ADVERTISEMENT

Financial Costs of illegal immigration

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
I have read on here, "immigrants don't cost anything" Why do you care?

Here you have one city receiving
$104.6 million taxpayer dollars

And this is just one of many Federal costs to Americans of Biden's illegals. Not to mention the costs to state & local governments. This is just partial costs in 1 city, but costs multiply all over the country.

So why do liberals this is ok?

Sinema ‘livid’ New York City gets federal funds for illegal immigrants

This doesn't even touch the human costs of our fentanyl deaths, like a plane crashing everyday, and child slavery & human trafficking, over 1,000 a day, the Dems seem to be ok with.

Obviously, the only way to fix this is voting Republican, even Trump.....as sad as an alternative that may be. Sure better than what the Dems are doing. Not close.

• Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG

And this is just one of many Federal costs to Americans of Biden's illegals. Not to mention the costs to state & local governments. This is just partial costs in 1 city, but costs multiply all over the country.

This doesn't even touch the human costs of our fentanyl deaths, like a plane crashing everyday, and child slavery & human trafficking, over 1,000 a day, the Dems seem to be ok with.

Obviously, the only way to fix this is voting Republican, even Trump.....as sad as an alternative that may be. Sure better than what the Dems are doing. Not close.
Y’all had the chance from 2016 to 2020 and the republicans absolutely did nothing. They had total control and not one bill was drafted, let alone passed to adresss the border.

Y’all had the chance from 2016 to 2020 and the republicans absolutely did nothing. They had total control and not one bill was drafted, let alone passed to adresss the border.

The R had control for 2 years.
The Dems had control for 2 years.

Neither did anything on immigrants because of leaders in the house or Senate. You know this..... unless you are an intellectually dishonest person.

Now Biden broke the system so badly that even many Dems are freaking out. Thus it is different than before, due to how many numbers and costs we are talking about.

The only fix is voting R.

Last edited:

More federal handouts to support the liberal agenda

• Sad
Reactions: Boiler Buck
So that justifies open the flood gates and taking money away from poor Americans…got it. Thanks for supporting another countries poor people.

The R had control for 2 years.
The Dems had control for 2 years.

Neither did anything on immigrants because of leaders in the house or Senate. You know this..... unless you are an intellectually dishonest person.

Now Biden broke the system so badly that even many Dems are freaking out. Thus it is different than before, due to how many numbers and costs we are talking about.

The only fix is voting R.
You keep saying voting R. You just dismissed what I said that when the Rs had control they did nothing as far as the border. So how is that a fix by voting R.

As costly as it is, I suspect the real cost down the road is much, much, much greater. The lack of assimilation will bring third world understanding more prevalent into this great experiment...and it didn't have to be this way.

You keep saying voting R. You just dismissed what I said that when the Rs had control they did nothing as far as the border. So how is that a fix by voting R.

It remains unseen, if Senate & House leaders are ready to act? I think more are seeing the truth now than back when the Rs or Ds had total control for 2 years.

But one thing we know for certain, the Dems ARE NOT the answer.....they are the PROBLEM.

Reactions: SKYDOG
It remains unseen, if Senate & House leaders are ready to act? I think more are seeing the truth now than back when the Rs or Ds had total control for 2 years.

But one thing we know for certain, the Dems ARE NOT the answer.....they are the PROBLEM.
Like the old saying, "You have to get your own house in order before you can criticize anyone else".

The Jacka$$ in the White House learned from Obama to disregard all laws and circumvent Congress by regulatory command and Executive orders. Nothing passed from 2016 to 2020 would stand in his way.

The Jacka$$ in the White House learned from Obama to disregard all laws and circumvent Congress by regulatory command and Executive orders. Nothing passed from 2016 to 2020 would stand in his way.
Let's get this straight. The Obama and Biden executive orders disregarded all laws and circumvented congress. What about Chump’s executive orders which were many? Why aren’t they unlawful? Because you like them. How come his executive orders are not characterized as circumventing congress? You must have fallen asleep during high school civics classes. Whether you like them or not, executive powers are one of the powers given to the president of the US.

Like the old saying, "You have to get your own house in order before you can criticize anyone else".

As an independent, I hold no fondness for either party. My house is fine

But I can tell you for sure from my work in the projects and poorest schools in Indianapolis, I absolutely hate the EVIL the Dems do to the poor. From housing subsidies to coral them in project housing, with drugs & crime, and then unionized schools to keep them failing......I am amazed anyone cannot see DEM policy as the EVIL that it is.

But as far as the border, it needs fixed.....and as ALL voters can see, it is obvious the Dems are the problem.

Reactions: Joetboiler

You think illegal immigration is entirely driven by liberals ?

You think illegal immigration is entirely driven by liberals ?

YES, Biden administration these last two years have overblown immigration by leaps and bownds as you know. It is a whole different level now, than the Bi-partisian problem it was.......with drugs, sex trafficking, slavery and illegals. No one really denies this. With the only winners being the Cartels. The pendulum has swung so far that even some liberal city mayors are in an uproar.

So yes, the Dems have created a huge border problem these past 2 years.....so bad, it calls for a fix. That fix is voting R for the executive & legislature branches. They will at least get the problem down to manageable levels.

Not a Trump fan, in no way, but if it's him, he has shown more Border resolve than any politician in recent history. So I will give him credit there.

Reactions: Joetboiler

I have to call BS on some of this since you repeat it regularly.

Fentanyl deaths in the US have gone up every year since 2012. Even during the trump years.

Fentanyl seizures are at an all time high.

Neither party has solved the problem.

365k people a year in the US are victims of human trafficking and child slavery? Link please. Are those US citizens? The dems seem ok with it?

YES, Biden administration these last two years have overblown immigration by leaps and bownds as you know. It is a whole different level now, than the Bi-partisian problem it was.......with drugs, sex trafficking, slavery and illegals. No one really denies this. With the only winners being the Cartels. The pendulum has swung so far that even some liberal city mayors are in an uproar.

So yes, the Dems have created a huge border problem these past 2 years.....so bad, it calls for a fix. That fix is voting R for the executive & legislature branches. They will at least get the problem down to manageable levels.

Not a Trump fan, in no way, but if it's him, he has shown more Border resolve than any politician in recent history. So I will give him credit there.
Oh I get that. Biden is the worst.. and I was duped into voting for Obama, so I’m very much a lefty (Jimmy dore, the grey zone, Chris hedges.. not msnbc). And Biden is the worst of my lifetime.

That said, illegal immigration doesn’t “happen” if not for the cheap labor that it provides the wealthy.

Biden kept title 42 in place for almost 2-1/2 years.
Why don’t you educate yourself on the new policy…….and why the ending of title 42 didn’t create the tidal wave of illegals that MAGA (that’s you) predicted.

That said, illegal immigration doesn’t “happen” if not for the cheap labor that it provides the wealthy.

Yes that has been the deal. Bipartisan rich cats wanting to keep it going. But that is what was, & a limited demand.

Sure not what the border chaos is about under the Biden's. New deal.

As a side note.....If we had a way of tracing donations, no doubt which party the Cartels would be backing.

Last edited:
Let's get this straight. The Obama and Biden executive orders disregarded all laws and circumvented congress. What about Chump’s executive orders which were many? Why aren’t they unlawful? Because you like them. How come his executive orders are not characterized as circumventing congress? You must have fallen asleep during high school civics classes. Whether you like them or not, executive powers are one of the powers given to the president of the US.
LOL, most of Trump's executive orders removed Obama's executive orders.

I don't know about most but some did. Some of Biden's executive orders erased Chumps.
Here’s a few that helped the American people. :rolleyes:

I have to call BS on some of this since you repeat it regularly.

Fentanyl deaths in the US have gone up every year since 2012. Even during the trump years.

Fentanyl seizures are at an all time high.

Neither party has solved the problem.

365k people a year in the US are victims of human trafficking and child slavery? Link please. Are those US citizens? The dems seem ok with it?
Oh My God. You seriously are enetering a discussion on the border? The poster who chastised several people (including me) telling us "don't worry, your tax dollars arent being spent on brown people because its State and local tax payers only." Then I had to link you to direct funding bills and explain to you the Federa grant system? Yes millions in federal tax dollars are being spent on this self/intentionaly created human crises.

And sorry, you need to STFU about human trafficking cuz you dont know shit. I tire of people like you who know nothing of the world and the evil that has been brought by this border policy. Only 365k if we are lucky. People like you who decried the last administration for "separating families." They were not families. 2 guys with 11 kids are not their uncles. They are human smugglers. But your side sued and prevented the Trump admnistration from using DNA tests to verify. Do you know what a rape tree is? Have you stood on the border on a Indian Reservation and talked to people about what happens every night (now its probably during the day too). No, you get your news from some stupid progresive podcast who couldnt find Eagle Pass on a map and hide the truth from you. And you post some glib garbage and minimize the issue cuz it makes you all look bad.

I am 3 years away from stepping away from my current position and turning my 25 years of experience to working to stop human trafficking and find kids that people like you dont think are sold into slavery. But after having in my sights for 10 years i have told people if this man is re-elected I wont because i am not banging my head on the wall and becoming the next guy convicted in a press conference of whipping a Haitian migrant w/o a trial (Hey your guy ever appologize for that?).

Trump had a lot of faults but the people he put in on this issue were freaking warriors. And they were on the right side of fighting evil.

You dont stop illegal immigration and human trafficking with legislation. You fight it with law enforcement, prosecution of crimes, executive action, tactical procedures, rules of engagement, impediments. For all his faults Trump was a right on stopping human trafficking. Rememeber who sued and defunded the border wall. And who sued to stop Trump policies on "familiy separation" which basically turned trafficked kids back into the arms of their trafficker,

Seious question. Have you ever asked your local Democratic pols with everything we know about how disproprtionately damaging illegal immigration is to the black community (resource redirection, jobs, wages, educational opprtunities), why do they continue to support porous border policies?

You dont stop illegal immigration and human trafficking with legislation. You fight it with law enforcement, prosecution of crimes, executive action, tactical procedures, rules of engagement, impediments. For all his faults Trump was a right on stopping human trafficking. Rememeber who sued and defunded the border wall. And who sued to stop Trump policies on "familiy separation" which basically turned trafficked kids back into the arms of their trafficker,

Seious question. Have you ever asked your local Democratic pols with everything we know about how disproprtionately damaging illegal immigration is to the black community (resource redirection, jobs, wages, educational opprtunities), why do they continue to support porous border policies?
Other than executive action, law enforcement, prosecution of crimes, and impediment are set by laws which mean legislation.

That’s insulting when you say that illegal immigration is damaging to the black community. The illegal immigrants don’t affect my job or wage. What are you talking about? Y’all keep saying that the illegals immigrants take our jobs. They don’t take our jobs, they are given these jobs. That’s why they come to this country in the first place. We recently had our roof job with a crew of about 8 or 10. Ne’er one of them spoke any English.

Having said all of that. Blacks in Chicago and other places are pissed that the immigrants have been placed in their local community centers and closed schools. But the blame goes to Governors Abbott and DeSantis for just dumping thousands of the immigrants in these cities.

The bottom line is that both parties are equally to blame in this migration crisis.

Other than executive action, law enforcement, prosecution of crimes, and impediment are set by laws which mean legislation.

That’s insulting when you say that illegal immigration is damaging to the black community. The illegal immigrants don’t affect my job or wage. What are you talking about? Y’all keep saying that the illegals immigrants take our jobs. They don’t take our jobs, they are given these jobs. That’s why they come to this country in the first place. We recently had our roof job with a crew of about 8 or 10. Ne’er one of them spoke any English.

Having said all of that. Blacks in Chicago and other places are pissed that the immigrants have been placed in their local community centers and closed schools. But the blame goes to Governors Abbott and DeSantis for just dumping thousands of the immigrants in these cities.

The bottom line is that both parties are equally to blame in this migration crisis.
Blame Abbott and DeSantis for dumping immigrants into the cities. I can’t even believe you posted that. Abbott has so many in Texas that its overrun. What is Texas supposed to do with them? Democrats like you don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect you personally or come to your community. When it does, blame the other side for the problem it creates.

Blame Abbott and DeSantis for dumping immigrants into the cities. I can’t even believe you posted that. Abbott has so many in Texas that its overrun. What is Texas supposed to do with them? Democrats like you don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect you personally or come to your community. When it does, blame the other side for the problem it creates.
Answer this question. Since it appears that fixing the border is high on the priority list for republicans, why didn't the republicans fix the border when they had control of the WH, Senate, and House for 2 years?

Oh My God. You seriously are enetering a discussion on the border? The poster who chastised several people (including me) telling us "don't worry, your tax dollars arent being spent on brown people because its State and local tax payers only." Then I had to link you to direct funding bills and explain to you the Federa grant system? Yes millions in federal tax dollars are being spent on this self/intentionaly created human crises.

And sorry, you need to STFU about human trafficking cuz you dont know shit. I tire of people like you who know nothing of the world and the evil that has been brought by this border policy. Only 365k if we are lucky. People like you who decried the last administration for "separating families." They were not families. 2 guys with 11 kids are not their uncles. They are human smugglers. But your side sued and prevented the Trump admnistration from using DNA tests to verify. Do you know what a rape tree is? Have you stood on the border on a Indian Reservation and talked to people about what happens every night (now its probably during the day too). No, you get your news from some stupid progresive podcast who couldnt find Eagle Pass on a map and hide the truth from you. And you post some glib garbage and minimize the issue cuz it makes you all look bad.

I am 3 years away from stepping away from my current position and turning my 25 years of experience to working to stop human trafficking and find kids that people like you dont think are sold into slavery. But after having in my sights for 10 years i have told people if this man is re-elected I wont because i am not banging my head on the wall and becoming the next guy convicted in a press conference of whipping a Haitian migrant w/o a trial (Hey your guy ever appologize for that?).

Trump had a lot of faults but the people he put in on this issue were freaking warriors. And they were on the right side of fighting evil.

Talk about a beat down. Brutal.
How embarrassing for the person you responded to.

He won't understand that.
Why he's a Dem. Does not understand how his own party is really screwing his fellow Dems. This is just one of the many ways.

Last edited:
He won't understand that.
Why he's a Dem. Does not understand how his own party is really screwing his fellow Dems. This is just one of the many ways.
To really know that you have to read the book listen liberal. Author Thomas frank talks about how from 68-72, the party was taken away from labor (you needed a UAW endorsement to get the democratic nomination not Goldman Sachs; back when many current right had grandparents who were democrats) by IV leaguers and repurposed from a party that served labor to a party whose main constituency is suburban professionals.

Frank talks about how the republicans may have an elitism of money in terms of the highest levels, but the democrats have an elitism of education. To your core constituency that the Democratic Party serves best, working class people are deplorables.

He wrote a chapter called “it takes a democrat.” In this chapter he explains that it was Clinton who signed nafta when bush and Reagan couldn’t do it. It was Clinton who signed the crime bill, the telecommunications act, bank deregulation.

I’m as left as they come.. real left, the kind of lefties that can’t stand Biden or AOC… the kind who aren’t woke at all and see ESG as a scam given to us by black rock.. because it is…

And I’m still waiting for fake so called lefties I know to tell me what trump actually DID that allowed 5.2 million families to get kicked out of their homes while banks got bailed out and bankers got their bonus. And shame on republicans who haven’t denounced George W. bush for his role in this among many things as well

Finding trump personally disgusting doesn’t count

Last edited:
Answer this question. Since it appears that fixing the border is high on the priority list for republicans, why didn't the republicans fix the border when they had control of the WH, Senate, and House for 2 years?
This is the here and now. It needs to be fixed yesterday. I don’t wonder why something wasn’t done years back. We are being invaded currently, so get the army and national guard down there to stop it.

To really know that you have to read the book listen liberal. Author Thomas frank talks about how from 68-72, the party was taken away from labor (you needed a UAW endorsement to get the democratic nomination not Goldman Sachs; back when many current right had grandparents who were democrats) by IV leaguers and repurposed from a party that served labor to a party whose main constituency is suburban professionals.

Frank talks about how the republicans may have an elitism of money in terms of the highest levels, but the democrats have an elitism of education. To your core constituency that the Democratic Party serves best, working class people are deplorables.

He wrote a chapter called “it takes a democrat.” In this chapter he explains that it was Clinton who signed nafta when bush and Reagan couldn’t do it. It was Clinton who signed the crime bill, the telecommunications act, bank deregulation.

I’m as left as they come.. real left, the kind of lefties that can’t stand Biden or AOC… the kind who aren’t woke at all and see ESG as a scam given to us by black rock.. because it is…

And I’m still waiting for fake so called lefties I know to tell me what trump actually DID that allowed 5.2 million families to get kicked out of their homes while banks got bailed out and bankers got their bonus. And shame on republicans who haven’t denounced George W. bush for his role in this among many things as well

Finding trump personally disgusting doesn’t count
I thought Trump bashed 43 repeatedly during the 2016 campaign - along with his "low-energy" brother Jeb. One of many reasons the repub establishment hated and still hates Trump.

I thought Trump bashed 43 repeatedly during the 2016 campaign - along with his "low-energy" brother Jeb. One of many reasons the repub establishment hated and still hates Trump.
I’m saying shame on any republican who doesn’t. I voted for trump

This is the here and now. It needs to be fixed yesterday. I don’t wonder why something wasn’t done years back. We are being invaded currently, so get the army and national guard down there to stop it.
You just said that "It needs to be fixed yesterday". That's my point. The repubs had total control and not one bill was drawn, let alone signed to totally fix the border. Then you say "We are being invaded currently". The republicans control the House. Where is a bill from the republican controlled house to fix this? Depending on likely modifications, it could pass the Senate and signed by Biden.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
You just said that "It needs to be fixed yesterday". That's my point. The repubs had total control and not one bill was drawn, let alone signed to totally fix the border. Then you say "We are being invaded currently". The republicans control the House. Where is a bill from the republican controlled house to fix this? Depending on likely modifications, it could pass the Senate and signed by Biden.
Republicans should be drafting a bill with no pork none by anyone to fix this issue today.

Republicans should be drafting a bill with no pork none by anyone to fix this issue today.
Yep, but they ain't. They had control of the House for a while now. So, y'all can't put all the blame on the dems.

Illegals were shipped back under Obama and Trump. Biden says “Surge the border”!

When they aren’t shipped back, more people will try to get in because they know when they cross, they are here to stay under Biden!

Yep, but they ain't. They had control of the House for a while now. So, y'all can't put all the blame on the dems.
Your man Lyin Biden could put the military there to put a stop to it without some bill. That would be the best solution.

Have you seen all the garbage along the border? That’s going to fill a landfill soon.

Talk about a beat down. Brutal.
How embarrassing for the person you responded to.

That person is me. Decided not to use my name anymore?
If you want to ignore me that’s fine. You want to then make negative references to me in other posts where you don’t have to see my replies or answer for your attacks, it just makes you a sniveling coward. It makes for a one sided argument where you always get to win…….because that’s what it’s all about. Your Christian values showing through once again.
I can understand why you no longer engage. Explaining how you claim to be Christian yet hold so many non Christian positions would be difficult and uncomfortable.

That person is me. Decided not to use my name anymore?
If you want to ignore me that’s fine. You want to then make negative references to me in other posts where you don’t have to see my replies or answer for your attacks, it just makes you a sniveling coward. It makes for a one sided argument where you always get to win…….because that’s what it’s all about. Your Christian values showing through once again.
I can understand why you no longer engage. Explaining how you claim to be Christian yet hold so many non Christian positions would be difficult and uncomfortable.
So did you say illegal immigration wasn’t consuming federal tax dollars🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT