ADVERTISEMENT

Financial Costs of illegal immigration

So did you say illegal immigration wasn’t consuming federal tax dollars🤔

Alot of deflection in the thread by the libs.

Yes, libs did not address the tax dollars ...
1. Being used when libs said they weren't.

2. Tax $ being used on a Biden made problem, again used in leftist cities and not states hardest hit along the border.

3. Dem immigration policy demonstrates the added cost of liberal policies to our country. The immigration problem alone is expensive, then the repercussions of immigration are also expensive. All Dem made.

Reactions: SKYDOG
That person is me. Decided not to use my name anymore?
If you want to ignore me that’s fine. You want to then make negative references to me in other posts where you don’t have to see my replies or answer for your attacks, it just makes you a sniveling coward. It makes for a one sided argument where you always get to win…….because that’s what it’s all about. Your Christian values showing through once again.
I can understand why you no longer engage. Explaining how you claim to be Christian yet hold so many non Christian positions would be difficult and uncomfortable.

Bob, I placed you on ignore, for a month or two, as you called me and other posters names, instead of addressing our posts. I will put you on ignore again if you violate rules again. So be an adult and post accordingly, or don't complain when you get placed on ignore.

Last edited:
Bob, I placed you on ignore, for a month or two, as you called me and other posters names, instead of addressing our posts. I will put you on ignore again if you violate rules again. So be an adult and post accordingly, or don't complain when you get placed on ignore.
No, I do address your posts AND call you names.
I thought it was the vulgarity that bothered you?
You don’t like that I point out how your Christian values don’t seem to jibe with your stance on issues. That will continue.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
@BuilderBob6 being an adult is not really possible. He is stuck thinking he is the big boy on the carpet in nursery school. Bob likes that because he isn't capable of having a conversation with anyone that has gone through about 6th grade.

No, I do address your posts AND call you names.
I thought it was the vulgarity that bothered you?
You don’t like that I point out how your Christian values don’t seem to jibe with your stance on issues. That will continue.

You are correct, vulgarity and name calling unassociated with post topic will not be tolerated.

The only thing I can determine about your anti Christian stance is you lack understanding about what a Christian is? Or you have hate for Christians? Both ok, we all can learn things & grow in many areas.

You are correct, vulgarity and name calling unassociated with post topic will not be tolerated.

The only thing I can determine about your anti Christian stance is you lack understanding about what a Christian is? Or you have hate for Christians? Both ok, we all can learn things & grow in many areas.
@BuilderBob6 's sole purpose is to be anti anything, live in his basement and think he is smarter than anyone else. While all the time showing himself as the biggest fool known to mankind and his brain just keeps rotting to TDS

I’ve posted the history of my time and experience in the church before and will do it again……. as if it would make any difference.

But it doesn’t take my experience, just a little knowledge, to see how some of your political attitudes and positions clearly go against the teachings of Jesus Christ. Maybe you’re more of an Old Testament kind of guy when it comes to your version of Christianity.

Tribalism has infected individuals and organizations in both parties. The church is no exemption. It’s now common to see a pastor railing against the evil dems standing behind a pulpit or actually proclaiming trump as a savior. They compare the persecution of Trump to that of Jesus. They lead groups of people in prayer for Donald trump……in the church, on the stage.

I have no problem with you or anyone else being a Christian. It works for you, that’s great. But when you proclaim to follow the teachings of Jesus yet take positions contrary to them, you come across just like the hypocritical liberals you attack regularly.

Adding one conciliatory sentence at the end of your posts doesn’t really help.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
It’s now common to see a pastor railing against the evil dems standing behind a pulpit or actually proclaiming trump as a savior. They compare the persecution of Trump to that of Jesus.
Common? How do you think you know that?

Last edited:
I’ve posted the history of my time and experience in the church before and will do it again……. as if it would make any difference.

But it doesn’t take my experience, just a little knowledge, to see how some of your political attitudes and positions clearly go against the teachings of Jesus Christ. Maybe you’re more of an Old Testament kind of guy when it comes to your version of Christianity.

Tribalism has infected individuals and organizations in both parties. The church is no exemption. It’s now common to see a pastor railing against the evil dems standing behind a pulpit or actually proclaiming trump as a savior. They compare the persecution of Trump to that of Jesus. They lead groups of people in prayer for Donald trump……in the church, on the stage.

I have no problem with you or anyone else being a Christian. It works for you, that’s great. But when you proclaim to follow the teachings of Jesus yet take positions contrary to them, you come across just like the hypocritical liberals you attack regularly.

Adding one conciliatory sentence at the end of your posts doesn’t really help.
@BuilderBob6 Do you take it on as a personal challenge to look dumber with every day and every post you make BOB?

Didn’t I warn you that you was fixin’ to be banned?
I can just picture you as BuilderBobs security out for a night on the town LMFAO. Here is a tip if you want to be taken seriously, learn how to spell and quit using apostrophes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT