ADVERTISEMENT

IU is happy

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
IU fans are happy . And you are pissed that they are happy. You can’t stand the fact their team has a better record than Purdue this year.

Get over yourself!

I am not pissed because IU fans are happy. I am pissed by how bad our team is doing, which is completely independent of IU fans. We have spent big amount of money on improved facilities, coaches and assistant coaches. We should be at least competitive in our games, but we have shown no signs of life. Maybe with Harrell leaving, that will right the ship some. If not, fire Walters and go after a new coach.

I am not pissed because IU fans are happy. I am pissed by how bad our team is doing, which is completely independent of IU fans. We have spent big amount of money on improved facilities, coaches and assistant coaches. We should be at least competitive in our games, but we have shown no signs of life. Maybe with Harrell leaving, that will right the ship some. If not, fire Walters and go after a new coach.
Correct. The sad part about our current state is that marginal improvement for us will look like Walters crafted a miracle where for any other team it’s just how a season evolves after reps.

I initially felt bad for him, because people called him out for his nonsensical post. Then I realized that he likes the attention and brings it upon himself. Then I realize furthermore, the guy is off his rocker and is doing everything he can just to troll. This post is the epitome of trolling. And now I will block him… Again.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT