ADVERTISEMENT

Looking like Thursday

A couple days later than ideal. Hopefully we have our new coach in the fold by Friday.
You want us to pick a coach in one day (less than one week overall since Lville came open)? I'm ok with a little more due diligence than that.

please , please please .......... don't ask the current OSU head coach to be a part of our recruiting coach selection committee. the last time we did that, we got hazell.

it's like asking Allen to help us select a coach.

You want us to pick a coach in one day (less than one week overall since Lville came open)? I'm ok with a little more due diligence than that.
Bobinski isn’t waiting until the official announcement to start looking for a replacement. I like to think he’s already been doing interviews.

Reactions: FirstDownB
Bobinski isn’t waiting until the official announcement to start looking for a replacement. I like to think he’s already been doing interviews.
i would agree. he knew this day would be coming. as he hired assistants, I have to believe he contacted people about the head coaching job.

something that is not talked about much. a lot of coaches contact ADs as well. it's not a one way street. Look at Coach prime Time. he contacted several teams saying he was available before colorado said ok. . he went to auburn. Auburn didn't contact him first.

Of course. And if he's got his guy then great. I'm just saying I don't need it to be over in a day. Its a pretty big decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT