ADVERTISEMENT

January prediction?

goboilers2

All-American
Sep 26, 2001
St Augustine
This month looks as brutal as I can remember in the years I have watched.

Going to predict a surprise win @O$U.

Wins Iowa (most confident prediction ever), @Wisconsin, Rutgers, IU(sucks), @O$U

Losses @ChildRapeU, ChildRapeU (That would be MSU for those who do not follow the news out of East Lansing)

Yes, my comments about MSU can be seen as classless, but I think those who commit the act and protected the actor should be face both prison justice and execution

Wins Iowa (most confident prediction ever), @Wisconsin, Rutgers, IU(sucks), @O$U

Losses @ChildRapeU, ChildRapeU (That would be MSU for those who do not follow the news out of East Lansing)

Yes, my comments about MSU can be seen as classless, but I think those who commit the act and protected the actor should be face both prison justice and execution

How close does the nexus of protection need to be? Maybe we’re all guilty? Fed funds for post-secondary education and what not give us all a little buy-in to this institution. Damn.

Reactions: boilermc
I'll stick my neck into the noose and play:
@MSU - L
@WISC - L
Rtgers - W
IU - W
@OSU - W
MSU - W
@ PSU - L

ANNNNNND ... a coming-out party for Tre at OSU!!!!!!
ANNNNNND - for Wheeler at PSU

After watching MSU today, they don't look any better than any other team in the big ten. I thought OSU was a little overrated and figured they would lose cause of their SOS.

Going to be a tough month. We lose against MSU 9 times out of 10. That home crowd will be way too much for our young guys to handle.

Reactions: goboilers2
While we only play 8 times in January and I had put the over/under on board meltdowns at 6 I have reconsidered my position. After review in the threads on here and the "quality" of contributors I have bumped the O/U to 15.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT