ADVERTISEMENT

It’s getting red in Virginia!!!

FreedomWins

Junior
Jun 29, 2021
Nobama, Abrams, and Biden couldn’t come in to save the day for the crazy ass Democrats. See how unpopular Biden and the Democrat platform is? This is just the beginning of the red wave coming. And don’t forget to donate to the Lincoln Project to fight back LOL.

When you dig up this corpse to campaign for you, you’re not making a good decision by doing so!

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Ain’t over yet.
LOL it’s over. Maybe you’ll realize how unpopular Biden and the Democrat agenda is on a national level. Letting the extremists in your party take over was a bad idea!!! This is only the start of the incoming red wave.

Last edited:
I hope you’re happy that the the party of Lincoln is delivering the first black female Lt Governor in VA
If she is not a Chumper, it will be cool.

Don’t give me that party of Lincoln crap. Lincoln was racist as anyone back in those days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL it’s over. Maybe you’ll realize how unpopular Biden and the Democrat agenda is on a national level. Letting the extremists in your party take over was a bad idea!!! This is only the start of the incoming red wave.
When 200,000 votes from Richmond all of a sudden come in, I don’t want to hear any bullsh*t about the election was rigged and stolen.

When 200,000 votes from Richmond all of a sudden come in, I don’t want to hear any bullsh*t about the election was rigged and stolen.
They will all be Democrats votes for sure. Every single one so it can’t be rigged.

• Haha
Tell that to Chump. Because that is what happened in November 2020.
I thought he lost. When I went to be he was winning big and when morning came it all reversed and he lost. I know nothing to see here.

If she is not a Chumper, it will be cool.

Don’t give me that party of Lincoln crap. Lincoln was racist as anyone back in those days.

Tell that to Chump. Because that is what happened in November 2020.
The great thing about reading your posts early in the morning is, I already know what the dumbest thing I will read all day is going to be. You never disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and Level 42
Lincoln was racist as anyone back in those days.
Congrats. This is the single dumbest thing I have ever seen on the internet. Ever. And that takes into account twitter, tik tok and even when I was on facebook. At this point I even doubt you went to Purdue let alone Ivy Tech as I doubt you could qualify to get in to begin with.

Your racist tears are delicious though. This is just the start of the red wave so buckle up sally, you're in for a bumpy ride.

Congrats. This is the single dumbest thing I have ever seen on the internet. Ever. And that takes into account twitter, tik tok and even when I was on facebook. At this point I even doubt you went to Purdue let alone Ivy Tech as I doubt you could qualify to get in to begin with.

Your racist tears are delicious though. This is just the start of the red wave so buckle up sally, you're in for a bumpy ride.
If you don’t believe Lincoln was racist, then you need to take a remedial college level history class.

If you don’t believe Lincoln was racist, then you need to take a remedial college level history class.
Stick to the topic. Democrats at a national level are going to get smoked. You can’t keep calling every American (including you who has a nickname for every black who doesn’t vote Democrat) who doesn’t vote Democrat a Trump loving racist. It’s unpopular and really stupid. Look at Virginia.

Sanity, yes! The “everybody is racist who doesn’t vote Democrat” strategy isn’t a good one.
It's not racist voting for an old school, pre-Chump republican. Chump changed and took over the republican party when they fell in line with hie rhetoric. The 30% hard line Chump base are racist. They are the deplorables Hillary Clinton was talking about. Chump intimidated the republicans so much that they are afraid to go against him. Moving forward the democrats are in serious trouble if the republicans do what Youngkin did in Virginia. Youngkin is definitely a Chumper but at the same time he figured out how to distance himself from Chump by not inviting him to a live rally. Therefore, if a republican candidate can somehow not piss off Chump, they will have a good chance of winning in blue or purple areas. The Chumper repub candidates in red areas will continue to do there thing.

It's not racist voting for an old school, pre-Chump republican. Chump changed and took over the republican party when they fell in line with hie rhetoric. The 30% hard line Chump base are racist. They are the deplorables Hillary Clinton was talking about. Chump intimidated the republicans so much that they are afraid to go against him. Moving forward the democrats are in serious trouble if the republicans do what Youngkin did in Virginia. Youngkin is definitely a Chumper but at the same time he figured out how to distance himself from Chump by not inviting him to a live rally. Therefore, if a republican candidate can somehow not piss off Chump, they will have a good chance of winning in blue or purple areas. The Chumper repub candidates in red areas will continue to do there thing.
Are you making up statistics and percentages again? Why do you think the Democrats are in serious trouble to begin with?

Reactions: bonefish1
Your racist tears are wonderful this morning. Your racism was rejected in Virginia and you are having a meltdown. It's hilarious. Just try not to take out your racist saltiness by abusing Asians.

Your racist tears are wonderful this morning. Your racism was rejected in Virginia and you are having a meltdown. It's hilarious. Just try not to take out your racist saltiness by abusing Asians.
It’s almost like people are sick of being called racists by racist liberals. Red wave incoming just because of dumbasses like BNI.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Wow 30% are racist. Really?

Personally, I do not know any racists.

Sorry you seem to have met so, so many(30%).......or perhaps you are.....maybe projecting....your race centric hate onto them? As you really could not know (30%) are racist.....afterall that is over 22 million people(30% of his 74 million voters) LOL.

Last edited:
Wow 30% are racist. Really?

Personally, I do not know any racists.

Sorry you seem to have met so, so many(30%).......or perhaps you are.....maybe projecting....your race centric hate onto them?
As you really could not know (30%) are racist.....afterall that is over 22 million people. LOL.
If you watch CNN, you turn into BNI. Lol his percentages and statistics are so funny.

Reactions: Level 42
It’s almost like people are sick of being called racists by racist liberals. Red wave incoming just because of dumbasses like BNI.
Yup. I highly doubt he even knows what the term 'racist' means anymore. He's clearly projecting when he uses the term and as you said, people are sick of it.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Sorry you seem to have met so, so many(30%).......or perhaps you are.....maybe projecting....your race centric hate onto them?
This is likely what is happening. But he believes CNN so doesn't know any better. I'm non-white and the only real racists I have met have been democrats like BNI.

In fact, this sums things up perfectly:

2477qpkp0bx71.png

Last edited:
Chump Chump Chump............Do you have made up names for everything and everyone? Gawd you are such an insufferable idiot.

This is likely what is happening. But he believes CNN so doesn't know any better. I'm non-white and the only real racists I have met have been democrats like BNI.

In fact, this sums things up perfectly:

2477qpkp0bx71.png

Epic, you nailed it. Well done.

Youngkin outperformed Trump in the deep red areas. Why would racist trumpers turn harder for Youngkin than their Trump god? Maybe you're just wrong a lot!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT