ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder…

They need to buy out his contract at the end of the season. The loss in revenue from fans not coming to the games anymore will be worse.
Unfortunately they’ve already sold an ungodly number of tickets this season, which means a de facto home game for all future teams coming into Ross-Ade…

We’ve got a lot of diehards/long time board members on here, am I wrong in saying that was the worst half of football I’ve ever witnessed? That last 70 yard TD was a run out the clock play, Purdue has a supposed All American type of player, he’s looked like he’s on Ice Skates today.

They need to buy out his contract at the end of the season. The loss in revenue from fans not coming to the games anymore will be worse.
I would t get too carried away. Firing him will torch sales and Bobo needs to show he gave him a shot or the next guy will be worse. This unfortunately is an example of hiring a good coach too early in his career and setting him up for failure.

Yes Bobo $#!T the bed!!

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
I would t get too carried away. Firing him will torch sales and Bobo needs to show he gave him a shot or the next guy will be worse. This unfortunately is an example of hiring a good coach too early in his career and setting him up for failure.

Yes Bobo $#!T the bed!!
I wish we still had Brohm!

Reactions: Boiler8285

Yes Bobo $#!T the bed!!
Define good coach.

From what I’m seeing he’s not.

Reactions: BBG and mklinker

Yes Bobo $#!T the bed!!
Continuing to suck as a football team will chase away recruits and potential coaches.

Reactions: BBG and TC4THREE
We’ve got a lot of diehards/long time board members on here, am I wrong in saying that was the worst half of football I’ve ever witnessed? That last 70 yard TD was a run out the clock play, Purdue has a supposed All American type of player, he’s looked like he’s on Ice Skates today.
That was the worst pathetic effort by a Purdue team I’ve ever seen in over 50 years.

Totally outcoached today. Walters needs to get different coaches ! Total embarrassment
Maybe a defensive coordinator. Clearly Walters doesn't understand defense.
If we even practice?

Doesn’t look like it. This ND team is t even that good.
I wonder if Purdue has a weight room and if they do why the don't use it. Getting mauled like men against girls.

Maybe a defensive coordinator. Clearly Walters doesn't understand defense.

I wonder if Purdue has a weight room and if they do why the don't use it. Getting mauled like men against girls.
I have no idea what we were trying to do today. Nd did the same thing over and over on defense and we did nothing to adjust. Just kept sending our starters out in an embarrassing blow out. I get we were over matched on defense but there's no excuse for the poor tackling today. Their qb made our secondary look completely ridiculous the entire game. The safety played absolutely horrible. He should have been sitting the second half.

I have seen every Purdue FB since 1978. This is by far the worst. I can take getting beat by a better team, but I can't take not being prepared or giving effort.

and many here say I know nothing about football. My reply is that may be true, but I know as much as our AD does.

I wish we still had Brohm!
Brohm would be just as bad right now as his recruiting went to $#!@ and is at least partially responsible for this mess. Bobo allowing it and S#!%’ing the next hire is the other half. Once again I thin Walters could be a fantastic coach but throwing him under the bus without the background and resources he needs is all on Bobo. Walters had to take the payday. Bobo didn’t have to offer it.

Reactions: Boiler8285
Brohm would be just as bad right now as his recruiting went to $#!@ and is at least partially responsible for this mess. Bobo allowing it and S#!%’ing the next hire is the other half. Once again I thin Walters could be a fantastic coach but throwing him under the bus without the background and resources he needs is all on Bobo. Walters had to take the payday. Bobo didn’t have to offer it.
Brohm hasn’t been on campus for 21 months.

We are in the transfer portal era…that’s enough time to not get absolutely embarrassed like we did today.

At least we made it to the end of game 2 before somebody blamed Brohm.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT