ADVERTISEMENT

Jeanie Terry Officially Set To Return To Purdue, Joining Harper & Ellis

Jeanae adds a lot if she can cut down on her turnovers and improves her shooting.
She is a fifth year player, playing for a very inexperienced coaching staff, don't expect her to change much if any, she's ( and most of the returners are) the same players this year they were last year. Next year lather, rinse repeat

She is a fifth year player, playing for a very inexperienced coaching staff, don't expect her to change much if any, she's ( and most of the returners are) the same players this year they were last year. Next year lather, rinse repeat
Mostly agree, however, I think she can improve her scoring a bit, 10 PPG should be attainable. Would be nice to see her hit an occasional outside shot or two.

Mostly agree, however, I think she can improve her scoring a bit, 10 PPG should be attainable. Would be nice to see her hit an occasional outside shot or two.
I think Terry can hit that 10 points per game mark next season. Gearlds had been vocal during the season about her being more aggressive offensively. We’ll see if that comes to fruition next year.

And if my grandma had wheels she would be a wagon. Terry is limited offensively, to average 10ppg she probably would lose 3-4 assists per game trying to do more on her own. If she could do all of what you ask, she would not be at Purdue but a higher ranking program would have courted her when she left UILL

And if my grandma had wheels she would be a wagon. Terry is limited offensively, to average 10ppg she probably would lose 3-4 assists per game trying to do more on her own. If she could do all of what you ask, she would not be at Purdue but a higher ranking program would have courted her when she left UILL
Against St Johns, I don't think one of her shots ever got over the rim. Way to flat even on free throws.

Reactions: BoilerRingside
She averaged 10 a game at Illinois, not like I’m hoping she averages 15 a game, 10 is one and a half baskets more a game, hardly insurmountable.

Reactions: Russ Ford
She averaged 10 a game at Illinois, not like I’m hoping she averages 15 a game, 10 is one and a half baskets more a game, hardly insurmountable.

but all she was at UILL was a scorer, she was not running their offense, merely a slasher off the wing. IF you want 10ppg off of her, you have to give up the assists and running the offense. CKG tried that some this year shifting a lot more of the point duties to Layden. I personally think it was a bad experiement and should have been stopped at Christmas, but it still was not enough to free Terry up to just be a slasher off the wing.

Reactions: BoilerRingside
Development is definitely the key. I thought she had a better assist/turnover score this year. Im more hopeful that her defense improves or she comes off the bench for Jones. Crazy I know but optimistic about the freshmen.

Has there been any word if the staff is all staying? Forgot that CKG kept all of CSVs staff her first two years.

I'm not as concerned about her lack of scoring as I am her unforced turnovers. Cut down on those and I'm cool with whatever she scores.
Would be nice to see her hit an occasional outside shot, like I said, 10 per game isn’t a real high number, it’s 3 points more than last year. Either way, glad she’s back, does many good things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT