ADVERTISEMENT

My condolences...

A lot of small schools don't really have message boards.
Sorta what i was thinking. I would wager any amount of money that he doesn't transfer to a p5 school or any mid majors with large basketball followings. She most likely won't even have a message board to comment on.

Reactions: IUhaterade
I think we should wish the best for Nojel. He just didn't develop into an offensive threat but he could definitely play great defense. Blame could come from different avenues why his game didn't jump in college.

You guys are a riot! I pretty much lost interest in this board with all of Tread's drama. These boards are places to vent, places to celebrate, and places to discuss, without having to walk on eggshells constantly because of an over protective mama. Imagine how things would have been if this forum existed in the days of Jeff George!

Nojel's loss of his jumpshot and offensive game is such a mystery. Reminds me of Charles Barkley's story of how he all of a sudden just lost his ability to hit the golf ball during games but not when practicing. It's even more perplexing than the player drafted out Washington that had thoracic outlet syndrome and lost his jumpshot. Here's hoping the change allows Nojel to find his offensive game again like the latter.

Reactions: milkdude
Nojel's loss of his jumpshot and offensive game is such a mystery. Reminds me of Charles Barkley's story of how he all of a sudden just lost his ability to hit the golf ball during games but not when practicing. It's even more perplexing than the player drafted out Washington that had thoracic outlet syndrome and lost his jumpshot. Here's hoping the change allows Nojel to find his offensive game again like the latter.
How can you lose something you never had?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT