ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana v. Purdue Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Well, Ladies & Gentleman....here it is, another "Last Stand" game for the Purdue Boilermakers :) The Indiana Hoosiers come into Mackey Arena this evening. Typical for this roller coaster season, the roles and fortunes of the two teams have reversed since Purdue's big win in assembly hall earlier in the month as the Boilers have unfortunately lost four straight, and Indiana has won three of four.

Just like with the last contest, the Boilers will really need to have a focused, consistent effort on both ends of the floor. Hopefully, they can draw energy/intensity from the crowd and make it a hostile environment for Indiana. Take care of the ball, keep the Hoosiers off the offensive glass, and effectively defend the 3-pt line.....and it could be a good night for Purdue. Being able to effectively defend Trayce Jackson-Davis and the rest of the Hoosiers in the paint will be a key barometer.

Oh......and knocking down some shots will go a long way.

We shall see shortly......tip coming up on FS1 in about 45 minutes.

Boiler up, my friends....

isaachayes1x18x10x05xmc.jpg

0ef3b29be4aa0725f0ab597a00daf862.jpg

indiana-university-stadiums-assembly-hall-floor-of-assembly-hall-ind-s-asha-00002smd.jpg

Reactions: purduepat1969
Watched brandon newman shoot behind the arc, baseline, left side hit 8 in a row missed the next and drilled the next one. I guess he figured 90% was good. Need a good game from Haarms on Davis and 10 points from him. Will Tre break out finslly against IU.Deron Davis has played good D against him. 29 50 and Purdue justcame out

Reactions: Do Dah Day
Watched brandon newman shoot behind the arc, baseline, left side hit 8 in a row missed the next and drilled the next one. I guess he figured 90% was good. Need a good game from Haarms on Davis and 10 points from him. Will Tre break out finslly against IU.Deron Davis has played good D against him. 29 50 and Purdue justcame out
2142 IU comes out to a chorus of boos. Not sure if it is just IU or adults wearing clown pants. Maybe I'll describe to older, very heavy IU fan with bald head, hoops with a stretched white shirt doing a tensile test and flown pants. Where do they find these people. Jo problem with the 200 or so doctors that graduate..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT