ADVERTISEMENT

IU's Lucas in the portal - Purdue should consider

You are full of it.
I’m just repeating words from this forum several weeks ago! I am this forum’s mirror! Several posters said on this board that there was nobody on IU’s team that we would ever want and followed with the usual potfh ! So by locgic reasoning if there is nobody on IU’s team that we would want, that must mean Purdue would be getting pretty desperate to be recruiting this player.

I noticed the guy who praised him copied and pasted his adjectives describing him from another internet post about him. I guess you have no real insight, you just copy and paste what you read on the internet!

As for that juco lineman we offered, if you took the time to do some research, you would see he already visited LSU and Georgia and they both offered and he was really impressed with Georgia.

Another player we offered that made headlines and it’s on thread already committed elsewhere!

It’s fun to start threads about players. And say we offered them until you do some research and find that player had no real interest in Purdue to begin with.

As for receivers, several of us posted with all of our receivers leaving and others decomitting, we believe that sent up a huge red flag about our passing offense and our coaching staff. And boom, our tight ends coach decides to leave before he’s even been here for a year. Some here said it was a promotion. It might be a promotion in title, But it did verify something was happening with our receiving coaching staff. Immediately following his departure, we lost our highest ranked receiving recruit.

Call me what you want! Rather than engaging in discussion or adding insight, all a lot of you want to do is just add insults and name calling! Rather than adding any additional data, all you ever do is harass people who have differing opinions. I guess you learned nothing in college about drawing conclusions! All you like to do is drink your PBR and name call !

You are full of it.
Name me just one 4 star receiver or portal transfer receiver that is interested in coming to Purdue!

When I said nobody was interested, I was trying to stay within the topic of this thread and was talking about receivers!

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
Name me just one 4 star receiver or portal transfer receiver that is interested in coming to Purdue!

When I said nobody was interested, I was trying to stay within the topic of this thread and was talking about receivers!
How would you possibly know this? You read people's minds? Looks like ignore is the best place for your nonsense.

Reactions: pu1985
Howland to Minnesota….not so fast… Howland back to IU. Just announced today.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT