ADVERTISEMENT

Minn - Neb tomorrow night

anyone watching? I'll be checking out Neb due to Ruhle being the coach and seeing what they look like
Dang. Youtube TV has this as Nebraska and Arkansas. 1 job.....ah, never mind. I see it's on FOX. Huzzah!

Last edited:
The stare down between DirectTV vs the Indy Fox and CBS local channels is really pi$$ing me off. Settle the dang thing already. If not soon, I’m going to YouTube sooner rather than later.

This game is horrible. If we can't at least compete with both of these teams....
Yeah probably some game 1 jitters but nether look even average on offense. Defenses could be solid but hard to tell with how poor the offenses are performing.

I hope our offense looks a better than this on Saturday.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
I dislike Fleck and if the game ended now I would be more than happy with Nebraska scoring that touchdown on that horrible play. What a way to lose! Neither team's offense looks good.

The stare down between DirectTV vs the Indy Fox and CBS local channels is really pi$$ing me off. Settle the dang thing already. If not soon, I’m going to YouTube sooner rather than later.
This is all on Nexstar who owns WTTV and WXIN. Nexstar wants even more money which in turn will raise DirectTV rates which means more people cut the cord leaving fewer customers to wring more money out of. Nexstar is known in the business as "Deathstar".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT