ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just an age thing

Or, do we have a lot of low iq players that come in and jack up terrible shots. Like they sit on the bench just imagining the first time they touch the ball and get to jack up a shot.
No floor general. Need somebody with the ball in their hands who can slow things down when it gets like this and run an offense

Or, do we have a lot of low iq players that come in and jack up terrible shots. Like they sit on the bench just imagining the first time they touch the ball and get to jack up a shot.
No, we have too many low talent players that play way too many minutes, all coached by a low talent coach

No floor general. Need somebody with the ball in their hands who can slow things down when it gets like this and run an offense
Not athletic or talented enough. Tre and EB are the only 2 giving us anything

Nice to see the “best player” still trying to get his points down the stretch. Maybe, he can just jack it up whenever he crosses half court.

Wheeler got good looks......just off tonight
He’s having a horrific night shooting, but I like his willingness to keep trying. Because as the announcer said, “he’s a very good shooter just having an off night“

He’s having a horrific night shooting, but I like his willingness to keep trying. Because as the announcer said, “he’s a very good shooter just having an off night“
Bad luck that all those off nights come against good teams. At least we can make the coaching adjustments to work through it.

Bad luck that all those off nights come against good teams. At least we can make the coaching adjustments to work through it.
You can attribute bad luck for one night. But when it reoccurs against every decent opponent, I call it a data point and a trend. Now may be a good time to review the preseason speculations!

Two Purdue players can hunt their own shot: Edwards( but not in this game against great long atheletes) and Eastern ( but he can't shoot). Not a winning formula against a top ten team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT