ADVERTISEMENT

Massey transferring (link)

KODK

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Announced earlier today, but just getting to it. I was broadcasting the baseball game ...

Massey

Just a lack of opportunity here, I'd think. Doesn't seem like any hard feelings, or there wouldn't be a quote in Purdue's release.

I wish Joslyn a lot of luck. Hope she is able to find a place where she can excel both academically and on the court. I think with our new recruiting class coming in and with the development of both Liza and Camille, she could see that she still wasn't going to get a lot of minutes, and she wants to play. I don't blame her at all. She was always enthusiastic, and I'm sure she will be an asset to another team somewhere. I wish her the very best of luck in finding the right fit. I'm sure her time at Purdue will stand her in good stead. Will miss seeing her smiling face, but hope it all works out for the best for her.

Good Luck to her. If she has opportunity to play more at another place I think it is a good move for her.

First time posting. Love the women's game. I really like Boilerluv's comments regarding the women. Like her, I'd love to see the women get more coverage in every way. Lots of really talented women on the team & more coming over the next two years. Boilermaker backers need to get behind these talented women.

Welcome to our new poster! Hope you will stick around and join in the various conversations. The board will probably be a little slower now that we're between seasons, but there is usually somebody around to talk to.
smile.r191677.gif

No calls to cancel the season on this one. I guess that's a good sign.

Originally posted by boilerluv:
I wish Joslyn a lot of luck. Hope she is able to find a place where she can excel both academically and on the court. I think with our new recruiting class coming in and with the development of both Liza and Camille, she could see that she still wasn't going to get a lot of minutes, and she wants to play. I don't blame her at all. She was always enthusiastic, and I'm sure she will be an asset to another team somewhere. I wish her the very best of luck in finding the right fit. I'm sure her time at Purdue will stand her in good stead. Will miss seeing her smiling face, but hope it all works out for the best for her.
+1, good post luv

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT