ADVERTISEMENT

Layoff the Darrell Hazell hate

Saturday is huge. We win that, all bets are off...
I've had my hopes dashed more than once by a DH coached team. But I agree. Win on Saturday...4-2 and 2-1 in conference?? Let's just enjoy this win and remember what it feels like to win a tough fought game on the road in conference. I'll drink to that...

I mean...we beat a really, really, really bad team in OT. Not exactly sunshine and rainbows. Hopefully Hazell and staff are still on track to be fired later this season.

Reactions: mryankee2397
658.png

Reactions: EastCoastBoiler
I mean...we beat a really, really, really bad team in OT. Not exactly sunshine and rainbows. Hopefully Hazell and staff are still on track to be fired later this season.
Nobody is saying that Purdue beat a great team or tha Hazell should keep his job for next year, but today it was great to see his reaction to the win. I believe that Hazell is a really good guy who wanted this win more than most fans can appreciate. Coaches agnonize over losses no matter what they are paid. As frustrated as Boiler fans have been, I am sure that Hazell has felt the most passionate fan's anguish times 1000. I was just happy for the guy as well as all the coaches and players today.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile...."coach hellzill" is a horrible coach....he should be let go now...the football program is a disaster and "coach hellzill" certainly isn't the guy that can fix it.
Even the "coach hellzell fanboys" have to agree, If he doesn't go 7-5 and wins a bowl game...he should be tossed into the huge dumpster of Purdue Football Coach failures.

Last edited:
Nah Good for our team, but Hazell hasn't showed anything that he is not incompetent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT