ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s dad was a Marxist economist

No; it’s treating someone worse because of their skin color.

And yes, in case you’re trying to tee up a counterpoint, people of any color can be racist.
Kat, I've asked BNI this question and I'll include you in the discussion. As a guy who's devoted his adult life to coaching and mentoring kids of all races, why is it that there are more deadbeat dads in the African American community than in others such as Asian and white. And what would you propose to change that scenario to keep black fathers with their kids?

Reactions: Katscratch
So, "treating someone worse"? That's pretty vague and subjective.
Can you elaborate and provide some examples?

For example, you might claim blacks are treated differently than others in the criminal justice system. But, data supports the fact that blacks, while only 12% of the general population, commit over 50% of violent crimes. Does that have an impact?
My definition is vague? Disagree.

And your statistics, while objective, are without context.

For instance (admittedly anecdotal): I once had a local police officer that I met in a pub tell me that he’ll detain people for jaywalking in “some neighborhoods” as way to justify running their criminal record. That doesn’t happen to a white kid in Carmel, Indiana too often.

Kat, I've asked BNI this question and I'll include you in the discussion. As a guy who's devoted his adult life to coaching and mentoring kids of all races, why is it that there are more deadbeat dads in the African American community than in others such as Asian and white. And what would you propose to change that scenario to keep black fathers with their kids?
That’s a complex problem with no easy, obvious, single solution.

Generally? I’d start by saying that socio-economic cultural factors can take generations or even centuries to unwind and undo. There is 💯 a trend toward progress in the USA on those fronts, but systemic poverty combined with systemic racism that was as embedded as it was in America doesn’t flip off like a switch.

My definition is vague? Disagree.

And your statistics, while objective, are without context.

For instance (admittedly anecdotal): I once had a local police officer that I met in a pub tell me that he’ll detain people for jaywalking in “some neighborhoods” as way to justify running their criminal record. That doesn’t happen to a white kid in Carmel, Indiana too often.

what context do you want?

As for anecdotal evidence, who do you think if more likely to have a criminal record? A kid in 'some neighborhoods', ie., the hood, or a white kid in Carmel? Maybe the cops were looking for someone specific related to a gang shooting. Again, where is that more likely (probably not in Carmel).

Generally? I’d start by saying that socio-economic cultural factors can take generations or even centuries to unwind and undo. There is 💯 a trend toward progress in the USA on those fronts, but systemic poverty combined with systemic racism that was as embedded as it was in America doesn’t flip off like a switch.
It's 100% cultural.
And systemic racism, of which there is no such thing, has nothing to do with black fathers not marrying their baby mama.

What does systemic racism have to do with missing dads? Nice try.

What does systemic racism have to do with missing dads? Nice try.
Every person of color's experience is different, but I would say that missing dads have more to do with crap socio-economic conditions. Racism has contributed mightily to lesser socio-economic conditions for black Americans historically.

Every person of color's experience is different, but I would say that missing dads have more to do with crap socio-economic conditions. Racism has contributed mightily to lesser socio-economic conditions for black Americans historically.
“The War on Poverty has arguably destroyed the black nuclear family,” said Project 21’s Christopher Arps. “Roughly 75 percent of black children were born to a married two-parent family when the ‘war’ began in 1964. By 2008, the percentage of black babies born out of wedlock numbered over 72 percent. Today, the rate of unwed motherhood in the black community is more than twice as high as among whites — and almost three times higher than before big government’s grand intervention. And all this comes at a steep financial cost. The federal government has spent an estimated $15 trillion dollars to end poverty. Government reportedly spent $20,610 on every poor individual and $61,830 per poor family in 2012.”

Why don't Asian American or Indian Americans have these same problems?

Why do African immigrants have much higher achievement rates than native born American blacks?

Why don't Asian American or Indian Americans have these same problems?

Why do African immigrants have much higher achievement rates than native born American blacks?
Because native born American blacks were enslaved and thereafter were segregated into the cheapest decaying urban areas. And unlike other immigrant groups that started in those areas, they were easily identified for discrimination by their visual appearance. So climbing out is entirely possible for any given individual, and as a group it is far better, but it has been a slow process.

Geez, only about 60 years ago there were literally riots because black students wanted to attend large public universities! That’ll set people back.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Because native born American blacks were enslaved and thereafter were segregated into the cheapest decaying urban areas. And unlike other immigrant groups that started in those areas, they were easily identified for discrimination by their visual appearance. So climbing out is entirely possible for any given individual, and as a group it is far better, but it has been a slow process.

Geez, only about 60 years ago there were literally riots because black students wanted to attend large public universities! That’ll set people back.
You don't think Jumbo's war on poverty was and is a major reason?

Dude, you are right on target.

I like to add that some of the African immigrants have issues as well, but there are a lot that are educated or come over to the US to be educated. Prior to coming to the US they were never undervalued, underestimated, or marginalized. African immigrants did not know that they were black until they got to the US.

No; it’s treating someone worse because of their skin color.

And yes, in case you’re trying to tee up a counterpoint, people of any color can be racist.
I’ve been arguing with the Boneman about this stuff for years now. He and others in this forum will never get it.

Yes and I gave y’all a long and detailed explanation of why a long time ago.

“The War on Poverty has arguably destroyed the black nuclear family,” said Project 21’s Christopher Arps. “Roughly 75 percent of black children were born to a married two-parent family when the ‘war’ began in 1964. By 2008, the percentage of black babies born out of wedlock numbered over 72 percent. Today, the rate of unwed motherhood in the black community is more than twice as high as among whites — and almost three times higher than before big government’s grand intervention. And all this comes at a steep financial cost. The federal government has spent an estimated $15 trillion dollars to end poverty. Government reportedly spent $20,610 on every poor individual and $61,830 per poor family in 2012.”

During LBJs war on poverty, Project Follow Through was started. Several pedagogical approaches were tested with affective cognitive doing poorly…some students doing worse as time went on. Clearly one stood out and it is not popular in Ed Skool…Direct Instruction.. It was the largest study ever conducted on learning and yet most supts and principals have never heard of it. How many generations must take place for different races to elevate themselves? Not counting terrorists, mentally ill and any undesirables other countries dumped in the USA, but the others…what will they cost…financially and culturally

No living person in the US was ever enslaved, nor did they know anyone who was enslaved.
At what point does slavery stop becoming an excuse and black society look inward at themselves to realize that culturally, a lot of their problems are of their own doing?

Dude, you are right on target.

I like to add that some of the African immigrants have issues as well, but there are a lot that are educated or come over to the US to be educated. Prior to coming to the US they were never undervalued, underestimated, or marginalized. African immigrants did not know that they were black until they got to the US.
So, what you're saying is that it's a cultural problem, not a skin color problem?
Because if African immigrants come to the US to get an education and have the same skin color at native born black Americans, I would think they'd be subjected to the supposed 'systemic racism' that you all claim exists?

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
I’ve been arguing with the Boneman about this stuff for years now. He and others in this forum will never get it.
This coming from the 50 year old black man who has stated on this very forum that he's never in his life been the victim of or experienced racism........
But, that's not what they told you to believe on urban radio, is it?

This coming from the 50 year old black man who has stated on this very forum that he's never in his life been the victim of or experienced racism........
But, that's not what they told you to believe on urban radio, is it?
Dude, why do you keep misquoting me. I told you over and over about the cross burnings at the Black Cultural Center and the the incident at the black fraternity house on Waldron, Alpha Phi Alpha. Plus other minor incidences in my life. I have family members that currently experience racism in the workplace. You don't seem to understand that racism is more than preventing blacks and others from getting into schools or jobs. Black radio stations do not tell people to believe anything. Does conservative radio like the "Patriot" channel tell people to believe anything?

No living person in the US was ever enslaved, nor did they know anyone who was enslaved.
At what point does slavery stop becoming an excuse and black society look inward at themselves to realize that culturally, a lot of their problems are of their own doing?
I didn't know any of my family either that was enslaved. It too was before me. Certainly fatherless homes and the poverty assoicated with it were choices. Now with third world illegals, more issues will surface

So, what you're saying is that it's a cultural problem, not a skin color problem?
Because if African immigrants come to the US to get an education and have the same skin color at native born black Americans, I would think they'd be subjected to the supposed 'systemic racism' that you all claim exists?
It's all about skin color. That's why I said in my post that African immigrants don't know that they are black until they get to the US. They've experienced racism historically in the US just like black Americans. Perhaps more so because of the darker skin color. The darker skin color even in black Americans have always been a crutch in this country in which have always had it hard. Watch the PBS documentary of Justice Clarence Thomas. He says that in school he was teased because of his dark skin color. This may have been the stimulus on why some blacks like Thomas have become self haters later in life by the way. In the entertainment industry producers and directors used to do the "paper bag" test. If you were darker than the paper bag you would not get the part.

You and others living in your bubbles throughout your lives, I guess can't expect y'all to understand. That is why I post on this site to educate you in these matters. However, you seem to not get it as you keep asking the same questions. I guess you are not getting the answer that you want.

Naturally, again you are living in your bubble and not understanding. Again I've educated y'all before. It started out skin being skin with slavery and then 100 years or so of Jim Crow. Like said earlier, Jim Crow is what segregated blacks, in the large cities in particular in certain areas. Because they couldn't get jobs and properly educated due to Jim Crow poverty set in. With poverty there is despair where criminal activity starts to come into play. Drugs come into play now. Gangs come into play now. Then after a generation or 2 of this the cultural angle comes into play now. Then the cycle continues as the generations manifests themselves to current times.

Like said earlier, Jim Crow is what segregated blacks, in the large cities in particular in certain areas. Because they couldn't get jobs and properly educated due to Jim Crow poverty set in. With poverty there is despair where criminal activity starts to come into play. Drugs come into play now. Gangs come into play now. Then after a generation or 2 of this the cultural angle comes into play now. Then the cycle continues as the generations manifests themselves to current times.
You are ignoring the impact of the dem's 'War on Poverty,' as described in the link above, in which blacks were far better off before the corruption and ineptitude of a massive gov program:

“Roughly 75 percent of black children were born to a married two-parent family when the ‘war’ began in 1964. By 2008, the percentage of black babies born out of wedlock numbered over 72 percent. Today, the rate of unwed motherhood in the black community is more than twice as high as among whites — and almost three times higher than before big government’s grand intervention."

Naturally, again you are living in your bubble and not understanding. Again I've educated y'all before. It started out skin being skin with slavery and then 100 years or so of Jim Crow. Like said earlier, Jim Crow is what segregated blacks, in the large cities in particular in certain areas. Because they couldn't get jobs and properly educated due to Jim Crow poverty set in. With poverty there is despair where criminal activity starts to come into play. Drugs come into play now. Gangs come into play now. Then after a generation or 2 of this the cultural angle comes into play now. Then the cycle continues as the generations manifests themselves to current times.
BNI, there is nowhere that I know of in this great country one can't get a great education if they want to put in the work. I'm sure there are inner-city schools that are tougher but much of that is because of gang induced fear in the schools and the goings on with no discipline allowed in this day and time and where gangs are feared by weak administrators.

And those issues are addressed with private schools and the ability to transfer to another school system. I tend to pay less attention to the ones who are constantly crying, "Oh me" and who are doing nothing about it. White or Black.

And your last sentence is wrong in so many ways as you fail to address the reality that in the many places where the manifestation continues, the very black community you speak of won't police itself and report known gangs, thieves, and miscreant's ruining the reputation of those very people and their neighborhood.

If I know someone who's a thief, a crook, a gang member, I'm going to take care of it by the means the law presents and believe that to be a huge difference in our two cultures. It's okay to call the cops up and say, "Hey, you might want to set down the block and watch a certain house."

You are ignoring the impact of the dem's 'War on Poverty,' as described in the link above, in which blacks were far better off before the corruption and ineptitude of a massive gov program:

“Roughly 75 percent of black children were born to a married two-parent family when the ‘war’ began in 1964. By 2008, the percentage of black babies born out of wedlock numbered over 72 percent. Today, the rate of unwed motherhood in the black community is more than twice as high as among whites — and almost three times higher than before big government’s grand intervention."
Great post. And true.

BNI, there is nowhere that I know of in this great country one can't get a great education if they want to put in the work. I'm sure there are inner-city schools that are tougher but much of that is because of gang induced fear in the schools and the goings on with no discipline allowed in this day and time and where gangs are feared by weak administrators.

And those issues are addressed with private schools and the ability to transfer to another school system. I tend to pay less attention to the ones who are constantly crying, "Oh me" and who are doing nothing about it. White or Black.

And your last sentence is wrong in so many ways as you fail to address the reality that in the many places where the manifestation continues, the very black community you speak of won't police itself and report known gangs, thieves, and miscreant's ruining the reputation of those very people and their neighborhood.

If I know someone who's a thief, a crook, a gang member, I'm going to take care of it by the means the law presents and believe that to be a huge difference in our two cultures. It's okay to call the cops up and say, "Hey, you might want to set down the block and watch a certain house."
Dude, we saying the same things. I’ve been saying all along in this forum that there good teachers at these inner city schools. But the low test scores are due to most of the kids going to these schools don’t want to learn because of poor behavior and poor parenting. Or some of these kids can’t learn because I suspect some of these kids have some PTSD because of the violence they see and experience when they are young. Then some ne’er do well called a racist for saying so.

Now as far as calling cops to come and keep an eye on the area only works in normal neighborhoods. Where a high percentage of folks living in the area ain’t going to call the popo to come and keep an eye on the neighhood.

Again, we'll disagree on the socio--econ thing. There are good paying jobs waiting to be filled if those of the cast that you speak of want to work and make decent money. Hell man, job's making big money are waiting to be filled such as plumbers, carpenters, USPS, manufacturing concerns and many don't even require a HS diploma.

My plumber in a small community netted over a quarter of a million last year alone, after paying four helpers and an office manager.

Dude, we saying the same things. I’ve been saying all along in this forum that there good teachers at these inner city schools. But the low test scores are due to most of the kids going to these schools don’t want to learn because of poor behavior and poor parenting. Or some of these kids can’t learn because I suspect some of these kids have some PTSD because of the violence they see and experience when they are young. Then some ne’er do well called a racist for saying so.

Now as far as calling cops to come and keep an eye on the area only works in normal neighborhoods. Where a high percentage of folks living in the area ain’t going to call the popo to come and keep an eye on the neighhood.
Until that community desides they want a better life, and call those cops into the hood, they aren't going to end any issues. That's the problem.

Again, we'll disagree on the socio--econ thing. There are good paying jobs waiting to be filled if those of the cast that you speak of want to work and make decent money. Hell man, job's making big money are waiting to be filled such as plumbers, carpenters, USPS, manufacturing concerns and many don't even require a HS diploma.

My plumber in a small community netted over a quarter of a million last year alone, after paying four helpers and an office manager.
These plumbers know how to charge. I feel like I’ve been robbed when they are called out. If I were a young guy starting out today, I would be a plumber.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Until that community desides they want a better life, and call those cops into the hood, they aren't going to end any issues. That's the problem.
That’s what I’ve been saying all along. I’ve always said that they have to help themselves.

I'm in North Carolina at the moment and do not have access to my books. However prior to the 60s, blacks made more progress than since. They performed better academically as well. The below is long for some, but is interesting as well. A few snippets---

Peter Robinson: All right, and the point is that's dangerous. We should not want more government, more hands in the power of the politicians.

Thomas Sowell: Yeah, one of the real problems is that you have people making decisions for which they pay no price when they're wrong, no matter how high a price other people pay. And right now, the homicide rates are beyond anything that were around, let's say, prior to 1960. And I mention 1960 in this case because that's when the Supreme Court remade the criminal law. They discovered rights in the Constitution that no one had noticed for over a century and they were impervious to evidence.

Peter Robinson: So contrast your neighborhood in Harlem when you were an eight and nine and 10-year-old boy with what we see in neighborhoods in Chicago today, say.

Thomas Sowell: Oh my gosh, people are astonished when I tell them I grew up in Harlem, I can't remember ever hearing a gunshot. And then, I've checked with my relatives who grew up in similar neighborhoods in Washington and down in North Carolina, they never heard a gunshot when they were growing up. I remember going back to Harlem some years ago to do some research at a high school. And I looked out the window and there's this park there near the high school. And I mentioned in passing that when I lived in Harlem as a kid, I would take my dog for a walk in that park. And looks of horror came over the students' faces. People have no idea how much has retrogressed over the years in the black community and how much of what progress has been made has not been made by politicians or by charismatic leaders. One of the things that drives me crazy are people who cite the trends over time without deciding where they're gonna start the time period. For example, this guy said all sorts of wonderful things happened in the 1960s and beyond, and especially for the minorities and the poor and so forth. So what I did, I said no, well, you can't... If you start the data in 1960, we don't know how much was a result of that and how much was a result of other things. That also applies in other things. So for example, one simple one, many people say... Ralph Nader wrote this book in 1965 and asked about the automobile safety and so on. As a result, there were laws by the government and the death rates went down after that, which is true in itself. But the death rate went down at a far higher rate prior to his writing the book. And this was the continuation of a trend that went back another 20 or 30 years.

Peter Robinson: Median black family income has been lower than median white family income for generations, but the median per capita income of Asian groups is more than 15,000 a year higher than the median per capita income of white Americans. Is this the white supremacy we're so often warned about? For more than a quarter of a century, in no year has the annual poverty rate of black married-couple families, married-couple families been as high as 10%. And in no year has the poverty rate of Americans as a whole been as low as 10%. If black poverty is caused by systemic racism, do racists make an exception for blacks who are married? I guess you're allowed to be angry.

Thomas Sowell: Yes, yes.

Peter Robinson: So do you have the feeling, when you're addressing this notion that racism accounts for everything, do you have the feeling that the arguments are subtle, it's persuasive, and you can forgive someone for buying that argument? Or do you have the feeling that it's willful, that the case is so clearly mistaken that there's a willfulness about it?

Thomas Sowell: No, I don't, I think that people don't look for certain evidence and therefore they don't find it. And so on the basis of what they know at a given time, this may be very plausible. The problem is that you really need are other people with a different orientation who are skeptical and who will then look for things and find things that are very different from that. One of the things that I found interesting was the fact that there are various counties in the United States which are among the poorest counties in the country. And six of those counties have a population that ranges from 90% white to 100% white.

Peter Robinson: Appalachian counties, Kentucky and Ohio as I recall.

Thomas Sowell: Yeah, but mainly it's the hillbilly communities. And of course there's that great book that was written, "The Hillbilly Elegy". It was on the bestseller list for more than a year consecutively.

Peter Robinson: JD Vance now Senator Vance.

Thomas Sowell: Yes, and there, these are people who have faced zero racism.

Peter Robinson: They are white after all.

Thomas Sowell: And they are white and zero racism, and also back in the '30s when they did IQ studies, their IQs were not only at the same level as those of blacks, they had the same pattern, namely that the young people whether they were black or hillbilly would have an IQ very close to the national average at age six, but by the time they were teenagers, it just kept going down and down and down 'cause it's relative to the other people of that age group. And they simply were falling behind. So it was clearly not biological, it was social. But despite that, these hillbilly counties had incomes that were not only lower than the national average, they were lower than the average of black incomes for a period of half a century. It may have been longer than that because I only went through half a century. But in every study that was done over that half century, they scored lower, their family incomes were lower than the family incomes of blacks. So obviously, there must be other things that cause people to be poor other than racism.

Peter Robinson: All right, people in low-income American hillbilly counties already face zero racism because they're virtually all white.

Thomas Sowell: Yes.

Peter Robinson: Yet, they have lower incomes than blacks, just as you were saying. In other words, some behavior patterns seem to pay off. Now, this book is dedicated to fallacies, to showing errors in premises and errors in analysis. It's not dedicated to an alternative explanation. Nevertheless, you've got this argument lurking in here that it's the way people live, it's the way cultural patterns-

Last edited:
I'm in North Carolina at the moment and do not have access to my books. However prior to the 60s, blacks made more progress than since. They performed better academically as well. The below is long for some, but is interesting as well. A few snippets---

Peter Robinson: All right, and the point is that's dangerous. We should not want more government, more hands in the power of the politicians.

Thomas Sowell: Yeah, one of the real problems is that you have people making decisions for which they pay no price when they're wrong, no matter how high a price other people pay. And right now, the homicide rates are beyond anything that were around, let's say, prior to 1960. And I mention 1960 in this case because that's when the Supreme Court remade the criminal law. They discovered rights in the Constitution that no one had noticed for over a century and they were impervious to evidence.

Peter Robinson: So contrast your neighborhood in Harlem when you were an eight and nine and 10-year-old boy with what we see in neighborhoods in Chicago today, say.

Thomas Sowell: Oh my gosh, people are astonished when I tell them I grew up in Harlem, I can't remember ever hearing a gunshot. And then, I've checked with my relatives who grew up in similar neighborhoods in Washington and down in North Carolina, they never heard a gunshot when they were growing up. I remember going back to Harlem some years ago to do some research at a high school. And I looked out the window and there's this park there near the high school. And I mentioned in passing that when I lived in Harlem as a kid, I would take my dog for a walk in that park. And looks of horror came over the students' faces. People have no idea how much has retrogressed over the years in the black community and how much of what progress has been made has not been made by politicians or by charismatic leaders. One of the things that drives me crazy are people who cite the trends over time without deciding where they're gonna start the time period. For example, this guy said all sorts of wonderful things happened in the 1960s and beyond, and especially for the minorities and the poor and so forth. So what I did, I said no, well, you can't... If you start the data in 1960, we don't know how much was a result of that and how much was a result of other things. That also applies in other things. So for example, one simple one, many people say... Ralph Nader wrote this book in 1965 and asked about the automobile safety and so on. As a result, there were laws by the government and the death rates went down after that, which is true in itself. But the death rate went down at a far higher rate prior to his writing the book. And this was the continuation of a trend that went back another 20 or 30 years.

Peter Robinson: Median black family income has been lower than median white family income for generations, but the median per capita income of Asian groups is more than 15,000 a year higher than the median per capita income of white Americans. Is this the white supremacy we're so often warned about? For more than a quarter of a century, in no year has the annual poverty rate of black married-couple families, married-couple families been as high as 10%. And in no year has the poverty rate of Americans as a whole been as low as 10%. If black poverty is caused by systemic racism, do racists make an exception for blacks who are married? I guess you're allowed to be angry.

Thomas Sowell: Yes, yes.

Peter Robinson: So do you have the feeling, when you're addressing this notion that racism accounts for everything, do you have the feeling that the arguments are subtle, it's persuasive, and you can forgive someone for buying that argument? Or do you have the feeling that it's willful, that the case is so clearly mistaken that there's a willfulness about it?

Thomas Sowell: No, I don't, I think that people don't look for certain evidence and therefore they don't find it. And so on the basis of what they know at a given time, this may be very plausible. The problem is that you really need are other people with a different orientation who are skeptical and who will then look for things and find things that are very different from that. One of the things that I found interesting was the fact that there are various counties in the United States which are among the poorest counties in the country. And six of those counties have a population that ranges from 90% white to 100% white.

Peter Robinson: Appalachian counties, Kentucky and Ohio as I recall.

Thomas Sowell: Yeah, but mainly it's the hillbilly communities. And of course there's that great book that was written, "The Hillbilly Elegy". It was on the bestseller list for more than a year consecutively.

Peter Robinson: JD Vance now Senator Vance.

Thomas Sowell: Yes, and there, these are people who have faced zero racism.

Peter Robinson: They are white after all.

Thomas Sowell: And they are white and zero racism, and also back in the '30s when they did IQ studies, their IQs were not only at the same level as those of blacks, they had the same pattern, namely that the young people whether they were black or hillbilly would have an IQ very close to the national average at age six, but by the time they were teenagers, it just kept going down and down and down 'cause it's relative to the other people of that age group. And they simply were falling behind. So it was clearly not biological, it was social. But despite that, these hillbilly counties had incomes that were not only lower than the national average, they were lower than the average of black incomes for a period of half a century. It may have been longer than that because I only went through half a century. But in every study that was done over that half century, they scored lower, their family incomes were lower than the family incomes of blacks. So obviously, there must be other things that cause people to be poor other than racism.

Peter Robinson: All right, people in low-income American hillbilly counties already face zero racism because they're virtually all white.

Peter Robinson: Yet, they have lower incomes than blacks, just as you were saying. In other words, some behavior patterns seem to pay off. Now, this book is dedicated to fallacies, to showing errors in premises and errors in analysis. It's not dedicated to an alternative explanation. Nevertheless, you've got this argument lurking in here that it's the way people live, it's the way cultural patterns-

Glad to see the mention of Vance's book. If he were to update it today, there would be considerable treatment of how the Biden/Harris open border is crushing poor rural whites and inner-city blacks.

Which beach in NC?

Glad to see the mention of Vance's book. If he were to update it today, there would be considerable treatment of how the Biden/Harris open border is crushing poor rural whites and inner-city blacks.

Which beach in NC?
Daughters’s house in research triangle. I think close to all four colleges but closest I think to Wake and Duke. I had a very small window to be able to see her between so many doctor appointments. I return home Sat evening and have my second eye cataract Tuesday and then “spaceOAR” Sept 23. Italy and radiation not too long after

Last edited:
Daughters’s house in research triangle. I think close to all four colleges but closest I think to Wake and Duke. I had a very small window to be able to see her between so many doctor appointments. I return home Sat evening and have my second eye cataract Tuesday and then “space bar” Sept 23. Italy and radiation not too long after
Best wishes to you in your treatment and travels.

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
Best wishes to you in your treatment and travels.
I’m going to be fine. I just hope my ADT injection doesn’t take me down so low that I “feel” the View is intelligent TV or end up considering Kamala as legit. ;)

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
Dude, why do you keep misquoting me. I told you over and over about the cross burnings at the Black Cultural Center and the the incident at the black fraternity house on Waldron, Alpha Phi Alpha. Plus other minor incidences in my life. I have family members that currently experience racism in the workplace. You don't seem to understand that racism is more than preventing blacks and others from getting into schools or jobs. Black radio stations do not tell people to believe anything. Does conservative radio like the "Patriot" channel tell people to believe anything?
What % of the Purdue student body to you think was involved in that cross burning? Or better yet, what % of the Purdue student body do you consider to be racist?

And I find it interesting that that only 2 examples you have occurred some 35 years ago. And, they were 2 isolated incidences.

"Minor incidences"....Translation: "I didn't get what I wanted and therefore, I'm going to blame it on racism".

That’s what I’ve been saying all along. I’ve always said that they have to help themselves.
but if the culture isn't willing to change, you end up with people like George Floyd, who they become some sort of martyr for making criminal decisions and paying the price for it. Then, 50% of society only looks at the end result of George Floyd, not what led to him putting himself in that situation (culture).

What % of the Purdue student body to you think was involved in that cross burning? Or better yet, what % of the Purdue student body do you consider to be racist?

And I find it interesting that that only 2 examples you have occurred some 35 years ago. And, they were 2 isolated incidences.

"Minor incidences"....Translation: "I didn't get what I wanted and therefore, I'm going to blame it on racism".
Dude, does it matter? Could have been a racist Purdue student or racist local.

Whether it’s job discrimination or some jackass yelling slurs. Or some racist Karen. Racism is racism.

but if the culture isn't willing to change, you end up with people like George Floyd, who they become some sort of martyr for making criminal decisions and paying the price for it. Then, 50% of society only looks at the end result of George Floyd, not what led to him putting himself in that situation (culture).
What about the culture of whites folks not willing to change? Y’all keep buying assault weapons for your crazy ass kids. Then they shoot up schools.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT