ADVERTISEMENT

June 2nd and June 8th prospect camps

Purdue11

Junior
Jun 18, 2017
The camps are approaching and we should see a commit or two during this period. Does anyone have a list of some notable recruits attending

I don’t believe there is a good list until they actually show up (ie some kids commit to attend but other issues pop up)

Best bet is to check Twitter early Saturday and the 8th

If memory serves me right, which I wouldn't wager these days, some outstanding prospects have come from Paw paw MI

Where’d he say that?

It was in the article that came out around the time we had him down for a visit. I can't remember what website I saw it on and I can't find it now, but I do remember reading it. Take that for what it's worth.

It was in the article that came out around the time we had him down for a visit. I can't remember what website I saw it on and I can't find it now, but I do remember reading it. Take that for what it's worth.

https://purdue.rivals.com/news/recruiting-focus-linebacker-7

Doesn't specifically mention his favorite, but did note that Purdue was at the top of his list. Before we offered, it looked like he was headed to West Virginia. He added offers from Purdue and Missouri and everything changed. He visited Missouri a few days after us and said he is nearing a decision in a few different articles (pay wall so I can't go into further detail than that).

https://purdue.rivals.com/news/recruiting-focus-linebacker-7

Doesn't specifically mention his favorite, but did note that Purdue was at the top of his list. Before we offered, it looked like he was headed to West Virginia. He added offers from Purdue and Missouri and everything changed. He visited Missouri a few days after us and said he is nearing a decision in a few different articles (pay wall so I can't go into further detail than that).
Also Iowa State in the mix. I hope we reel him in. A class of Triplett, Jancey, Williams, Kiser would be a great start at replenishing the LB corps

Reactions: BRBoiler
We would take both... but Kiser might be going to nd
Kiser might want to go to ND, so he strings his recruitment out, meanwhile Purdue fills up at LB, and then ND decides he isn't going to be one of the LB's they take. Recruiting is so unpredictable, but Purdue is getting so many good players early that I just think Kiser will miss the boat. I hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT