ADVERTISEMENT

Just your average Democrat these days

A racist kills innocent people, gets media cover and protection because he’s a black Democrat, has a history of racist social media posts that are covered up and a rap sheet a mile along but of course is on the streets because of Democrat DAs. He’ll someday be in office next to the other Democrats in Congress and all of the ball lickers on the board will love him just because he’s a Democrat.

I’m waiting for the MSM journalists and broadcasters for being arrested for propagating hate against whites. And Democrats politicians.

Reactions: FreedomWins
A racist kills innocent people, gets media cover and protection because he’s a black Democrat, has a history of racist social media posts that are covered up and a rap sheet a mile along but of course is on the streets because of Democrat DAs. He’ll someday be in office next to the other Democrats in Congress and all of the ball lickers on the board will love him just because he’s a Democrat.

My understanding is this guy is a career criminal who ran somebody over the previous week and was released on bail. Who is liable? I ask this given that the school district in the latest mass shooting is being sued for 100M. Who gets sued here?

Keep deflecting when you get caught lying. There's plenty to complain about with the media, you don't have take one single freakin story and act like it is representative of the entire media coverage........but that's what you guys do with everything.
Did you really just bring up the southern border lol? How desperate are you to avoid the subject?

You didn't answer my question. Do I get to generalize the trump republican party based on how one story is framed by the trump media.......or is that only ok for you guys to do?
This is the worst instance I've seen. I will admit that there are many on the right that are taking this further than it really needs to be, however I've seen a lot of links to blue check marks on twitter calling the incident an accident and making it sound like the SUV was the killer.

Here in the very beginning of the article:

"The driver taken into custody as a person of interest following the deadly Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin that left five dead and dozens injured after an SUV struck multiple people Sunday evening has been identified as Darrell Brooks, according to reports form NBC News and the Associated Press."

It makes it sound as if the SUV is what killed the people. Nit picking a bit, but we all know that if this was a republican the coverage would be very different.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You know, Sd, there were moments when I thought you were a titch smarter than the other right wing dimbulbs that stink up this board, but you’re clearly snorting out of the same trough of shit they are.

Blaming inflation on him when it’s a GLOBAL issue shows that you have a lack of understanding of economics right now during a GLOBAL pandemic. I don’t care that you criticize, but at least do it from reality, and not because you read some memes.
It's a global issue right now because most of the rest of the world is leftist and they all do the same dumb shit. We have one of the highest inflation rates out of 46 countries. There are a few that aren't being stupid right now and have what looks like deflation compared to the rest.

Whether he is a Democrat or not, Democrats are supporting this. Democratic media protects him by saying the vehicle was the killer not the driver. Democrats support criminals by allowing them to steal under a thousand dollars without punishment. Are Democrats proud of this by supporting criminals and criminal behavior?
I have not heard of any mainstream media not holding this monster accountable for his actions.

If FOX NEWS hated blacks, why have they had so many on the network since 2009???
I’m mainly talking about the racist broadcasters, particularly the prime time lineup. Tucker, Hannity and Ingrahm. Then they bring on the Gumbo/Sambos to help perpetrate white supremacy like Candace Owens, Elder, Officer Tatum, Diamond & Silk etc. They fired Diamond & Silk for spreading the same COVID lies as Hannity was doing. They never fired Hannity. As we say in the black community, Diamond & Silk got their n-word wake up call. If y’all took Diamond & Silk seriously there is no hope for y’all.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I’m mainly talking about the racist broadcasters, particularly the prime time lineup. Tucker, Hannity and Ingrahm. Then they bring on the Gumbo/Sambos to help perpetrate white supremacy like Candace Owens, Elder, Officer Tatum, Diamond & Silk etc. They fired Diamond & Silk for spreading the same COVID lies as Hannity was doing. They never fired Hannity. As we say in the black community, Diamond & Silk got their n-word wake up call. If y’all took Diamond & Silk seriously there is no hope for y’all.
I’m backed up every hour Faux News are on the air.

Just another dumb unsubstantiated comment/s. Get real dude, come up with some actual evidence because unfortunately, the "you're just going to have to take my word for it" defense is baseless.

Matt Painter is taking Purdue to the Final 4 and securing
Purdue's first NCAA Tournament National Championship.
That banner will be up in Mackey before his time is over.
Look forward to it Boiler fans!

Just another dumb unsubstantiated comment/s. Get real dude, come up with some actual evidence because unfortunately, the "you're just going to have to take my word for it" defense is baseless.
I’m just stating my comments. If y’all don’t want to believe me then that is on you.

Last edited:
Congrats on being the biggest conspiracy theorist on the board

Because FOX only hires Gumbos and Sambos. Since they didn’t vote for Biden, “they ain’t black”.
Oh yeah BNIdumbass has names for every black who unchained themselves from the Democrat party. He cannot tolerate diversity of thought!!

No, you're making very specific accusations that makes you a total jackass if you don't have any proof. That's what you're doing.
Just watch the network. That is proof enough. Their stance on the kneeling NFL players is proof enough.

Just watch the network. That is proof enough. Their stance on the kneeling NFL players is proof enough.
So them saying you shouldn't kneel in the NFL makes them white supremacist? GTFOH. Stop being dumb. There is no way in hell you ever watch them either with the takes you have.

So them saying you shouldn't kneel in the NFL makes them white supremacist? GTFOH. Stop being dumb. There is no way in hell you ever watch them either with the takes you have.
Man I’ve been watching Faux News way back when they were Fox News since there beginning, sometime near the OJ trial, up until 2009. Fox News used to be a good network where I got my conservative news fix. To see what the other side were saying. Fox & Friends was cool. O’Reilly was decent. Before Hannity it was Hannity & Colmes. Where Colmes was the progressive voice on the show. In 2009 after a Obama was elected is when Fox News went to pot and became Faux News and gotten worse ever since. The evening lineup are unwatchable. After 2009 that’s when they started trouncing out the Gumbo/Sambos to counter what Obama said and did.

As far as Faux News and the NFL players, yeah they demonized Kaepernick and the other NFL player for kneeling. Never denounced Chump for calling them sons of bitches. They embraced that. They trounced out the Gumbo/Sambos to denounce the NFL kneeling players. That’s just one example. Many examples since 2009. Faux News is white supremacy haven that’s for sure. Now Chris Wallace is leaving. Not much I can watch on the network anymore.

• Haha
Man I’ve been watching Faux News way back when they were Fox News since there beginning, sometime near the OJ trial, up until 2009. Fox News used to be a good network where I got my conservative news fix. To see what the other side were saying. Fox & Friends was cool. O’Reilly was decent. Before Hannity it was Hannity & Colmes. Where Colmes was the progressive voice on the show. In 2009 after a Obama was elected is when Fox News went to pot and became Faux News and gotten worse ever since. The evening lineup are unwatchable. After 2009 that’s when they started trouncing out the Gumbo/Sambos to counter what Obama said and did.

As far as Faux News and the NFL players, yeah they demonized Kaepernick and the other NFL player for kneeling. Never denounced Chump for calling them sons of bitches. They embraced that. They trounced out the Gumbo/Sambos to denounce the NFL kneeling players. That’s just one example. Many examples since 2009. Faux News is white supremacy haven that’s for sure. Now Chris Wallace is leaving. Not much I can watch on the network anymore.
Kapernick is the ultimate Uncle Tom and played you guys like the cigar box fiddle Uncle Remus played in Song of the South. His carreer was over anyway for the most part and he played being some racial warrior into millions while people like you swayed and swooned to vapors of his farts like they were candy.

Kapernick is the ultimate Uncle Tom and played you guys like the cigar box fiddle Uncle Remus played in Song of the South. His carreer was over anyway for the most part and he played being some racial warrior into millions while people like you swayed and swooned to vapors of his farts like they were candy.
Uncle Remus. Yeah, ok. Anyhow, that is your opinion. Even if what you say is remotely true, Faux News still demonized him and the black NFL players for kneeling. Faux News promotes the same washed up nerative that you subscribe to. His career was far from over. My Chicago Bears could have used him. Certainly as a back up. He was still better than most backups in the league at that time.

Everybody who isn’t a black democrat being a WHITE SUPREMACIST and/OR racist. Read your posts man, you’re completely out there.
I never said that. Those are your words that you out in my mouth. The white Democrats in the Congress and Senate sans Manchin and Sinema are not white supremacists. There are plenty on the Republican side. Rand Paul even held up the Emmit Till Anti-Lynching bill that they tried to pass

Uncle Remus. Yeah, ok. Anyhow, that is your opinion. Even if what you say is remotely true, Faux News still demonized him and the black NFL players for kneeling. Faux News promotes the same washed up nerative that you subscribe to. His career was far from over. My Chicago Bears could have used him. Certainly as a back up. He was still better than most backups in the league at that time.
If you couldn't bitch and whine 24/7 how whitey was keeping you down and got off your ass maybe you could accomplish something. If you put 1/2 the effort into that instead of constantly whining you might do great things for yourself, but alas it is easier to complain.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!
Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!
Yes, sir

Reactions: FreedomWins

Yeah ok dude... :rolleyes:

You posted the other day you were done watching Fox News in 2016. The stance you say they speak of NFL kneeling happened after that. Seems like you are still watching them.
No, done with Tucker, Hannity, and Ingrahm. Take a peak every now and then but as far as watching a full show, no way. I'll watch "The Five" sometimes, not so much since Juan Williams left the show. Brett Baer is ok. I'll watch "Outnumbered" sometimes.

I never said that. Those are your words that you out in my mouth. The white Democrats in the Congress and Senate sans Manchin and Sinema are not white supremacists. There are plenty on the Republican side. Rand Paul even held up the Emmit Till Anti-Lynching bill that they tried to pass
LOL so because Manchin and Sinema won’t pass the crazy ass Build Broke Better, they’re white supremacists??? You need mental help!!

You posted the other day you were done watching Fox News in 2016. The stance you say they speak of NFL kneeling happened after that. Seems like you are still watching them.
Stupid CNN viewers watch FOX NEWS more the conservatives!! They cannot stand people who don’t think like them so they’re obsessed with it. @BNIBoiler is a crazy conspiracy theorist. My god he’s out there.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
LOL so because Manchin and Sinema won’t pass the crazy ass Build Broke Better, they’re white supremacists??? You need mental help!!
No, they won’t pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill. There is another Voting Rights bill on the table they won’t pass either.

No, they won’t pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill. There is another Voting Rights bill on the table they won’t pass either.
So that makes them WHITE SUPREMACISTS?! Do you understand how out there you sound and do you understand what words mean? We know you can’t read.

This is ridiculous. Manchin and Sinema don’t agree with multi-$T “social-justice”, “social engineering” spending inspired by Marxist-leaning Progressivism, so they are “modern day Dixiecrats” (i.e., racists)?
If somebody doesn’t at all times follow the Democrat agenda, BNI labels them something derogatory. @BNIBoiler is a fascist who demands conformity.

If somebody doesn’t at all times follow the Democrat agenda, BNI labels them something derogatory. @BNIBoiler is a fascist who demands conformity.
Well, the I see it on the repub side. If a repub running for office or current Congressman doesn’t conform to the Chumper agenda, they basically commit political suicide.

Well, the I see it on the repub side. If a repub running for office or current Congressman doesn’t conform to the Chumper agenda, they basically commit political suicide.
Who has lost a seat because they didn’t conform to the “Chumper agenda”? You’re a dumb person in a cult and it’s scary.

Who has lost a seat because they didn’t conform to the “Chumper agenda”? You’re a dumb person in a cult and it’s scary.
That's the point. No one has yet. Not sure how safe a district Cheney is in, you know as well as I do she is through whenever she us up for re-election. I wouldn't be surprised if she won't run again. Just like Rep. Kirkland in IL.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT