ADVERTISEMENT

Love Purdue and see this fun video....

Plenty of freshmen never had a reason to follow Purdue. But the point of including that clip??

How the hell can you go to Purdue and not know who's on the basketball team?

Think about it...there are 40K+ students on campus, but only about 10% of them go to basketball games. Even if you assume that some of the students who don't go to games, it still means that a small percentage of students are "fans." NOW, I don't fault any incoming freshman for not knowing who the players are...that'll come as they matriculate.

How the hell can you go to Purdue and not know who's on the basketball team?

I know it's hard for some to understand, but there's a lot of people at Purdue that could not care less about Purdue sports. They are at Purdue for academics.

Granted, I don't understand those people, and going out for a beer with those people would be furthest from my mind.

I know it's hard for some to understand, but there's a lot of people at Purdue that could not care less about Purdue sports. They are at Purdue for academics.

Granted, I don't understand those people, and going out for a beer with those people would be furthest from my mind.
When I arrived on campus, I knew several new students who did not follow Purdue sports. By the time they finished their first year, they were hooked, and were among those camping out in line for season tickets the following year.

Reactions: punaj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT