ADVERTISEMENT

If I were Purdue’s AD…

Apr 1, 2019
Walters would be cleaning out his office. In the over 40 years of Purdue football I’ve watched, that may be the single most embarrassing loss a Purdue football team has suffered. Maybe NIU’s coach would take the Purdue job?

Reactions: Bippus33
Walters would be cleaning out his office. In the over 40 years of Purdue football I’ve watched, that may be the single most embarrassing loss a Purdue football team has suffered. Maybe NIU’s coach would take the Purdue job?
This kind of apoplectic talk is so depressing… I wish I could disagree!

I tried to warn yall all summer…

Reactions: Bippus33
I tried to warn yall all summer…
Yep you did and it looks like you were right! I was hoping team would step up this season, but today the team looked like a Junior college team. O Line looked so bad they got to be embarrassed. Defense looked like they were watching the game instead of playing. No adjustments , so Notre Dame just kept doing same thing over and over

Yep you did and it looks like you were right! I was hoping team would step up this season, but today the team looked like a Junior college team. O Line looked so bad they got to be embarrassed. Defense looked like they were watching the game instead of playing. No adjustments , so Notre Dame just kept doing same thing over and over
Went from bad to even worse!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Yeah and all we heard was how much better we got with SEC castoffs and G5/D2 OL from the portal.
I do think we are on paper more talented. Just being put in the wrong spots and told the wrong things to be successful. Everybody who played last year looks worse this year.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Well, now we know where this team is and how far Purdue has to go to be top 20 talent.

Thank goodness NIU is not on the schedule this year.

Reactions: RossMackey
How about we just schedule cupcakes for our non conference games....We clearly don't need to be playing good teams at home

that loss to psu at home ranks up there and the one to NIU at home was putrid too

EMU, Bowling Green, Marshall,Nevada….. there is no shortage of putrid losses over the years.
No kidding. This was obviously really bad but I don’t know why we are acting like it’s totally shocking and nothing like this ever happens. Like we didn’t just lose a game 63-7 less than 2 years ago. Or 63-14 in 2018. Hell, we lost 41-10 to freaking Minnesota that year too. Our legendary B1G west championship team gave up 60 to OSU but got some garbage time points. Was that really so much better? Unfortunately, this crap happens to us relatively often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT