ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State players beat up Michigan players in the tunnel post-game

That tunnel looks like something from the 1920’s

Gamesmanship should cease at the line of health and safety of the players

Reactions: Black Elmo 2
They had problems in the Penn State game afterwards with a tunnel tussle....so they added extra security and kept Michigan players on the field after the game - that should fix it.

Nope.
They've had multiple problems in that tunnel over the years. I believe there's also been issues with OSU after a couple of games recently. They need to change something there

They are becoming Felony University.

Wonder if Carr regrets his decision to transfer from us. Brohm would have built an offense around him. He hardly has any stats with them.
Carr was never stepping on the field here. Total cancer in the Lockeroom. Thrown out of multiple lifting/ conditioning sessions by coaches. Not better than our current TEs and/or WRs.

Where is the outrage from Harbaugh over the antiquated UM facilities that force the teams into a shared tunnel???
thatwasdifferent-667.gif

Is the Michigan team getting off scott-free? As I write this the only guilt is leveled to one MSU player suspended. But hasn't the Michigan team had trouble with this in the past. See PSU and there might be more I am forgetting at this point. And Howard has already been mentioned. True American Culture up there? How can the Michigan campus police be involved in the investigation? What is their jurisdiction?

Reactions: Boiler8285
Is the Michigan team getting off scott-free? As I write this the only guilt is leveled to one MSU player suspended. But hasn't the Michigan team had trouble with this in the past. See PSU and there might be more I am forgetting at this point. And Howard has already been mentioned. True American Culture up there? How can the Michigan campus police be involved in the investigation? What is their jurisdiction?
4 MSU players are suspended as of now, pending an investigation. I can't imagine Michigan players are innocent here, but the videos are pretty damning against Sparty. I would have thought that after some previous issues, they would have a different kind of plan in place for the tunnel situation.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Reactions: boilermaker75
One of the players parents are said to filing a lawsuit against MSU! Basically they are going after the university for the money and blaming the school for allowing it to happen!

msu already has a very bad reputation. They are kind of under the microscope to take action

Tiller told me that when Bobby Williams was fired as head coach it was after there was a brawl in the MSU locker room. So meet the new players same as the old players.

And then beat up Illinois on the field.
Maybe some Purdue players could use a little of that fire in their belly!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT