ADVERTISEMENT

IU is 4-0 for the first time in the school's history and has a first-year head coach.

Apr 10, 2018
We need to take a hard look at what Curt Cignetti has done: coaching style, portal, recruiting, everything. He is said to be a perfectionist and a nitpicker. In last week's game vs UCLA, an IU db got an interception and had a little celebration on the field. Cignetti gave him a public arse-chewing when he got to the sideline.

We need to take a hard look at what Curt Cignetti has done: coaching style, portal, recruiting, everything. He is said to be a perfectionist and a nitpicker. In last week's game vs UCLA, an IU db got an interception and had a little celebration on the field. Cignetti gave him a public arse-chewing when he got to the sideline.
First time in school history?

I.U.'s coach is Not a first-year coach, and he has been very successful everywhere he has been.

UCLA is the only decent team they've beat. UNC Charlotte is a below average Sun Belt team, and the others are also not great. I'll be curious to see how IU does against real Big 10 competition. I'm not necessarily knocking Cignetti, but let's give things a little more time.

UCLA is the only decent team they've beat. UNC Charlotte is a below average Sun Belt team, and the others are also not great. I'll be curious to see how IU does against real Big 10 competition. I'm not necessarily knocking Cignetti, but let's give things a little more time.
UCLA's only win is beating Haiwi by 3 points, they aren't decent.

Reactions: TMFT and BBG
And during the next weeks press conference, coach Cignetti made the comment that players on championship team don't celebrate a play like that.
I.U.'s coach is Not a first-year coach, and he has been very successful everywhere he has been.
First year at IU.

Stark difference between Cignetti and CRW.
As a Purdue fan, it is depressing to see the bill of goods that we purchased with the hiring of CRW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT