ADVERTISEMENT

Lies on lies on lies ft. Russia!

Right, HRC wasn't to blame for putting a classified server in a bathroom closet. John Podesta wasn't to blame by falling for a fishing exercise by hackers (one which a 12 year old teenager would know better than to fall for) - he was even warned about it happening before it did.

In both cases, their own stupidity was a major contributor to what happened. Yup, they're just victims. If they're victims, they're victims of their own stupidity and carelessness.
Of course the reason Hillary wasn't supposed to use a private server was to prevent foreign governments like Russia from perhaps finding out about our secrets.

Of course the reason Hillary wasn't supposed to use a private server was to prevent foreign governments like Russia from perhaps finding out about our secrets.
You totally seem to not grasp the point, do you? HRC jeopardized classified data as US Secretary of State. How dumb can she be?

But again, you're deflecting from the TRUE reports of what is going on. It's one thing if there's leaks and they are not true. Just because someone should or shouldn't be leaking something doesn't mean you should ignore what's being presented.

Also, leaks ALWAYS occur. To blame it on Obama is rich. There were leaks happening in the 7th and 8th year of the Obama administration. Were those Bush cronies out to get Obama?

And if you look at the leaks, they are being done very carefully. It's not like it's here's a whole treasure trove of information. They are being down very slowly - probably to hold the administration accountable. The administration basically didn't do anything until it finally came out that they knew about it for nearly a month.

You can blame everything all you want on the leaks, but they happen regardless. Call it a witch hunt. It doesn't change what's being reported is true. And it doesn't mean they can't be investigated - Obama was pretty aggressive on investigating leaks. That's fine. But it still doesn't change the fact that these things are happening and they are true.

But it's also on the White House and you are completely excusing them from everything. The White House has been FULL of leaks since Trump was sworn in. It's been a major problem for them. That has nothing to do with Obama and his cronies. That's who Trump is putting in the White House.

And again, when you see staunchly Republican figures in the Senate and House start questioning what is going on, you can try to deflect all you want still....where there's smoke, there's fire. There has not been ANY indication from the White House that they were trying to do anything until they had their feet held to the fire. Then you have White House staff blatantly lying - which you don't seem to care about. You have White House staff going on TV promoting Trump family products - you don't seem to care about. You have White House staff going over sensitive topics at the Trump golf club while people were gawking and taking pictures - which you don't seem to care about. This White House is careless.

"But again, you're deflecting from the TRUE reports of what is going on. It's one thing if there's leaks and they are not true. Just because someone should or shouldn't be leaking something doesn't mean you should ignore what's being presented."

Huh? I am not ignoring/deflectng anything. Nice try. What I know is that there were leaks from Obama Admin cabinet officials, and/or holdovers. That is illegal. I also know that the FBI has said no laws were/have been broken and their investigation had gone on in concern with Flynn and during campaign as well. Flynn said he did not talk about sanctions with Russia to Pence, Pence repeated it, and Flynn is now gone due to that because something was said. The details are not public yet.

Anything else is conjecture or just speculation. You are reacting to all of this "true" reporting and nobody besides and a handful of people knows what was said.

"Also, leaks ALWAYS occur. To blame it on Obama is rich. There were leaks happening in the 7th and 8th year of the Obama administration. Were those Bush cronies out to get Obama?"

Of course this leak was done by Obama's Admin. Him or his appointees had access to it. Period. These convos went down in late December 2016. Whose Admin was in charge then?

Does not make them legal if they happen all the time or not.. Heck there were leaks and twisting of intel in Obama's fourth year that helped him with re-election. Were they Bush cronies? Doubt it at that point. I think a lot of those leaks in the 7th and 8th year were the start of the turf war that just ended in some people's view but in reality just heated up..

"And if you look at the leaks, they are being done very carefully. It's not like it's here's a whole treasure trove of information. They are being down very slowly - probably to hold the administration accountable. The administration basically didn't do anything until it finally came out that they knew about it for nearly a month.

You can blame everything all you want on the leaks, but they happen regardless. Call it a witch hunt. It doesn't change what's being reported is true. And it doesn't mean they can't be investigated - Obama was pretty aggressive on investigating leaks. That's fine. But it still doesn't change the fact that these things are happening and they are true."

Your timing is off quite a bit. They knew about it on Jan 26/27. The FBI then investigated and interviewed more, still is investigating, and Trump had the WH counsel investigate it at as well. That is much closer to just under two weeks after investigation by counsel was complete than a month. Ok, that is what is known. That is truth.

Not blaming anything on leaks if it happened it happened. My point is it is illegal. Again what is now known is that the FBI investigated(ing) and it did not find anything illegal. Flynn was asked for resignation cause he lied or gave Pence incomplete info that he repeated.. My guess is Pence accepted apology but was pissed.

So what is happening and what is true? That is really all that is known to be true. That and what people leaked is criminal. These leakers are holding feet to fire? Lol how? The FBI investigation will do that.

"And again, when you see staunchly Republican figures in the Senate and House start questioning what is going on, you can try to deflect all you want still....where there's smoke, there's fire. There has not been ANY indication from the White House that they were trying to do anything until they had their feet held to the fire. Then you have White House staff blatantly lying - which you don't seem to care about. You have White House staff going on TV promoting Trump family products - you don't seem to care about. You have White House staff going over sensitive topics at the Trump golf club while people were gawking and taking pictures - which you don't seem to care about. This White House is careless. [/QUOTE]"

Not sure how much you paid attention, but these staunch Republicans as you put it, McCain and Graham, they have been against Trump and/or voiced opposition to him for the last year and a half. They are entitled to do so but do not think that that is new. The other Republicans if they address it say are pretty neutral, or decline comment.

Lol-as for Flynn lying, I want to know what he said to Russia and what he then in turn said to Flynn. Like I stated if Flynn said "Hey do not worry about the sanctions I am going to get them lifted first day," and then said to Pence he did not address them that is an issue. If he said, "We will discuss them after being sworn in," and told Pence no I did not talk about them I have no issue. All I know to be true is that the FBI said no law had been broken so my guess is it was more the latter, but yes, just a guess.

Really no need for politicians to investigate it. That is not their job. Really politicians investigating it is a way for them to delay ACA repeal and tax reform. Let the FBI do it as they are doing now. FBI needs to prioritize it and investigate 1) Who leaked what and put them in jail 2) Did Flynn break any law which appears to be no

Until we hear the conversation, or FBI says laws were broke, just not much here. That NYT article today was a joke.

What I am concerned about is there is an obvious desire by intel community to embarrass Trump, his cabinet , appointees, and leaders of the intel community cannot appear to be trusted. Really, they need to be working together. Hey, like he said, he needs to drain the swamp faster.

Your right I could give a crap about Kelly Anne Conway sticking up for Ivanka and supporting her lines. I am not buying the stuff one way or another. And your right I do not care that North Korea shot off a missile, and while with the Japan leader , him and his staff all got together and decided the public statement while they were eating. I mean seriously, wtf do you really think went on there?

Last edited:
You totally seem to not grasp the point, do you? HRC jeopardized classified data as US Secretary of State. How dumb can she be?
Trump's National Security Advisor was talking directly to the enemy and working against America's interest and you are complaining about Hillary still who at least did not intend for the national secrets to given to our enemies; whereas, Flynn is giving them directly to them. Can you not see the difference? It's the difference between an act of omission as opposed to an act of commission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Reactions: Bill4411
Quite frankly, knowing what we know now (and who knows what we don't know), if you think this is all Obama cronies doing everything - why did nobody leak anything during the campaign? There was a lot of damaging stuff known through the campaign, yet it wasn't leaked. The FBI was investigating Trump, but the FBI made no announcement about it. The justice department could have if they wanted to.

And now we know that Pence is furious about being kept in the dark - another leak that is coming from the White House, not the intelligence agencies.

The fact of the matter is the White House is a hot mess. Like I said, they can do whatever they want to investigate leaks. Go for it. But it still doesn't change the fact that there's a lot of shady behavior coming from the White House and it's lie after lie after lie. Now you have the Trump administration denying again and again that their campaign staff was in contact with Russians during the campaign - now surprise, it wasn't they just talked to them, it was frequent contact! It could be completely benign I suppose, but again - why are they lying about it? Why did Flynn lie about it? Why did they keep it from the Vice President?

It's all lies, lies, lies.

You realize the "classified" information on her server was stuff like rescheduling a phone call with a south Asian leader?

To say it was "jeopardizing" - ok.

Meanwhile, Trump uses an Android phone and reads up on hostile acts with cell phone flashlights on a patio at his golf club with gawkers taking pictures and posting all over social media. Totally seems very careful.

Quite frankly, knowing what we know now (and who knows what we don't know), if you think this is all Obama cronies doing everything - why did nobody leak anything during the campaign? There was a lot of damaging stuff known through the campaign, yet it wasn't leaked. The FBI was investigating Trump, but the FBI made no announcement about it. The justice department could have if they wanted to.

And now we know that Pence is furious about being kept in the dark - another leak that is coming from the White House, not the intelligence agencies.

The fact of the matter is the White House is a hot mess. Like I said, they can do whatever they want to investigate leaks. Go for it. But it still doesn't change the fact that there's a lot of shady behavior coming from the White House and it's lie after lie after lie. Now you have the Trump administration denying again and again that their campaign staff was in contact with Russians during the campaign - now surprise, it wasn't they just talked to them, it was frequent contact! It could be completely benign I suppose, but again - why are they lying about it? Why did Flynn lie about it? Why did they keep it from the Vice President?

It's all lies, lies, lies.

Well like I said, the fbi is investigating. Again what we know now is very little if anything. What we know:

-Leaks were made by Obama or his appointees that would result in jail time or worse

-FBI does not think or have proof laws were broken. Damn CNN of all places also just said contact between countries and new admins is common

-Flynn was fired for keeping Pence in dark

That is it. The rest is conjecture.

These bipartisan investigations are a load. The politicians need to get busy on their jobs. Let fbi do it.

As far as the Admin being messy will not disagree. But it harder for a Republican Admin due to media coverage and civil servants being pretty far left.

I mean I could sit here and repeat what Manafor(sp) said that he was never incontact with Russia and it is over. Also could say that Flynn's friends came out and said he told Russia we will discuss sanctions after inauguration so it is a non issue. Never said any of that. That would be the 180 of what you are doing in throwing everyone under the bus from the get go. Just let it play out and not pretend you know everything.

And by the way, democrats and Clinton tried over and over to tie Trump to Russia. And it is great to see after an eight year hiatus Democrats worried and concerned with lies again!

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Trump's National Security Advisor was talking directly to the enemy and working against America's interest and you are complaining about Hillary still who at least did not intend for the national secrets to given to our enemies; whereas, Flynn is giving them directly to them. Can you not see the difference? It's the difference between an act of omission as opposed to an act of commission.

Exactly what I am talking about. If this happened why did fbi and senior intel officials say no law was broken? Have not heard anything that even implies rhis.

Good job of making $hit up. The government investigations thus far have shown ZERO evidence that Flynn gave any secrets to Russia. Yes, he finally admitted he talked to the Russians before taking office, which as a civilian he cannot do.

You obviously have no clue personally about dealing with classified data. If you or I did what HRC did we'd both be in jail (try a large federal penitentiary) with a large fines owed.

You realize the "classified" information on her server was stuff like rescheduling a phone call with a south Asian leader?

To say it was "jeopardizing" - ok.

Meanwhile, Trump uses an Android phone and reads up on hostile acts with cell phone flashlights on a patio at his golf club with gawkers taking pictures and posting all over social media. Totally seems very careful.
Give me a break. She was the f^@&ing SoS. You have personal knowledge of the contents of all of the classified emails she had on her phone? You're just being disingenuous.

Good job of making $hit up. The government investigations thus far have shown ZERO evidence that Flynn gave any secrets to Russia. Yes, he finally admitted he talked to the Russians before taking office, which as a civilian he cannot do.

You obviously have no clue personally about dealing with classified data. If you or I did what HRC did we'd both be in jail (try a large federal penitentiary) with a large fines owed.
BTW you keep wanting to drag Hillary into this discussion. Hillary has nothing to do with Trump's problems with Flynn and the Russians.

What secrets were divulged? As far as I've heard, he told them not to worry about the sanctions. Out of line? yes. Divulging secrets? eh...no.

The act of commission is in the Clinton Foundation bank account. As far as what Flynn discussed with the Russian official, seems somebody listened to what was said. He told Pence he did not discuss the sanctions and he probably did. He resigned as he knew he did. Whoever leaked this info from our intelligence agency should be identified. Most still working in that agency are leftover and loyal to Obama, Clinton. They need to be identified and replaced.

Trump will likely turn to more trusted sources, ones he has had faith in the past, like wikileaks.

he could eliminate redundant efforts, duplicate jobs, etc and save taxpayers millions with a consolidation/elimination of non-intelligent agencies CIA, fbi, NSA, XYZ, etc

Reactions: Bill4411
I don't know but I wasn't claiming to know! You're the one saying he divulged secrets.

I said....there's a lot of lies occurring. Now it's also out that he lied to the FBI about it too.

Yet, he's a great guy and we shouldn't worry about it!

There was also an unannounced meeting Friday with James Comey and the Senate Intelligence Committee about the Russian investigation. Senators came out of that meeting saying NOTHING - not even confirming the FBI director was there. And now people like Rubio are saying there does need to be a bipartisan investigation about it. That's....not a good indication that it's all smoke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT