ADVERTISEMENT

@IU game should be forced to move to Indy.

TJD will get a couple dunks, mean mug and flex for the camera, then have to wipe Edey balls off his face from the annual "Iu nuts to face" dunk.
Oh wow, is Edey still playing? Lotta miles on the tires for an oversized kid. Glad to hear that he hasn't gotten injured, yet. But hey, I'm sure that without him Purdue would be "fine."

Also, while I'm a little worried that you are so insistent on sexualizing your hopes for a basketball game, you go on being you; enjoy whatever gets you --- "excited" or in a "game mood." Apparently you are on the lookout annually for the balls of a Purdue player being put onto someone's fa (yeesh; can't bear to type the rest of that)

Oh wow, is Edey still playing? Lotta miles on the tires for an oversized kid. Glad to hear that he hasn't gotten injured, yet. But hey, I'm sure that without him Purdue would be "fine."

Also, while I'm a little worried that you are so insistent on sexualizing your hopes for a basketball game, you go on being you; enjoy whatever gets you --- "excited" or in a "game mood." Apparently you are on the lookout annually for the balls of a Purdue player being put onto someone's fa (yeesh; can't bear to type the rest of that)
Wishing for a player injury is such an IU fan dick move. GFY

Who has ever said Purdue would be "fine" without Edey this year?

No, it's just iu players I enjoy seeing take balls to the face.

Ok, jokes & insults aside, what is your guy's injury status?

Know you have had some guys banged up, hopefully they'll be back for Saturday.

Always want to play a team at full strength to see how you measure up.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Ok, jokes & insults aside, what is your guy's injury status?

Know you have had some guys banged up, hopefully they'll be back for Saturday.

Always want to play a team at full strength to see how you measure up.
Xavier Johnson- unlikely, hasn’t practiced yet but out of boot
Jordan Geronimo-still in a walking boot
Race Thompson-playing but limited
Logan Duncomb-mystery injury or suspension who knows—has missed last three games

Last edited:
You guys are freaking cracking me up. Even some of our board old timers who are normally relatively strait laced (relatively) are talking smack. Can you tell our next game is against our most hated rival? Keep it up! 🤣

You guys are freaking cracking me up. Even some of our board old timers who are normally relatively strait laced (relatively) are talking smack. Can you tell our next game is against our most hated rival? Keep it up! 🤣

No, we don't play Iowa for at least a week.

Reactions: FirstDownB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT