ADVERTISEMENT

IU sucks

Born Boiler

Junior
Dec 6, 2006
Contrary to the sob story by the grand rag of suck city, the “controversial chant” is merely a statement of fact.

Not only does IU have the worst football program in major college history [most losses, worst winning percentage, etc.], but, for the fourth time in the last six years, IU continues to stand next-to-last in the Big Ten academic rankings, as set forth by the nation’s most widely recognized source, U.S. News and World Report.

U.S. News & World Report
National University Rankings
2018-2019
10. Northwestern
27. Michigan
46. Illinois
49. Wisconsin
56. Purdue
56. Ohio State
56. Rutgers
59. Penn State
63. Maryland
76. Minnesota
85. Michigan State
89. Iowa
89. Indiana
129. Nebraska

You can’t make this stuff up. IU really and truly does suck …

Contrary to the sob story by the grand rag of suck city, the “controversial chant” is merely a statement of fact.

Not only does IU have the worst football program in major college history [most losses, worst winning percentage, etc.], but, for the fourth time in the last six years, IU continues to stand next-to-last in the Big Ten academic rankings, as set forth by the nation’s most widely recognized source, U.S. News and World Report.

U.S. News & World Report
National University Rankings
2018-2019
10. Northwestern
27. Michigan
46. Illinois
49. Wisconsin
56. Purdue
56. Ohio State
56. Rutgers
59. Penn State
63. Maryland
76. Minnesota
85. Michigan State
89. Iowa
89. Indiana
129. Nebraska

You can’t make this stuff up. IU really and truly does suck …
Glad we are in your head every game. I think it is a compliment for IU.

The phrase itself is very unoriginal. The only way to keep it from being lame is to make the delivery method creative. Hire a blimp to fly over their stadium on gameday and project it. Have your band spell it on the field for your game with them. Hack their local TV stations and replace local programming with IU sucks. Otherwise it's just weak.

The phrase itself is very unoriginal. The only way to keep it from being lame is to make the delivery method creative. Hire a blimp to fly over their stadium on gameday and project it. Have your band spell it on the field for your game with them. Hack their local TV stations and replace local programming with IU sucks. Otherwise it's just weak.

Who asked you?

As a part of Navy Seal training, the candidates are encouraged to ".....embrace the suck." Given how upset the IU fans get about this, they might be wise to follow this sage advice.

Who asked you?
The beauty of a public forum on the internet is that you don't need to be specifically invited to respond to any given thread. A better question would have been, "Why should I care what you think?" Again, the beauty of the internet is that everyone who reads gets to make that decision for himself/herself. I hope that adequately addresses your confusion.

The beauty of a public forum on the internet is that you don't need to be specifically invited to respond to any given thread. A better question would have been, "Why should I care what you think?" Again, the beauty of the internet is that everyone who reads gets to make that decision for himself/herself. I hope that adequately addresses your confusion.

A more accurate response to your original comment would have been:
“No one here gives a flying fu*k what you think.”
Does Missouri even have a rival?
There, is that better?

Reactions: Purdue85

bonefish was the slightest bit confused.

IU was recognized before the season as having a very weak pre-conference schedule. Congrats on holding serve.

Reactions: BBG
They’ve tried to schedule themselves into bowl games for decades, it rarely works.

Maybe this year it will.....playing in the East has a little to do with the non-con scheduling. Wanna trade divisions?

I do believe they suck, but if we aren't playing them that day, why chant it? Doesn't make sense to me. But, if it makes you feel good, go for it.

Because they suck whether we’re playing them or not... and we have been chanting it for decades for all you youngsters out there....lol!

Missouri and BC played (and I think won) bowl games last year. They are P5 conference members. EMU is MAC.

IU played FIU, BSU and Va. Only 1 is a P5 member. That is a bit of a difference.

Last edited:
Who really sucks??? your athletic department has won how many NCAA National Championships across all sports??? When y’all get to the 20’s then your childish chant of IU sucks might have a little weight.... but by that time IU will most likely be well in the 40’s y’all keep chanting, we’ll keep racking up National Championship trophy’s across our athletics department!

Who really sucks??? your athletic department has won how many NCAA National Championships across all sports??? When y’all get to the 20’s then your childish chant of IU sucks might have a little weight.... but by that time IU will most likely be well in the 40’s y’all keep chanting, we’ll keep racking up National Championship trophy’s across our athletics department!

Why you so butt hurt? Oh, and by the way, iu sucks.

I can't wait for Indiana to knock the piss out of you people. 0-3, great lookin bunch ya got!!

Make sure that Bucket is in good shape upon its desired return to Heaven.

I can't wait for Indiana to knock the piss out of you people. 0-3, great lookin bunch ya got!!

Lol IU fans beating their chest about starting 3-0. IU is famous for 3-0 starts and finishing they year at 4-8

You know what sucks for you? Even at 0-3, Purdue still has a much better chance to land David Bell than you guys. Must suck for you guys that Purdue will still have a better recruiting class.

You know what sucks for you? Even at 0-3, Purdue still has a much better chance to land David Bell than you guys. Must suck for you guys that Purdue will still have a better recruiting class.
We just landed a 4* CB from Florida, our recruiting class is getting better. I will be surprised if Purdue keeps their class together, I really will. This start isn't a good look for Brohm.

We just landed a 4* CB from Florida, our recruiting class is getting better. I will be surprised if Purdue keeps their class together, I really will. This start isn't a good look for Brohm.

That guy would be like our 5th or 6th best commitment if you utilize the composite rankings on 24/7. Why would you be surprised? The commitments clearly see the need for early playing time and have faith in the staff.

That guy would be like our 5th or 6th best commitment if you utilize the composite rankings on 24/7. Why would you be surprised? The commitments clearly see the need for early playing time and have faith in the staff.
Why would I be surprised??? Are you serious? You people are 0-3, likely to be 0-4 after next week. Your season is in absolute free fall...do you think these other head coaches around the country will not pursue and pickoff the jewels of your class??

Come on, it's just a question of when will they start to wobble on Purdue and their winless season!

ADVERTISEMENT