ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland will be tough....

Saw this just now in an article that I was reading about/around the almost absurd firing of Chryst...

"The “Horns with Heart” collective at the University of Texas has this wonderful little self-description on its website, saying it is “leveraging student-athlete Name Image and Likeness to make a difference for charities and organizations which help the world and people in it.”

I’ll say this: Horns for Heart is making a difference in the lives of Texas’ 16 offensive linemen on full scholarship, paying each one $50,000 a year. I bet some of those linemen do some really nice things. I bet the Texas coaching staff finds it easy to recruit offensive linemen, too. A quick check of the recruiting rankings at ESPN.com shows Texas has commitments from four of the top 43 offensive linemen in the Class of 2023.

Imagine that."
NIL just takes it from back alley to the front street for all to see. I'm confident the $200k will go to doing really nice things for the OL and community.:rolleyes: Well, at least the OL will have new cars, PS5's and spending money.

Reactions: DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT