ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Carr top 5

Malik Hall had Purdue front and center for his basketball top 3... we saw how that unfolded. Wouldn't look too far into it.

Did you see the graphic. It wasn’t just front and center. The others were lined up parallel, and UM was out in front essentially in front of every other team. True, it may mean nothing, but it looked more like a UM commitment graphic than a top 5.

Did you see the graphic. It wasn’t just front and center. The others were lined up parallel, and UM was out in front essentially in front of every other team. True, it may mean nothing, but it looked more like a UM commitment graphic than a top 5.
I did see it. Just looking to convince myself it's a non-factor.

Michigan can only take so many WR and i know there is a higher ranked in state player they want.

Michigan can only take so many WR and i know there is a higher ranked in state player they want.

I know Carr wants to play with “Trouble”. Getting both would be pretty awesome. Purdue is in on a ton of other talented WRs, but I think they only take 2 (3 max if the third is an athlete that can play multiple positions... maybe). I can guarantee Purdue will get two very good WRs this ‘20 class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT