ADVERTISEMENT

Lib media NOW saying KH wasn't Border Czar, nor Senate's most liberal Senator

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Left media working overtime trying to flip the script on Harris.

Now trying to say she was not tabbed by Biden to deal with border.

USA Today......in on the new scam too...
Here is a USA Today recent fact check....

The claim: Kamala Harris was ‘put in charge of the border’​

Our rating: False

But Here is a past AP article showing the border was her job as everyone knows.

Also site where Govt track naming her the most liberal Senator in 2019...... magically disappeared....listed as "Page Not Found"

Here is the key line from an old CNN article that proves the page existed.....(At least up now, perhaps this will magically disappear too??)

"2019, GovTrack, a non-partisan organization that tracks bills in Congress, ranked Harris as the "most liberal compared to All Senators."

Last edited:
I saw the Dim explanation the she was given the same job as Biden when he was VP -- to simply learn why so many people were crossing the border. So after 8 years of Biden and 4 years of Harris with that job, has anyone seen the report? I can tell you why. Free food, free housing, free medical, and Social Security. It's why people from Asian countries are coming in from Mexico. Oh, and it's a perfectly easy way for drug-runners, sex-traffickers, and terrorists to come into the US without going through security.

They can try to put lipstick on that pig, but the real question is, did the border crisis get better or worse under her watch?

The MSM is going to do everything in their power to spin every story on Harris in a positive light. They lefty libs who hate Trump, it's that simple.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The MSM is going to do everything in their power to spin every story on Harris in a positive light. They lefty libs who hate Trump, it's that simple.

Yes they will spin. A given.

But due to their short time window they have gone past "spinning"...... Into a total media coordinated collaboration to create a totally false narrative that doesn't represent reality. At least 8 sources came out all at once claiming she was NOT put in charge of the border.

Last edited:
MSNBC, CNN, and the NYT will not present this story truthfully, if at all. It will likely be banned from social media as "disinformation".

A quick check of NYT, MSNBC & CNN fines no story whatsoever about this. So you are correct, although newsworthy, doesn't fit their narrative.

To ABCs credit they did have the article as did the NY Post and AssPress

"2019, GovTrack, a non-partisan organization that tracks bills in Congress, ranked Harris as the "most liberal compared to All Senators."

It will be hard for the Democrats to change those spots. If Kamala was in the House, she would have been a member of The Squad. That will make the far-left Democrats comfortable, but will likely spell Kamala’s doom as long as Trump stays on point and keeps pointing to Kamala’s voting record.

Last edited:
Looks like Congress isn't having any of this "KH not in control of border" crap. Voted bi-partisan against her, condemning her border policy/actions.

Thats priceless. I guess the Honeymoon is over.

I noticed ABC News buried the fact that 6 democrats voted with the GOP from the title. Stephanopoulous must be heavily managing the newsroom for the next 5 months

Last edited:
It will be hard for the Democrats to change those spots. If Kamala was in the House, she would have been a member of The Squad. That will make the far-left Democrats comfortable, but will likely spell Kamala’s doom as long as Trump stays on point and keeps pointing to Kamala’s voting record.

True. Her record is atrociously liberal.

But I think it really boils down to the problems Dem policy have caused the American people that need the brightest of bright spotlights.....
⚠️ Prices & how you fix them
⚠️ Lowing Energy Costs
⚠️ Fentanyl deaths
⚠️ Crime & unsafe neighborhoods
⚠️ Border costs
⚠️ Housing interest costs

I think reminding Americans how the Dem policies have screwed everyone of us......and way more importantly, how are you going to fix it......got to let the poor & middle class know you can & will fix this mess the Dems have created.

The rest is all BS political crap, that in the end likely doesn't matter.

Yes they will spin. A given.

But due to their short time window they have gone past "spinning"...... Into a total media coordinated collaboration to create a totally false narrative that doesn't represent reality. At least 8 sources came out all at once claiming she was NOT put in charge of the border.
Wait what??!! You mean 8 sources coming out all at the same time aren't doing it independently of one another? Color me shocked. TIC

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Left media working overtime trying to flip the script on Harris.

Now trying to say she was not tabbed by Biden to deal with border.

USA Today......in on the new scam too...
Here is a USA Today recent fact check....

The claim: Kamala Harris was ‘put in charge of the border’​

Our rating: False

But Here is a past AP article showing the border was her job as everyone knows.

Also site where Govt track naming her the most liberal Senator in 2019...... magically disappeared....listed as "Page Not Found"

Here is the key line from an old CNN article that proves the page existed.....(At least up now, perhaps this will magically disappear too??)

I just linked an article in the USAToday summarizing the same thing in another post. It’s pretty enlightening the level of “air cover” liberal media provides to the Democrats. These are a couple of really good examples.

I just linked an article in the USAToday summarizing the same thing in another post. It’s pretty enlightening the level of “air cover” liberal media provides to the Democrats. These are a couple of really good examples.

As Border Czar, she was specifically tasked with the Mexico & the Northern Triangle.

After her assignment the illegal immigrant flow from those areas INCREASED 140% according to Fox News radio. That is probably a low estimate based on the high number of "gottaways".

So she failed at her main assignment, and is now asking America for a promotion???
I think not.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT