ADVERTISEMENT

NBA champions visit White House today for first time in 5 years

giphy.gif

Something happened to my original post... reckon this thread is about to go the way of the dodo bird.

Operator error?

On a side note, I actually read some solid posts by you earlier today, well done.
Holy shit? Who hacked your account? That's a furst...

Operator error on the mod's part - they moved it to free board, but screwed it up somehow. So here we are in a purgatory thread, awaiting final judgement.

Been to the WH a couple time … I would go every time someone invited me no matter who was in office …..

That being said ….. I’ve never understood why presidents invite sports teams . It’s typically months after the fact and a whole lotta hoopla for a photo op

So if I'm tracking the narrative properly on the board, here is what I expect to happen:

Someone will post "Lets Go Brandon!"

Then there will be a 10-15 long back and forth series of posts stating it is something only for boomers, then counter posts will follow saying the college kids love it, and then there will be counter-accusations that those videos are doctored.

After that has occurred, there will be a series of posts bashing former President Trump, these will be interspersed with counter-posts accusing people of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and eventually the thread will be locked or placed on the free board where things will really spiral out of control.

That's pretty cool. It would be fun to go back to a time when people respected the office of the President.
Maybe the people who are bestowed the office should show the American people some respect. They haven’t for a very long time and therefore the office deserves no respect from the people anymore.

Reactions: woggy718
I never get the skipping it because so-and-so is in office just to make a point. Seems like one of the really cool things about winning a title.
When a racist jackass calls NFL players sons of bitch*s there is no need to go to the White House. Chump is a horrible dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
When did he do this?

Are you mixing this up with Biden telling a room full of military personnel to "clap you sons of bitches"?
When you tell @BNIBoiler about something that Biden says which is negative or worse than what Trump said, he ignores the statement. That’s what the Democrat plantation demands of him and he’s willingly put himself in those chains.

When did he do this?

Are you mixing this up with Biden telling a room full of military personnel to "clap you sons of bitches"?
Chump said it when the NFL players were kneeling during the National Anthem to protest police brutality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT