ADVERTISEMENT

Most Corrupt: Joe Biden

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
Pretty telling when you're son gets charged with a misdemeanor for $2.2 million in unpaid taxes, but the former husband of your wife gets a felony for $8,000 in unpaid taxes. And people here have tried to tell me that the IRS hasn't been weaponized. Right...

Pretty telling when you're son gets charged with a misdemeanor for $2.2 million in unpaid taxes, but the former husband of your wife gets a felony for $8,000 in unpaid taxes. And people here have tried to tell me that the IRS hasn't been weaponized. Right...

The IRS has been weaponized ever since Obama lackeys went after the conservative T party organizations. Thus, they have shown themselves to be a dangerous anti-American organization that does not work for the people, but against the people.

An equal flat tax needs to be installed that would be fair & equal for everyone. And then the IRS could mostly be disbanded.

The IRS has been weaponized ever since Obama lackeys went after the conservative T party organizations. Thus, they have shown themselves to be a dangerous anti-American organization that does not work for the people, but against the people.

An equal flat tax needs to be installed that would be fair & equal for everyone. And then the IRS could mostly be disbanded.
This would never happen because the criminals would never let go of one of their most precious weapons.

A Trumpie calling ANYONE IN THE WORLD crooked is beyond belief.
Get a life.

Judging someone as crooks?

Not a Trump fan myself, but I would say Biden voters are the crook's accomplices......that have stolen Billion$ and Billion$ in inflation costs, interest costs, energy costs and Retirement account returns from ALL Americans.

I have lost tens of thousand$ myself, so have you if you would look at it.

So which voters are the "crooks" that really did America wrong?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I had to show ignored content to see what you were responding to. Anyone that calls Trump crooked and Biden not is incredibly misinformed.
There has been no evidence of Trump being crooked.
Trump is Politically and Socially crude.
It turns people off.
But he got $hit done, despite the constant hounding by the political elites.
I actually think Trump was laid back, per his personality, in his first term.
If he gets re-elected he will be like a mountain lion with it's tail on fire.

There has been no evidence of Trump being crooked.
Trump is Politically and Socially crude.
It turns people off.
But he got $hit done, despite the constant hounding by the political elites.
I actually think Trump was laid back, per his personality, in his first term.
If he gets re-elected he will be like a mountain lion with it's tail on fire.
Exactly. Zero evidence of him being crooked yet so many truly believe it.

Judging someone as crooks?

Not a Trump fan myself, but I would say Biden voters are the crook's accomplices......that have stolen Billion$ and Billion$ in inflation costs, interest costs, energy costs and Retirement account returns from ALL Americans.

I have lost tens of thousand$ myself, so have you if you would look at it.

So which voters are the "crooks" that really did America wrong?
You must have a really bad investment advisor. I have made bank in the past three years.

You must have a really bad investment advisor. I have made bank in the past three years.

Fidelity. Good first 2 years. Lost thousands so far in 23.

But mainly lost thousands on increased living, business and energy costs these last few years. Which you have too, if you would look at it.

Last edited:
Fidelity. Good first 2 years. Lost thousands so far in 23.

But mainly lost thousands on increased living, business and energy costs these last few years. Which you have too, if you would look at it.
Again, I have made money in 2023. You still must have a bad advisor. You can hand the energy costs on the Donald since he made an agreement to lower production because he thought that the cost of gas was too low. As for the remainder of the worldwide inflation issue.The US government nor any other government controls inflation.

Again, I have made money in 2023. You still must have a bad advisor. You can hand the energy costs on the Donald since he made an agreement to lower production because he thought that the cost of gas was too low. As for the remainder of the worldwide inflation issue.The US government nor any other government controls inflation.
What % have you made in 2023, and what % has your advisor taken from you?

pedantic. s n p has been dead for 2 years off the 4700 high. you made money in 23 because 22 was a shitshow, but still haven't recovered the value.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Energy costs are not Trump's fault. He helped negotiate a deal to cut production, yes, however it was temporary and only due to Covid. It wasn't meant to be permanent, just to ease the pressure that some companies were facing.

You are out of touch with reality.

Luckily nearly 62% of Americans disagree with you and are dissatisfied with Biden & Bidenomics.

So many are sick of the Biden Administration.....even the woeful Trump is poling ahead of him in many polls.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT