ADVERTISEMENT

Illini vs PURDUE Game thread

Yeah, good thing that Purdue went with the "other guy" for the better part of 3 quarters...

I don't think either one of these QB's (Plummer or AOC) have what it takes to win. This offense hasn't been good the past two years with either of them. The OL is bad, but these two QBs are meh...

Subjecting myself to this every season is proof that I am clinically insane or have a deep and abiding love for my school. Or both.

You have company my friend. :D

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Losing to Illinois. Wow...
I know brother, but we’re a middle of the pack recruiting school down the #1 and 2 wr and rb, and #1 TE. We need those guys to compete in the B1G. Let’s not be too hard on ourselves, game isn’t over and this ain’t no god damn defeated comment just reiterating the facts. This game is a lot more challenging for us based on those facts alone.

Reactions: BBG
I know brother, but we’re a middle of the pack recruiting school down the #1 and 2 wr and rb, and #1 TE. We need those guys to compete in the B1G. Let’s not be too hard on ourselves, game isn’t over and this ain’t no god damn defeated comment just reiterating the facts. This game is a lot more challenging for us based on those facts alone.
That's the rub. We are playing with a bad o line and third string players.

It's some of the reason we are struggling.... But not all.

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT