ADVERTISEMENT

Lol the sound of panic

TDS is a real thing. Aside from it running rampant on here by the resident leftists, Bidet tried to blame Trump for the bloodbath in Virginia and across the country. Their TDS blinds them from seeing that really what is happening is people are just sick of their lies, racism and garbage policies.
True, but there are many examples of emotional voting and so I don't know how long it will last or if much of humanity is capable of maintaining a logical conclusion. Anyone with any semblance of reality should not be surprised in the current events. The mere fact of a huge disapproval suggests that at one time those people believed what it was they wanted to believe, to now having a disapproval of what they actually voted for. This is not a whole lot different than people fleeing certain areas and then voting for the things that brought them to the point they wanted to flee. It is also an example of believing it was the person and not the politics that brought them to where they wanted to flee. Logic would not take them there...emotions would. Add again, the people that ignored Trump's policies and focused on his tweets...more emotional actions...

Reactions: Level 42
True, but there are many examples of emotional voting and so I don't know how long it will last or if much of humanity is capable of maintaining a logical conclusion. Anyone with any semblance of reality should not be surprised in the current events. The mere fact of a huge disapproval suggests that at one time those people believed what it was they wanted to believe, to now having a disapproval of what they actually voted for. This is not a whole lot different than people fleeing certain areas and then voting for the things that brought them to the point they wanted to flee. It is also an example of believing it was the person and not the politics that brought them to where they wanted to flee. Logic would not take them there...emotions would. Add again, the people that ignored Trump's policies and focused on his tweets. More emotional actions...
I have found this to be true more than I thought it was:

Trump had supporters
Bidet has people that don't like Trump.

Which supports your statement that people voted for Bidet simply because he wasn't Trump's mean tweets. They never looked at what actually was going on and just swallowed everything CNN fed them.

Now look at where we are as a result. Globally mocked, inflation at record highs, the pandemic is out of control, gas prices are sky rocketing and we are divided more than ever. There is much more to list but I know you understand my point. And it's all due to TDS.

Reactions: BSIT and tjreese
I have found this to be true more than I thought it was:

Trump had supporters
Bidet has people that don't like Trump.

Which supports your statement that people voted for Bidet simply because he wasn't Trump's mean tweets. They never looked at what actually was going on and just swallowed everything CNN fed them.

Now look at where we are as a result. Globally mocked, inflation at record highs, the pandemic is out of control, gas prices are sky rocketing and we are divided more than ever. There is much more to list but I know you understand my point. And it's all due to TDS.
yes, but the root cause is emotional voting. Trump just happened to be the person they could make an emotional issue. Tomorrow, someone will again push an emotional issue and there will be followers for that person. We have met the enemy and it is us...

Reactions: BSIT and Level 42
yes, but the root cause is emotional voting. Trump just happened to be the person they could make an emotional issue. Tomorrow, someone will again push an emotional issue and there will be followers for that person. We have met the enemy and it is us...
Fair point. Although they are still pushing Trump as the cause for all their woes at least for now and likely all the way to the election in 2024. And even then the left's only tactic will be to claim whomever runs, which I do not think it will be Trump, is nothing but another Trump.

As you said they are too emotional and can't debate the issues as they know if they do that, they lose.

Reactions: tjreese
Fair point. Although they are still pushing Trump as the cause for all their woes at least for now and likely all the way to the election in 2024. And even then the left's only tactic will be to claim whomever runs, which I do not think it will be Trump, is nothing but another Trump.

As you said they are too emotional and can't debate the issues as they know if they do that, they lose.
There are emotional voters on the conservative side. It just appears that there are not so many, because the typical interest don't have as many emotional issues at play. The whole intersectionality thing that lives through all the democrat politicians is emotional based. The logical end...(and I believe the think tanks for the dems know this) for any intersectional group always goes back to the individual. You may or may not remember James Carville?
iu

Reactions: BSIT and Level 42
There are emotional voters on the conservative side. It just appears that there are not so many, because the typical interest don't have as many emotional issues at play. The whole intersectionality thing that lives through all the democrat politicians is emotional based. The logical end...(and I believe the think tanks for the dems know this) for any intersectional group always goes back to the individual. You may or may not remember James Carville?
iu
a more complete discussion...
iu

And I thought Biden voters voted for him in order to save our democracy. Tic

which is best found outside the R/D party
yes, both parties have grown the blob. No question. I do think the dems strive for growing the blob as a fundamental principle to their belief. I think many of the pubs have followed suit. Still, it falls back on us. We many times vote for good sounding rhetoric...things that we think help us in some fashion and every time the government taxes for some program or grows oversight in some existing program...the people lose freedoms.

Having freedoms means taking responsibility. Unfortunately, too many are derelict in assuming the responsibility that is needed. Some would say the government growth is responding to that need. I believe the government "grows" being irresponsible which allows the blob to grow and freedoms diminished. Those in power want control because for many they believe they have some sort of expertise to know what should be done above and beyond the public, even though their narrow fields of expertise (if there are any outside of career politician) are insufficent to have the answers due to the absence of relevant knowledge in the domains needed for such understanding. The ultimate control is when you remove the freedoms of the 1st (under attack) and the 2nd (under attack).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT