ADVERTISEMENT

My name is John Barkley and I consider myself a big Missouri fan...

Apr 15, 2017
I have a mild form of cerebral palsy and have my limitations. When I heard Tyler Trent’s story it made me feel like we are all one. I love everyone and we can talk trash but always keep the sportsmanship in mind. Cancer is a different type of challenge that I hope not to face. I think the kid telling his story made him a winner and gives me hope to live my life. Trust me I hate kU but keep it sports and live your life. Empathy is the most important and tool in life. I hope his family is okay. The world needs less assholes and more kind people.

I have a mild form of cerebral palsy and have my limitations. When I heard Tyler Trent’s story it made me feel like we are all one. I love everyone and we can talk trash but always keep the sportsmanship in mind. Cancer is a different type of challenge that I hope not to face. I think the kid telling his story made him a winner and gives me hope to live my life. Trust me I hate kU but keep it sports and live your life. Empathy is the most important and tool in life. I hope his family is okay. The world needs less assholes and more kind people.
Take care UM fan. Life is not always fair but you you have to make it the best life it can be. Prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT