ADVERTISEMENT

Like the Dedication!

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
I like the dedication and hard work that Alaimo is already starting to put in in the offseason, and the offseason just started. I don't know how much other Purdue players will be putting in, but I hope they will do the same. I think this offseason is very important for this team. We need players that really want to play for us.

I saw Armour put his name in the transfer portal. I know he was one of the opt out players. I am sure some of the other opt out players will do the same. I think we had a toxic locker room environment this year, and a lot of our players went through the motions. I hope this offseason cleans out the pretenders. It takes a special player to be a true Boilermaker!

Like the work Michael. Keep it up!

I like the dedication and hard work that Alaimo is already starting to put in in the offseason, and the offseason just started. I don't know how much other Purdue players will be putting in, but I hope they will do the same. I think this offseason is very important for this team. We need players that really want to play for us.

I saw Armour put his name in the transfer portal. I know he was one of the opt out players. I am sure some of the other opt out players will do the same. I think we had a toxic locker room environment this year, and a lot of our players went through the motions. I hope this offseason cleans out the pretenders. It takes a special player to be a true Boilermaker!

Like the work Michael. Keep it up!

as a fellow east coast guy, I'm hoping for Alaimo to succeed bigtime.

I saw a HS film on him and he was more athletic than I thought he’d be. I know he was a 4* guy at one point. I’d like to see how much zip he has on the ball.

it looks like he’s backing out of the throw

It’s a drill. I wouldn’t get too worried about it. It looks like it was a roll to the left and throw the out, not an easy thing to do.

I’d worry more about how quick the ball gets there and can he make decisions with the FB. I like that he’s putting in work.

you'll have to settle on one from Sal's in Allentown,Pa.

I’m down. Only been east of Ohio once and I didn’t have pizza. As I’ve gotten older and learned more about pizza and tried the New York pizza in Chicago, I’ve decided that the pizza on the east coast has to be better than Chicago.. and it doesn’t suck in Chicago.

And I mean the old pizza.. not the pizza made by guys named chad who open up with a 900 degree oven in a gentrified neighborhood

Sals is probably awesome

I’m down. Only been east of Ohio once and I didn’t have pizza. As I’ve gotten older and learned more about pizza and tried the New York pizza in Chicago, I’ve decided that the pizza on the east coast has to be better than Chicago.. and it doesn’t suck in Chicago.

And I mean the old pizza.. not the pizza made by guys named chad who open up with a 900 degree oven in a gentrified neighborhood

Sals is probably awesome
supposedly it's the water in NY that makes the pizza from from what I've had read. I know what you mean about the old pizza too. A neighboring town called Macungie ( where Mack trucks are actually built) has a place called Salvatore's who is from Sicily (in his 70's) and he knows what the hell he is doing in making a pie. Merry Chritmas, hopefully Santa delivers us a legitimate DC.

Between the 4 qbs currently on the roster and Allen committed for 22, hopefully we are pretty set at starting qb for the next 7ish years!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT