ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time?

SKYDOG

All-American
May 29, 2001
Should conservatives stop supporting liberal businesses? This political polarization is ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Should conservatives stop supporting liberal businesses? This political polarization is ridiculous.

It is for sure.

Reactions: SKYDOG

So they have 34 Teslas out of an 800 car fleet. Doesn't sound like a huge business loss for the size of Tesla since they were rely on other venders for their fleet. 🤡Show.

So they have 34 Teslas out of an 800 car fleet. Doesn't sound like a huge business loss for the size of Tesla since they were rely on other venders for their fleet. 🤡Show.
You’re right it’s not a large business loss, it’s the position this company takes against a conservative individual owning a company. Mike Lindell was tarred and feathered by the left regarding his political beliefs.

I’m there now with certain companies not that it will affect them much. Currently I won’t support Nike, Target, Starbucks, or Delta.
Gosh, I’m sure all the business you never did with those companies before is truly missed.

FYI, I’m on a Delta flight to Paris right now. The plane is packed. I feel confident when I say they assuredly don’t miss you and don’t care.

I need to make an edit here. It’s truly laughable when someone thinks a company cares one bit when someone makes a statement about boycotting. First of all, the chances are slim you were supporting them to begin with. And if you were, well, they already got your money when you purchased their goods or services. The companies you listed are doing just fine. They always go to the market that will continue to use them. They have no use for you either, by the way. But they definitely don’t care that some random poster on a Purdue message board who has most likely never spent money with them anyway says “oh I’m not going to spend any money with so and so”. When the math says 0 dollars spent minus 0 dollars to be spent equals zero net spend, you’re just screeching into the void.

Last edited:
I’m there now with certain companies not that it will affect them much. Currently I won’t support Nike, Target, Starbucks, or Delta.

Yes. I don't support Target, Nike or Starbucks. Guess I missed out on Delta....but don't use them anyway. Target in Bloomington does ok when college kids are in town....dead in Summer.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Gosh, I’m sure all the business you never did with those companies before is truly missed.

FYI, I’m on a Delta flight to Paris right now. The plane is packed. I feel confident when I say they assuredly don’t miss you and don’t care.

I need to make an edit here. It’s truly laughable when someone thinks a company cares one bit when someone makes a statement about boycotting. First of all, the chances are slim you were supporting them to begin with. And if you were, well, they already got your money when you purchased their goods or services. The companies you listed are doing just fine. They always go to the market that will continue to use them. They have no use for you either, by the way. But they definitely don’t care that some random poster on a Purdue message board who has most likely never spent money with them anyway says “oh I’m not going to spend any money with so and so”. When the math says 0 dollars spent minus 0 dollars to be spent equals zero net spend, you’re just screeching into the void.
I already stated that my boycott won’t affect them. I used to support those companies. So what’s your issue to respond when that was clearly posted?

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
I already stated that my boycott won’t affect them. I used to support those companies. So what’s your issue to respond when that was clearly posted?
Nothing. Other than I think it’s funny you boycott businesses I bet you rarely ever bought from anyway. All bark. No bite.

Nothing. Other than I think it’s funny you boycott businesses I bet you rarely ever bought from anyway. All bark. No bite.
I respect anyone who exercises their beliefs in right or wrong. I won't buy Nike nor foreign cars, and I always look for the MADE IN THE USA label to support the American worker and business owners. And, I buy from my local merchants instead of just going to Amazon. Tell me that's wrong

I respect anyone who exercises their beliefs in right or wrong. I won't buy Nike nor foreign cars, and I always look for the MADE IN THE USA label to support the American worker and business owners. And, I buy from my local merchants instead of just going to Amazon. Tell me that's wrong
That’s great. But what does that have to do with anything?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT