ADVERTISEMENT

45 pounds of muscle added in 4 months....damn!

boilerzz

All-American
Jul 5, 2002
West Chester, OH
www.marchfirstbrewing.com
That's dedication. Helps to have a body that can accept the weight.

I really don't think Loyer could do half that even if he consumed 10K calories per day and worked out an insane amount. Some people just can't put on weight.

Sadly, I thought I was more like Loyer until I graduated from Purdue and sat at a desk 50 hours a week for the first time. :(

I really don't think Loyer could do half that even if he consumed 10K calories per day and worked out an insane amount. Some people just can't put on weight.

Sadly, I thought I was more like Loyer until I graduated from Purdue and sat at a desk 50 hours a week for the first time. :(

Carsen Edwards had an amazing transformation, too. When he committed to Purdue, his height and weight were listed almost exactly the same as Braden's when he committed.

I thought you were talking about yourself at first!

I went from 135 the day I entered basic training to 165 by the time I got to AIT 8 weeks later.

Growing up poor meant not a lot of food so I was underweight. You get a ton of food in Basic obviously and you also get a ton of working out obviously. It can happen pretty quickly in either direction as people who come overweight can find they lose a lot quickly.

Of course, thanks to a knee injury in law school, I gained almost as much more later for different reasons.

I went from 135 the day I entered basic training to 165 by the time I got to AIT 8 weeks later.

Growing up poor meant not a lot of food so I was underweight. You get a ton of food in Basic obviously and you also get a ton of working out obviously. It can happen pretty quickly in either direction as people who come overweight can find they lose a lot quickly.

Of course, thanks to a knee injury in law school, I gained almost as much more later for different reasons.
I started at 197, dropped to 158 then finished at 172 when I was in basic training. They will transform your mind and body both.

USMC - Semper Fidelis

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT