Lineups that will work well?

CRBoiler

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 19, 2012
Seattle
I was thinking about Haas, Biggie, Edwards, Mathias, and Carson

Or sub Cline for Mathias

Or when Haas is out, move in Cline

What are you all thinking? I love the idea of Carson + guys like Mathias, Cline, and Edwards on the guard/wing part of the spectrum. There should be very good assist numbers again this year... Maybe better than last.

If the year starts out with two Edwards starting, then we're going UPWARDS. That means CE is a stud to crack the starting line-up that early.

Reactions: nagemj02
Don't forget about Spike. If he is healthy as we all hope he is, he should be our starter by B1G season begins in my opinion. Then CE comes off the bench.

I like PJ and all, but unless he improved a lot, there others that might start in front of him.

Starting: Isaac -Caleb-Vince-Dakota & Spike
2nd team: Jaquil /Caleb - Basil/Vince -Basil/Cline -Cline/PJ -Carson

The team I am most excited to see in the non-conf. season : Caleb/Jacquil -Vince -Basil -Cline -Carson.

Why ? Caleb (& Jacquil) will allow us to pull the opposing big out on the wing with Vince, Basil and Carson being able to drive - leaving Ryan as the terminator ! It also gives us a group that can push the ball and defend

More importantly, it could show the "style of play" that could be possible with 2017 recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT