ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Island Timeshare Week

Tony79

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2001
Hope this appropriate for this board. Before I put our week in the rental pool, I wanted to see if anyone in the PU family might want to rent it. We have week 9 (March 1-8) Friday to Friday at the Eagles' Nest which is located between the JW Marriott and the Marco Beach Ocean Resort right on the Gulf in Marco. IMHO it's pretty much located on the best spot on the island being right next to the Marriott.

It's 2 bedrooms with a pullout coach so you can sleep six there in theory. I think our week 9 is on the 8th floor so you have a beautiful view of the Gulf. It has a great pool area that walks right out to the beach plus, unlike the two $$$$$ hotels on both sides, you can BYOB and food at the pool rather than spending $9.00 a beer next door at the JW. I am pretty sure both hotels would go for at least $700 a night in March plus parking, resort fees, etc, so we are asking $3,500 for our week. If you've never been to Marco, I think it's by far the best place to vacation in all of FL and ranks up there with anywhere in the lower 48.

Email me at ablennen@gmail if interested. Thanks. Tony

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT