ADVERTISEMENT

IU Fan Here

I agree, it was an incredible turnout. And I can’t tell you how thrilled I was to see that. I wanted as many of us boiler fans as possible to witness the embarrassment first hand, and we got to that. Our players needed us more than ever as they were getting manhandled all night long.

Where I disagree is that it was noted during the broadcast. I saw so many crying faces on tv that it was representative of the large boiler crowd. And I cannot tell you how that made me feel seeing those crying faces, it wouldn’t be appropriate for this forum, but just believe me, I kept pausing and admiring all the crying faces.

Well done Boilers!
I’m an IU fan and even I find you annoying AF. Go away.

While their whole fan base screams IU sucks in their fight song.

That’s essentially all I’m doing. Letting them they know they suck like they try to do to us.

I guess screaming in an arena is different huh?
I was decked out in all IU gear (including my candy striped pants) at State Farm Stadium Monday night cheering on UCONN. Purdue fans (minus one guy) couldn’t have been nicer to me. A lot of them thought it was great that an IU fan showed up to cheer against them. One Purdue fan walked up and put his arm around my neck and whispered “I admire your courage.” It’s a rivalry and it’s supposed to be a fun.

But it’s dumb to come to their board anonymously to dump on them after their loss. Especially when our program is a dumpster fire led by the laziest coach in America.

I was decked out in all IU gear (including my candy striped pants) at State Farm Stadium Monday night cheering on UCONN. Purdue fans (minus one guy) couldn’t have been nicer to me. A lot of them thought it was great that an IU fan showed up to cheer against them. One Purdue fan walked up and put his arm around my neck and whispered “I admire your courage.” It’s a rivalry and it’s supposed to be a fun.

But it’s dumb to come to their board anonymously to dump on them after their loss. Especially when our program is a dumpster fire led by the laziest coach in America.
lol he has made 7 accounts now.

But what you posted is how the rivalry should be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT