ADVERTISEMENT

IU sucks

Why would I be surprised??? Are you serious? You people are 0-3, likely to be 0-4 after next week. Your season is in absolute free fall...do you think these other head coaches around the country will not pursue and pickoff the jewels of your class??

Come on, it's just a question of when will they start to wobble on Purdue and their winless season!

Wishful thinking on your end and nothing more.

Wishful thinking on your end and nothing more.

graveyardsketch.png

McHoop

IU lands Mr Football and Mr Basketball in the same recutting year....... neither of the two even considered the Toiletmakers.......let that one sink in bud!!!

Reactions: td75
Q: Overall, where do the Hawkeyes sit in your recruiting right now?

TAYLOR: They are third right now.

Q: Who are the top two?

TAYLOR: IU and Wisconsin

Q: So it’s Indiana, Wisconsin, and Iowa, in that order?

TAYLOR: Yeah.

Q: Overall, where do the Hawkeyes sit in your recruiting right now?

TAYLOR: They are third right now.

Q: Who are the top two?

TAYLOR: IU and Wisconsin

Q: So it’s Indiana, Wisconsin, and Iowa, in that order?

TAYLOR: Yeah.

Purdue was in his final 5. The guy on here said Reece didn’t even consider Purdue which is laughable.

22, I actually did some basic research on the coed question. You could do so as well but I suspect that you are lazy and just regurgitating nonsense fed to you.

One can go online and find pictures of this year's cheerleaders for Purdue and IU. I looked them up. I defy you to tell us that the IU cheerleaders are better looking than Purdue's. While this is admittedly a subjective judgment, I am rather confident that Purdue's would win a comparison vote of the genetal public.

Of course, the WSJ & USNWR data do put IU at a significant disadvantage as an academic institution as well.

So the "real" facts do demonstrate that IU sucks!

Last edited:
22, I actually did some basic research on the coed question. You could do so as well but I suspect that you are lazy and just regurgitating nonsense fed to you.

One can go online and find pictures of this year's cheerleaders for Purdue and IU. I looked them up. I defy you to tell us that the IU cheerleaders are better looking than Purdue's. While this is admittedly a subjective judgment, I am rather confident that Purdue's would win a comparison vote of the genetal public.

Of course, the WSJ & USNWR data do put IU at a significant disadvantage as an academic institution as well.

So the "real" facts do demonstrate that Iu sucks!
This is just creepy.

Not quite sure why you think this is creepy. An assertion was made. I put said assertion to a test of accuracy. The accuracy was lacking. Putting theory to a test of data is how knowledge is confirmed and advances. That is otherwise called the Scientific Method, something that I was trained in.

Purdue.....Purdue.....that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, I just heard an ad on the radio for you guys! You got acquired by Kaplan University, or was it Ivy Tech? Either way, great work, the world definitely needs more Dental assistants and Prison Guards!
An IU fan trying to diss Purdue academics, seriously? You guys are just lucky Nebraska joined the Big Ten, keeps you out of the basement.

Purdue.....Purdue.....that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, I just heard an ad on the radio for you guys! You got acquired by Kaplan University, or was it Ivy Tech? Either way, great work, the world definitely needs more Dental assistants and Prison Guards!

I know it’s likely hard for you to comprehend but Purdue acquired Kaplan not the other way around. IU fans have zero room to talk smack to Purdue when it comes to academics.

No dude, I'm totally on your side, I think it's great you guys even have a football team. How many schools based out of strip malls do? Boiler the "F*&^ UP" I say.

Says the fan of one of the worst P5 football programs of all time.

You are right. I feel so foolish, I just looked and it's "Purdue University Global Online". Totally legit (wink, wink) I'm gonna make sure my Grandma's Hairdresser has a genuine certificate from "PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL ONLINE" and not settle for one of those fly-by-night diploma mills that are so prevalent. I will only accept the prestigious PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL ONLINE for all of my menial needs. How is the yard care program at PURDUE UNIVERISTY GLOBAL ONLINE? I'm asking for a friend.

Sucks you went to a lesser school than Purdue. My guess is you didn’t even go to IU.

I'm actually in the process of applying to Purdue right now! I'm waiting to hear back how many "lifetime experience" credits I get for my 7 months working at the Jiffy Oil & Lube. I'm so excited to join the Boiler family!

IU sucks! Did I say that right? What else do I need to know?

Save your time on applying. McDonalds pays pretty well these days and it’d be a better fit for you.

Kinda stupid really...if you look at the individual schools within the universities, clearly Purdue leads in many and IU leads in many areas of study.

stop whining about your division.

What a lame-@ss post.

Hmmm...whining? I thought I was just being factual when it comes to thoughts about non-con scheduling. But you certainly are entitled to your lame-a$$ opinion.

Hmmm...whining? I thought I was just being factual when it comes to thoughts about non-con scheduling. But you certainly are entitled to your lame-a$$ opinion.

Even with your tougher division, Purdue had a tougher schedule than IU last year. I always laugh when I see IU fans claim Purdue went bowling because of their easier schedule last year. It was like 10 spots higher on the list than you guys.

Even with your tougher division, Purdue had a tougher schedule than IU last year. I always laugh when I see IU fans claim Purdue went bowling because of their easier schedule last year. It was like 10 spots higher on the list than you guys.

Purdue went bowling because you won 6 games. IU had it's chance. SOS is irrelevant at this point.

no. you were whining about your division.

Suck it up and play your schedule.

Oh, IU will play "their" schedule - no choice. But the original point was non-con scheduling strategy when you know you are playing OSU. Michigan, MSU, and Penn State every single year. That's all.

Cannot spell it out for you any more simple than this....

If you want to play a light preconference schedule because you fear the heavyweights in your conference schedule that is fine. But after scheduling a light preconference schedule, don't start bragging about being 3-0. And please do not claim that there isn't bragging over here about your start.

Oh, IU will play "their" schedule - no choice. But the original point was non-con scheduling strategy when you know you are playing OSU. Michigan, MSU, and Penn State every single year. That's all.

Cannot spell it out for you any more simple than this....

Well, then there's not switching, dipstick. Yeah, you have to play them. Every. Single. Year. That's all.

Just play.

Asking to switch looks like you're whining. Nobody gives a d@mn if you think your conference schedule is stronger or weaker. You play who you play. Cupcake your OOC, if feel the need. Nobody cares. Just play.

ADVERTISEMENT