ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota- Purdue Game Discussion Thread

I love how he over play on defense. It really gives the offense a chance to put up some statistics to make the Big Ten look good!

Time to find “other things” to do on Saturdays. Two weekends ago, wasted Saturday in West Lafayette. Today it looks like I could be washing the cat or raking the gravel in the driveway

Whole lot'a whining going on about Holt and the defense. I didn't think it was going to be any better than this considering how young our linemen are. That is just current situation, and we need to be patient.

:cool:

Whole lot'a whining going on about Holt and the defense. I didn't think it was going to be any better than this considering how young our linemen are. That is just current situation, and we need to be patient.

Well to be fair, the things that I am at least complaining about are simple fundamentals.

Reactions: mathboy

This has nothing to do with the line. The secondary is getting scorched and not in position. They weren't prepared. This isn't "whining". Goodness gracious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT