ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Brohm: "We're on Pause"

I'll go farther than that......been on pause since season one....unless he announces some serious change with his staff in the off season, think we all can expect more of the same next year...

Reactions: DAG10
I'll go farther than that......been on pause since season one....unless he announces some serious change with his staff in the off season, think we all can expect more of the same next year...
The man has to have some amount of guilt when he cashes that paycheck. Covid or no....Mitch needs to have a talk with Bo regarding Brohm's future as a Boiler.

The man has to have some amount of guilt when he cashes that paycheck. Covid or no....Mitch needs to have a talk with Bo regarding Brohm's future as a Boiler.

Sounds like Mitch needs to have a talk with Bo...about Bo. How not to get swindled 101. Bobinski is the problem. Ran the GT football program into the ground on his way out and decimated a once semi-proud basketball program.

Well Jeff, I think you and the team have "been on pause" since the Minnesota game...
Better, and, no surprise...he followed it up with admitting that he was not sure what it meant, which is in line with so many things for him this year seemingly.

Well Jeff, I think you and the team have "been on pause" since the Minnesota game...
Most of us are very disappointed in Brohm.Big build up but little results.He will get another year.I agree the future is not bright but maybe he has some hidden gem on the roster.He is losing the ability to recruit top notch players and this does not bode well for the future.

Most of us are very disappointed in Brohm.Big build up but little results.He will get another year.I agree the future is not bright but maybe he has some hidden gem on the roster.He is losing the ability to recruit top notch players and this does not bode well for the future.
never did recruit well. Nothing on defense and his OL recruits aren't panning out. Half a dozen QBs and a walk-on starts. RB anyone. Needs to be a special coach with the recruits he brought in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT