ADVERTISEMENT

Iu fans are delusional

ROTFLMAO. We should all go like that post, but I am proud of my unblemished record (have never posted or liked a post on that entire site).

Edit: The overall intellect present on that board is clearly revealed in the subsequent comments. If you ever doubted whether some of those mf’ers are actually as dumb as they often seem, this thread will remove any doubt.

Reactions: jindy
I'll play along. I heard from an iu athletic department staff member that the loosiers were trying to add some tougher opponents to future non-conference schedules but Carmel and Terre Haute South didn't have any open dates.

Reactions: TMA62
You think he’s trolling? I actually think he’s dumb enough to believe it.
76-1 that posted that is one of the 3-4 most obsessed posters that constantly has to rag on Purdue and especially Brohm. That was just a troll post because Purdue fans posted about Cronk possibly transferring to Purdue

The poster who started the thread is a well known crackpot there. He’s cultivated the notion that Jim Delany has orchestrated a corrupt officiating system to favor the top teams, and that Delany shares in the revenues of this illegal scheme. He offers no proof other than bad calls that go against IU, but is adamant that every game in the conference is fixed, with the outcome pre-determined. It’s really unhinged stuff that the other idiots there all support, and the mods even get in on the fun.

They continue to deny Cronk explored doing a grad transfer to Purdue, even though Cronk told a number of people, including Tom Allen, that he was thinking about it, and why. Cronks teammates even knew about it and understood why.

Reactions: joe for prez
76-1 that posted that is one of the 3-4 most obsessed posters that constantly has to rag on Purdue and especially Brohm. That was just a troll post because Purdue fans posted about Cronk possibly transferring to Purdue
76-1 is really out there and is obsessed with Purdue. It’s all he ever talks about.

The poster who started the thread is a well known crackpot there. He’s cultivated the notion that Jim Delany has orchestrated a corrupt officiating system to favor the top teams, and that Delany shares in the revenues of this illegal scheme. He offers no proof other than bad calls that go against IU, but is adamant that every game in the conference is fixed, with the outcome pre-determined. It’s really unhinged stuff that the other idiots there all support, and the mods even get in on the fun.

They continue to deny Cronk explored doing a grad transfer to Purdue, even though Cronk told a number of people, including Tom Allen, that he was thinking about it, and why. Cronks teammates even knew about it and understood why.
It is a bit surprising that none of them accept the Cronk story, considering how it was not at all a closely guarded secret. Do you think they legit don’t know, or just can’t bring themselves to concede it? It was all due to perfectly understandable circumstances.

Aren’t you the poster who said there was no way Purdue would land David Bell?
Sure am. At the time, it was true. Aren’t you the poster who proclaimed several of DH’s recruiting classes as being very good? Please don’t lie and say otherwise, since we both know you did. From a credibility standpoint, you got slammed pretty good, if you’ll recall.

Sure am. At the time, it was true. Aren’t you the poster who proclaimed several of DH’s recruiting classes as being very good? Please don’t lie and say otherwise, since we both know you did. From a credibility standpoint, you got slammed pretty good, if you’ll recall.

You’re thinking of someone else. It was clear as day DH’s classes were awful.

Are you an IU fan or Purdue fan?

You’re thinking of someone else. It was clear as day DH’s classes were awful.

Are you an IU fan or Purdue fan?
No, it was you. You live or lived in Bloomington and you often sang the praises of DH’s classes. I kinda figured you wouldn’t have the courage to tell the truth about it. Funny. Not an IU fan but cheer for Purdue and several others.

It is a bit surprising that none of them accept the Cronk story, considering how it was not at all a closely guarded secret. Do you think they legit don’t know, or just can’t bring themselves to concede it? It was all due to perfectly understandable circumstances.
They can't concede it. They also believe their campus is more beautiful than Heaven yet can't explain why they can't get 40K loyal fans to attend games there while fans continue to return to ugly old Purdue.

No, it was you. You live or lived in Bloomington and you often sang the praises of DH’s classes. I kinda figured you wouldn’t have the courage to tell the truth about it. Funny. Not an IU fan but cheer for Purdue and several others.

Definitely not me. Have never lived anywhere close to Bloomington thank god.

Clearly you’re thinking of someone else as I’ve never lived within an hour and a half of that town.

Cronk told Allen and a few other coaches, and they understood why. Purdue’s coaches would’ve insisted the IU coaches know about it anyway since there’s an ethical issue involved with something like this and they would want it above board. I don’t think any of the IU posters have much inside info on that program. All of that left when the old owners of that site left.

Definitely not me. Have never lived anywhere close to Bloomington thank god.

Clearly you’re thinking of someone else as I’ve never lived within an hour and a half of that town.
Somebody who posted under your handle said all of those things. Funny how you could get the exact same handle as another poster, as well as remember me from the Bell exchange. We both know you’re not being honest here, but play that game all you want. You know the truth, even if you’re afraid to admit it.

Somebody who posted under your handle said all of those things. Funny how you could get the exact same handle as another poster, as well as remember me from the Bell exchange. We both know you’re not being honest here, but play that game all you want. You know the truth, even if you’re afraid to admit it.

Must be an imposter. The Bell thing wasn’t that long ago. Not hard to remember. Have never lived in Bloomington and didn’t overly praise Hazell’s classes. They were garbage.

Don't know if this helps but there was a poster with a similar name, but reversed(number before "Boiler") but I've not seem that guy(?) for quite a while. Regarding Bell Purdue was definitely in his top 3 for a long time. Was narrowed to 2 teams then the choice of Purdue quite some time prior to his announcement.

Must be an imposter. The Bell thing wasn’t that long ago. Not hard to remember. Have never lived in Bloomington and didn’t overly praise Hazell’s classes. They were garbage.
Yeah, I’m sure it was an imposter. Exact screen names always change hands like that, especially when Rivals doesn’t permit that to happen. Funny that you won’t own it, like I owned what I said. We both know the truth, though.

Reactions: mk_peters
ROTFLMAO. We should all go like that post, but I am proud of my unblemished record (have never posted or liked a post on that entire site).

Edit: The overall intellect present on that board is clearly revealed in the subsequent comments. If you ever doubted whether some of those mf’ers are actually as dumb as they often seem, this thread will remove any doubt.

Definitely some clueless posters over there. Between 76, td75 and jimbo I'm betting the collective gene pool has all the depth of a petri dish - or their family trees are each just a stick.

Don't know if this helps but there was a poster with a similar name, but reversed(number before "Boiler") but I've not seem that guy(?) for quite a while. Regarding Bell Purdue was definitely in his top 3 for a long time. Was narrowed to 2 teams then the choice of Purdue quite some time prior to his announcement.
When I said it, DB was pretty dialed in on OSU and PSU, in that order, and he was leaning to the East, for sure. Recruiting situations changes though, and I’m glad it did for DB and Purdue. As for the poster, it’s the same guy. He’s just had an incredibly convenient memory lapse. Lol.

When I said it, DB was pretty dialed in on OSU and PSU, in that order, and he was leaning to the East, for sure. Recruiting situations changes though, and I’m glad it did for DB and Purdue. As for the poster, it’s the same guy. He’s just had an incredibly convenient memory lapse. Lol.

And I apparently lived in Bloomington too. News to me!

Reactions: mk_peters

I'm just telling you that the claim there was no way Purdue would get Bell certainly wasn't accurate at any point during David's senior year at Warren. Regarding the poster - just offering an alternative poster name(from memory) - if you want to, I'm sure you could dig back through 1987's posting history and prove or disprove your claims(seems like a waste of time though).

Good hot rumor over there today. The old ball coach Spurrier is hot to be the OC for the HS coach.
This is a perfect example of why I’m compelled to take a peek over there from time to time. Every ounce of my being screams, “Just don’t...,” but inevitably, I do. If you can sift through the sheer stupidity and ridiculousness that pervades their site, you will, on occasion, find a hidden gem like this which provides enough laughs to make it all worthwhile.

Reactions: SIBoiler2
I'm just telling you that the claim there was no way Purdue would get Bell certainly wasn't accurate at any point during David's senior year at Warren. Regarding the poster - just offering an alternative poster name(from memory) - if you want to, I'm sure you could dig back through 1987's posting history and prove or disprove your claims(seems like a waste of time though).
“No way” may have been strong, but Purdue definitely lagged behind others, and by some distance. As for the other poster, I remember he had a habit of distancing himself from his predictions that didn’t come to pass. It’s why I reacted when he mentioned the Bell recruitment, because 87 was all in on the DH classes and then he disavowed them later. Never have much time for those who don’t have the courage of their convictions. Really cowardly on his part, and he knows it.

In or near was what I said, but you’ve already shown you won’t own what you said, so I’m not sure why it matters. You know what you said, even if you’re afraid to own it.
One thing about IU fans that stands out. They are always right whether they are or not and will never let it go until you put them on ignore or they get banned.

In or near was what I said, but you’ve already shown you won’t own what you said, so I’m not sure why it matters. You know what you said, even if you’re afraid to own it.

If you consider the north side of Indy “in or near” Bloomington then sure lol. Or you could just admit you’re wrong and move on. Your call.

76-1 is at it again this morning. He thinks GK wants to transfer because of the playing surface haha. Total delusion.

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
I don't understand their obsession with a bowl game result, in a year they didn't go to a bowl game and lost to us that same year.

76-1 is at it again this morning. He thinks GK wants to transfer because of the playing surface haha. Total delusion.
Yep, he truly likes Effing with Purdue fans, but it’s some of the gullible IU fans that are eating that up and think there’s something to it, good ole TD 75 getting sucked in the worst. My gawd how hilarious can it get?!!

If you consider the north side of Indy “in or near” Bloomington then sure lol. Or you could just admit you’re wrong and move on. Your call.
Was going to say the same to you. Funny that you come after me. I acknowledge exactly what I said and why, and you duck what you said. You know what you said, even if you can’t admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT