ADVERTISEMENT

Murdered DNC staffer was Wikileaks source

The investigative "sources" aka his name happened to fit in the space that was redacted.

There is absolutely no hard evidence for this. The DCPD *and* the FBI would both have to be in on this conspiracy...with no leaking whatsoever.

Think about this rationally. Sheesh.

Of course, this utterly irrelevant story is playing top fiddle in conservative media, despite the fact that we know Trump just recklessly provided highly classified intel to the Russians.

#priorities

Reactions: Bill4411
There is absolutely no hard evidence for this. The DCPD *and* the FBI would both have to be in on this conspiracy...with no leaking whatsoever.

Of course, this utterly irrelevant story is playing top fiddle in conservative media, despite the fact that we know Trump just recklessly provided highly classified intel to the Russians.

#priorities
President Trump has original classification authority. Imagine that, he gets to decide what is considered classified or not! So if he speaks of information to the Russians or anyone else he deems fit, that's his prerogative.

Also, General H.R. McMaster was in the room and said that President Trump did not divulge classified data to the Russians, so....

#priorities
We currently know he was shot in the back by two guys and killed for no apparent reason.
If there is any evidence on his computer of leaking information that eventually made ti to wiki leaks, I'd say that is pretty good evidence. At this point we know he's dead. We don't know if he leaked any information.

We currently know he was shot in the back by two guys and killed for no apparent reason.
If there is any evidence on his computer of leaking information that eventually made ti to wiki leaks, I'd say that is pretty good evidence. At this point we know he's dead. We don't know if he leaked any information.

*if*

This would also mean both the FBI and DCPD ignored it and were in on the cover-up. I'll take their word over some random PI looking for his 15 minutes.

President Trump has original classification authority. Imagine that, he gets to decide what is considered classified or not! So if he speaks of information to the Russians or anyone else he deems fit, that's his prerogative.

Also, General H.R. McMaster was in the room and said that President Trump did not divulge classified data to the Russians, so....

Not sure how that is relevant. He made the country less safe, regardless.

Also, Trump basically tweeted this morning that the story was accurate.

Reactions: Bill4411

#priorities
We don't know Trump did anything. Everyone in the room in that meeting as come out and said "Not true". You and CNN are quite the pair.

An email trail to Wikileaks either exists or it doesn't.
That is a true statement. I like how you guys twist this stuff.

However, from your own linked article:

But a spokesman for Rich's family on Tuesday said Wheeler was not authorized to speak for the family and called assertions Seth Rich sent emails to WikiLeaks "unsubstantiated." Brad Bauman said even if purported emails were to surface, it would not necessarily mean Rich had helped WikiLeaks.

"Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so," Bauman said. "We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers."

Made the country less safe? Please explain. How do you know this?
Well since I'm guessing you only watch Fox News, who I turned to for five minutes while this news was being reported, they instead were talking about North Korea.

Trump admitted to sharing the intel - but you're right, who can trust anything that comes out of his mouth?
Question for you and the rest of your liberal buddies...

"Would you rather see Trump be the best President in history, or would you rather see him fail miserably?" Honest answer....no bull shit....no caveat. Yes or no please?

"Would you rather see Trump be the best President in history, or would you rather see him fail miserably?" Honest answer....no bull shit....no caveat. Yes or no please?

Yes, I'd like for him to act like an adult as opposed to the impulsive, self-absorbed toddler that he is. If he was capable of such maturity, our nation would be in a much more secure situation.

Here is a challenge to you and your conservative buddies, try to develop coherent arguments in support of whatever claim you want to make without using ideological labels.

Yes, I'd like for him to act like an adult as opposed to the impulsive, self-absorbed toddler that he is. If he was capable of such maturity, our nation would be in a much more secure situation.

Here is a challenge to you and your conservative buddies, try to develop coherent arguments in support of whatever claim you want to make without using ideological labels.
Didn't you just do exactly (using ideological labels) what you ripped him for?

Cough up some dough for HBO and get thee gone to Winterfell. The complexity & moral ambiguity would do you some good!
Game of Thrones is an interesting show. You are correct in saying that I currently don't have HBO. I don't think GOT is completely morally depraved, but at times it borders on it. ;)

Unfortunately for you tin foiler idiots, the family already came out and said Fox is full of shit.
Exactly who are the "...tin foiler (sic) idiots..." remains to be seen. One more time: an email trail to Wikileaks either exists or it doesn't. If it exists, that is pretty much firm evidence that this murder was a hit paid by some Dem. If the email trail does not exist, then the "hit" theory is much weaker although it still does not explain why a mugger did not take the dude's wallet..

Answer
What a stupid question? Who do you think we are? Mitch Mcconnell? Of course, we care about the country more than who is President. That said.

1. judging best President is hard is always going to be partisan. Imagine some idiots on here arguing Obama is the worst President ever. That's when you know some people really can't be objective.

2. Trump has near zero chance of being the best President. Like almost zero. The man is an in immature, impulsive, narcissist with zero tolerance for dissent, no regards for truth/facts (they just don't matter to him) and a flair for unnecessary drama. His personality, temperament and judgement (less so) makes it very unlikely that he would ever be the best.

I genuinely disagree with most Republican economic policies which in general tend to bless the blessed and afflict the afflicted. But that said, country and people first. Always.

Answer
What a stupid question? Who do you think we are? Mitch Mcconnell? Of course, we care about the country more than who is President. That said.

1. judging best President is hard is always going to be partisan. Imagine some idiots on here arguing Obama is the worst President ever. That's when you know some people really can't be objective.

2. Trump has near zero chance of being the best President. Like almost zero. The man is an in immature, impulsive, narcissist with zero tolerance for dissent, no regards for truth/facts (they just don't matter to him) and a flair for unnecessary drama. His personality, temperament and judgement (less so) makes it very unlikely that he would ever be the best.

I genuinely disagree with most Republican economic policies which in general tend to bless the blessed and afflict the afflicted. But that said, country and people first. Always.
If you really believe in "country and people first", then in no way should you have voted for HRC. With her, it's the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation first. Enrichen herself at the expense of the people. Divide and conquer - identity politics continually.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-announces-political-group-214710065.html

Think about all the things Trump has exposed as a candidate and now as President. With HRC, these things would never have seen the light of day. Frankly, I think it's healthy for the US as a country that some of these abuses have been brought to light.

I don't care who pundits vote as the best President. It's immaterial.

Last edited:
If you really believe in "country and people first", then in no way should you have voted for HRC. With her, it's the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation first. Enrichen herself at the expense of the people. Divide and conquer - identity politics continually.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-announces-political-group-214710065.html

Think about all the things Trump has exposed as a candidate and now as President. With HRC, these things would never have seen the light of day. Frankly, I think it's healthy for the US as a country that some of these abuses have been brought to light.

I don't care who pundits vote as the best President. It's immaterial.
So if I put country first, I should vote for immature, imprudent Trump. You are ridiculous!. The Clintons may be self-enriching. But by and large, I agree with democratic economic principles and it's not even close. I will NEVER EVER vote for a platform that advocates for "cutting taxes at the top while increasing taxes at the bottom"

The irony of mentioning identity politics. I am not even going to delve into that

So if I put country first, I should vote for immature, imprudent Trump. You are ridiculous!. The Clintons may be self-enriching. But by and large, I agree with democratic economic principles and it's not even close. I will NEVER EVER vote for a platform that advocates for "cutting taxes at the top while increasing taxes at the bottom"

The irony of mentioning identity politics. I am not even going to delve into that
Let's cut federal taxes to people that don't pay any so middle-class class people can pay more. That's the brilliant liberal thinking.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
ha! i called this in the original thread when it happened. They should hire me to investigate.

lol you're buying a stupid conspiracy theory hook, line, and sinker. Why are some people so gullible and willing to be misled?

'But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.'

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/

Try thinking about things critically for once, guys.

lol you're buying a stupid conspiracy theory hook, line, and sinker. Why are some people so gullible and willing to be misled?

'But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.'

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/

Try thinking about things critically for once, guys.
y so serious

Let's cut federal taxes to people that don't pay any so middle-class class people can pay more. That's the brilliant liberal thinking.
When someone like Warren Buffet proclaims he doesn't pay his fair share I think the idea that the top 1% pay too much is ridiculous. That guy should be President.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
When someone like Warren Buffet proclaims he doesn't pay his fair share I think the idea that the top 1% pay too much is ridiculous. That guy should be President.
An 86-year old running the country? In a few years, he'll be pushing up daisies. He's very accomplished, no doubt, but has no business being President.

Why doesn't he pay his fair share? Too many loop holes, then Buffet could write a check and send it to the treasury. There is no law against overpaying. Oh, there is no deduction foroverpaying federal taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT