Live look at IUs bowl trophy case

Bullwhip Griffith

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2005
Peru IN
That they built in 1993

IMG_0526.JPG

That might have been built too for all those NCAA Basketball Tournament Championships they were going to win after.1987.

Im a Northwesten fan. Just respect Tom Allen and the Indiana football program. They had a great year. Ole Miss is better than people think. Kiffin is building something there.

Your a Northwestern fan...who created this profile today at 4:24pm and your first post is about Tom Allen...and you’ve never been to the NW board. Give me a break

Nice Choke job today Hoosier

Im a Northwesten fan. Just respect Tom Allen and the Indiana football program. They had a great year. Ole Miss is better than people think. Kiffin is building something there.
Ole Miss was as depleted as a team could be...their backup QB was playing WR...that was a joke that they won, regardless of the fact that Lane Kiffin is very good. The REAL IU showed up today, just as I had said would be the case in '21...I just never imagined that the reality check would be delivered SO early in '21.

Their great year was as attributable to COVID as anything...and, their great year ended without a bowl win yet again, and, much to my delight, their greatest year in the last 50 ended as well without a win over Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT