ADVERTISEMENT

Is Purdue a better team?

Last year we were able to sneak up on people early. We don't have that luxury this year. Every team is amped up to play us now, which will make for some tougher games.

I myself last year was shocked at the way we handled the other big boys on our schedule. I was over the moon after the PKI.

Our team has been unstoppable the last 2 Fall seasons.

I think the better question will this team be better than the teams the last 2 years in the NCAA Tournament in March.

• Love
Reactions: collegehoopsfan123
I think the talent has been improved and top to bottom, we are more athletic. Having the ability to swap out nearly every position with little talent drop off should keep our guys fresher and allow them to give more defensive effort for longer periods.

We’re definitely better. Everyone got a year older, plus swapping out Jenkins for jones is a massive upgrade. Jenkins was not good imo. Heide and Colvin have both been relatively impressive so far as well which helps a lot. Still doesn’t guarantee we won’t get beat in the first round, though. Not seeing much competition for the b1g title but clearly that’s not a guarantee either.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT