ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal media (CNN, CBS, ABC and NBC) rewriting Harris’s record

The @newsbusters video above is epic.

Worth a watch as it shows the dishonest lies left media is attempting to cover to create the myth of Kamalot.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGunner
The @newsbusters video above is epic.

Worth a watch as it shows the dishonest lies left media is attempting to cover to create the myth of Kamalot.
We all know the MSM is going to spin Harris as the female Obama, the savior of democracy with an impeccable track record of unprecedented accomplishments as VP. The super libs are gushing over her and the women of the View are at near orgasmic levels when talking about her.

The attack plan from the Right just has to focus on her record and what she's actually said. That should move enough independents to realize that "Yeh, she's a nice story, but I don't trust her on the economy, immigration, crime and international politics"

The REAL Kamalot.....
⚠️ More green energy scam
⚠️ More inflation & high interest rates
⚠️ Health care for illegals
⚠️ Taxpayer money for illegals care
⚠️ More illegal immigrants
⚠️ Push for Supreme Court changes
⚠️ Push for more student debt paid by taxpayers
⚠️ Defund police
⚠️ Decriminalize illegals
⚠️ Get rid of 170 M Amer. private health insurance
⚠️ Criminals rights important than victims
⚠️ High energy costs
⚠️ Higher taxes

Last edited:
We all know the MSM is going to spin Harris as the female Obama, the savior of democracy with an impeccable track record of unprecedented accomplishments as VP. The super libs are gushing over her and the women of the View are at near orgasmic levels when talking about her.

The attack plan from the Right just has to focus on her record and what she's actually said. That should move enough independents to realize that "Yeh, she's a nice story, but I don't trust her on the economy, immigration, crime and international politics"
The real problem is most media outlets favor the left. They won’t publish or speak the truth. So many voters are fed these lies that the truthful message is lost. The media is the threat to democracy.

I’ll let the USAToday article do the talking

To prove fealty to Kamala Harris, the media gaslights voters by rewriting her past

Or here are some links…

WIBC just played the @ new busters video. The leftist media is trash. Can't listen to that enough.....shows how Orwellian the media is ....

It's funny how the left media knows the "Border Czar" appointment is going to be a major focal point for the Republicans and they're doing everything they can do divert or dispel attention to it.
It's almost as if they're trying to protect and defend her.....oh..wait.

Reactions: SKYDOG
WIBC just played the @ new busters video. The leftist media is trash. Can't listen to that enough.....shows how Orwellian the media is ....
I found it amazing that USAToday actually put out an article about it. I don’t believe that would have happened 1-2 years ago.

It does appear to me that more people are beginning to recognize the “liberal media” and even to the point where the liberal media will publish contradicting opinions, even if they “have to label” them as expressing views separate from the publication.

I found it amazing that USAToday actually put out an article about it. I don’t believe that would have happened 1-2 years ago.

It does appear to me that more people are beginning to recognize the “liberal media” and even to the point where the liberal media will publish contradicting opinions, even if they “have to label” them as expressing views separate from the publication.

Maybe true, but still laughed at the labeled header you mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
Reactions: bonefish1
ha ha...Kamala accepts the position

Yes. This should trouble them, but on top of that, what really SHOULD be uncomfortable for the leftist media complex is the Multitude of times the leftist media refered to KH as the "Border Czar" after the above Biden speech. But sadly for America, this Orwellian media, doesn't bother them in the slightest to act like they never said that.

Reactions: tjreese
Yes. This should trouble them, but on top of that, what really SHOULD be uncomfortable for the leftist media complex is the Multitude of times the leftist media refered to KH as the "Border Czar" after the above Biden speech. But sadly for America, this Orwellian media, doesn't bother them in the slightest to act like they never said that.
They know how gullible their voters are and that is why even being so absurd, they are effective. The preach democracy and propose things against it...and then stage a coup with a handful of people without their voters voting on who they want. This election is very critical and I have no faith in a legitimate vote taking place across the country

If I was Trump during the debate I would turn to Harris and ask, “ do you still think Jussie Smollett was a victim of a modern day lynching?”

Reactions: Riveting
If I was Trump during the debate I would turn to Harris and ask, “ do you still think Jussie Smollett was a victim of a modern day lynching?”

That likely would be a nice debate micro-moment.

But really, to the American Middle class they want to hear, how are you fixing the many problems this Dem machine has caused them.

Truth is sadly, many independent voters know they have these problems, but aren't focused on cause and effect. More likely, they aren't aware how the Dem machine has caused problems as they get wrapped up in distractions like reality TV or internet mind sponges like Facebook or TikTok. That's why messaging to tie Dems to the problems they caused.....and more importantly how the Rs will fix them is important.

Thus, if Rs get too far in the weeds with the Dems, and do not stick to the message of fixing America they lose.

Reactions: tjreese
That likely would be a nice debate micro-moment.

But really, to the American Middle class they want to hear, how are you fixing the many problems this Dem machine has caused them.

Truth is sadly, many independent voters know they have these problems, but aren't focused on cause and effect. More likely, they aren't aware how the Dem machine has caused problems as they get wrapped up in distractions like reality TV or internet mind sponges like Facebook or TikTok. That's why messaging to tie Dems to the problems they caused.....and more importantly how the Rs will fix them is important.

Thus, if Rs get too far in the weeds with the Dems, and do not stick to the message of fixing America they lose.
I can't predict what would work because I can't understand how some could think Kamala would be an improvement over Biden or that the dems have anyone that doesn't endorse their policies meaning no matter who it is pretty much the same problems. I have no idea what policies "thinking adults" (which I know eliminates many) would desire that the dems offer.

BTW is there a chance that-

Endorsing Kamala Was Joe Biden's Revenge on the Democrats?​

• Love
I can't predict what would work because I can't understand how some could think Kamala would be an improvement over Biden or that the dems have anyone that doesn't endorse their policies meaning no matter who it is pretty much the same problems. I have no idea what policies "thinking adults" (which I know eliminates many) would desire that the dems offer.

BTW is there a chance that-

Endorsing Kamala Was Joe Biden's Revenge on the Democrats?​

I believed it when it happened and the smart Dems were reluctant to accept Joes hand pick successor. But the media bit and everyone was off and running. IMO, they gave Kamala 3 weeks to be a “trial” candidate and the Democrats must love their position today, but if I were the Republicans, I would throw out only a couple of barbs because short of securing the minority vote (which I am not 100% sure Harris does) the rest of Harris’s record screams far left liberal and that turd is hard to polish

I believed it when it happened and the smart Dems were reluctant to accept Joes hand pick successor. But the media bit and everyone was off and running. IMO, they gave Kamala 3 weeks to be a “trial” candidate and the Democrats must love their position today, but if I were the Republicans, I would throw out only a couple of barbs because short of securing the minority vote (which I am not 100% sure Harris does) the rest of Harris’s record screams far left liberal and that turd is hard to polish
True for someone that knows what a turd is. There are a lot of really stupid people that vote and who knows why they vote for what they do? Some realize they drank the kool aid, but when served in a different glass they don’t recognize it. Way too many voters are detached from reality.

I am actually leaning hard to resigning myself to the strong possibility of a Harris Victory. I find that unbelievable, but the possibility is true.

Not because of POLICY, but because of how a large segment of the voter base seems to be so easily manipulated by the corrupt media complex who are completely re-writing her history. I cannot believe the hype, and the lies they are trying to cover, but it is clear given the poll shift, this far left extremist wacko has a real shot at winning at the moment.

Bad Dem policy these families have seen in crazy prices, open border & costly energy seem to be currently overcome by media hype....at least right now.

Hopefully, reason & memory takes over as more people open their eyes & see how far left extreme liberal this lady really is.

Will Truth or Hype prevail??

Last edited:
Reactions: Joetboiler
I am actually leaning hard to resigning myself to the strong possibility of a Harris Victory. I find that unbelievable, but the possibility is true.

Not because of POLICY, but because of how a large segment of the voter base seems to be so easily manipulated by the corrupt media complex who are completely re-writing her history. I cannot believe the hype, and the lies they are trying to cover, but it is clear given the poll shift, this far left extremist wacko has a real shot at winning at the moment.

Bad Dem policy these families have seen in crazy prices, open border & costly energy seem to be currently overcome by media hype....at least right now.

Hopefully, reason & memory takes over as more people open their eyes & see how far left extreme liberal this lady really is.

I haven't really looked at the poll data to see if it can be that close and if it is area specific? I do know that if I wanted another water main to break I would want the public to believe it was close before the election. We have a LOT of people that can't think. We normally reward students for absorbing material and then regurgitating it back out. Perhaps the material is quite different in accuracy, but the lemmings still absorb it?

Not 10% of the bs and lies Faux and others create about Doornob every week as he burns more bridges and they have to recreate him for the 159th time.
Tough shit. SHe's gonna stomp his ass. :)
Gonna be satisfying to witness the whining as an african american woman pounds your great white hope.

A few months ago prominent democrats were openly talking about replacing her on the ticket because she was so incompetent and a drag. Now the same pundits who ripped her are saying she is the best and most qualified. This is 3 cycles in a row that the Dem elite have picked the candidate without regard for their voters and Dem voters take it like little bitches.

I’m having dinners next month with a friend in homeland. We recently talked about the shit show at the border ( he just came back). It’s way worse than people know and good that people don’t. Thanks to this administration there are several thousand members of a Venezuelan prison gang in Chicago. Many in the Little Village area. These are military trained people. Bad policy knowingly let this happen. And the populace of this country will vote in an unserious person and this will get worse. But let’s celebrate that a black women beats Trump. My life and safety will be compromised but who cares. Makes me very happy I am in a deep red State that heavily prosecutes crime. I’ll be safe a while longer.

A few months ago prominent democrats were openly talking about replacing her on the ticket because she was so incompetent and a drag. Now the same pundits who ripped her are saying she is the best and most qualified. This is 3 cycles in a row that the Dem elite have picked the candidate without regard for their voters and Dem voters take it like little bitches.

I’m having dinners next month with a friend in homeland. We recently talked about the shit show at the border ( he just came back). It’s way worse than people know and good that people don’t. Thanks to this administration there are several thousand members of a Venezuelan prison gang in Chicago. Many in the Little Village area. These are military trained people. Bad policy knowingly let this happen. And the populace of this country will vote in an unserious person and this will get worse. But let’s celebrate that a black women beats Trump. My life and safety will be compromised but who cares. Makes me very happy I am in a deep red State that heavily prosecutes crime. I’ll be safe a while longer.
Be sure to turn in your guns for a government buyback of a $10.00 Subway gift card. Kamala Harris approves this message.

Not 10% of the bs and lies Faux and others create about Doornob every week as he burns more bridges and they have to recreate him for the 159th time.
Gonna be satisfying to witness the whining as an african american woman pounds your great white hope.
Who is the African American woman running for President?

Just for the record and I know you know…she isn’t black

Reactions: Joetboiler
As a heads up. Kamala said if she’s President she’ll solve the border problem….um, you couldn’t do it as the border czar?

Oh and she also now supports fracking and opposes a single payer system.

Hopefully Trump learned from 2020 that the election will depend on the undecided. And, unlike the Trump/Republican loyalists who are going to vote for Trump no matter what (just like the "anyone but Trump" lefty/lib dems will vote for anyone except for Trump, including a potato), the undecided need to hear more out of Trump than just calling Harris stupid. The red meat messages that fire up the big rally crowds isn't the message that moves a truly undecided voter.
It just feeds into the "I dislike the guy, but I like his policies, but he might turn me off so much with his rhetoric that I won't vote for him" crowd.
IMHO, Trump needs to lay off the personal attacks, focus on his accomplishments at POTUS and compare that to the last 4 years of Biden/Harris.

Did you buy your White Dudes for Harris hat? Be careful with that toxic masculinity that they speak off. Being a protector and provider is a bad thing.

Hopefully Trump learned from 2020 that the election will depend on the undecided. And, unlike the Trump/Republican loyalists who are going to vote for Trump no matter what (just like the "anyone but Trump" lefty/lib dems will vote for anyone except for Trump, including a potato), the undecided need to hear more out of Trump than just calling Harris stupid. The red meat messages that fire up the big rally crowds isn't the message that moves a truly undecided voter.
It just feeds into the "I dislike the guy, but I like his policies, but he might turn me off so much with his rhetoric that I won't vote for him" crowd.
IMHO, Trump needs to lay off the personal attacks, focus on his accomplishments at POTUS and compare that to the last 4 years of Biden/Harris.
True, but remember he was doing very well until the vote was stopped in the wee hours. I assume that inside that data of doing very well were independents. It is all about how secure the vote is and we know some places don't want a secure vote.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Harris has always identified with both of her heritage. Her mother was a civil rights activist. Since she is Indian and Harris lived with her most of her life since her parents split up. She knows her Indiana heritage very well. Her father has both African and Irish heritage, she knows her black roots also as she attended an HBCU, Howard University and while there joined a black sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha. All this is no secret.

Thank you for repeating common knowledge.

The one thing I did not know was about her Indiana heritage though.......that was new. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT