ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

When are we going to say we’ve seen enough? Walters is in over his head and Harrell is a complete disaster. Purdue football went from first in the west to the last and now we are stuck with garbage for another 2-3 years. Bobo has completely failed and needs to be held accountable. Although we all know he won’t as that’s now the ****ing American way. We are either too had damn soft to call it as it is or you’ve got enough cash to buy everyone off to keep the spirit of corruption alive. Tell me I’m wrong!

I mean, a team can only withstand so many errors.
But this is by far, by far, the worst special teams I’ve ever seen.

It's a trifecta today, Lenny. Missed chip shot FG and mishandled PAT - check. Kick-off return TD for Indiana - check. Purdue penalty on punt extending possession, which leads to a score (TD) - check. All that's left I guess is a blocked punt.

Costing Purdue the game by a long-shot, unfortunately.

Reactions: bonefish1
How about our special. teams coaching who was hired by HC. Missed fg, missed extra point , and returned ko for td. that is a sesons worth of screw ups. this is our last game ofthe year and we still have miscues. terribel ST coaching. when we lose this one you can look right at that !! Disgusting game to watch. Hazell. 2 is what im watching and it stinks

When are we going to say we’ve seen enough? Walters is in over his head and Harrell is a complete disaster. Purdue football went from first in the west to the last and now we are stuck with garbage for another 2-3 years. Bobo has completely failed and needs to be held accountable. Although we all know he won’t as that’s now the ****ing American way. We are either too had damn soft to call it as it is or you’ve got enough cash to buy everyone off to keep the spirit of corruption alive. Tell me I’m wrong!
You're not wrong. In 1943 Ian Fleming was sitting in a Gentleman's club in England. He looked around at all the comfortable aristocrats and then said to his friend: "You know ... all the wrong people are dying in this war."

(cool story bro = true story bro)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT