ADVERTISEMENT

I think Edey can play in the NBA

Ha! Beat me to it! His teammates finally found out what happens when you get him the ball. Myles Turner couldn’t stop him and Wiseman (a former #2 overall), can’t stop him.

Zach continues to prove he is unstoppable. He has shown through the preseason he is better than the preseason backups. Bring on the regular rotation and starters! Let’s see what ZBo’s got!

P.S. Ja Morant’s smile at the 1 min mark says it all!!! 😂 😂

Last edited:
At this point, it appears that some of the draft analysts are going to have to acknowledge completely missing on this one.

Watching the Pacers’ complete lack of an answer for Edey reminded me of watching the Cowboys try to defend Derrick Henry and the Baltimore Ravens’ power running games a few weeks ago. The Cowboys’ defense was so undersized and geared towards containing the pass that they had no answers to the Ravens’ old school approach. (Then the Lions also did the same thing to them this past Sunday).

At this point, it appears that some of the draft analysts are going to have to acknowledge completely missing on this one.

Watching the Pacers’ complete lack of an answer for Edey reminded me of watching the Cowboys try to defend Derrick Henry and the Baltimore Ravens’ power running games a few weeks ago. The Cowboys’ defense was so undersized and geared towards containing the pass that they had no answers to the Ravens’ old school approach. (Then the Lions also did the same thing to them this past Sunday).
Where’s that one yahoo “analyst” who said it was one of the worst picks she’s ever seen???

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Where’s that one yahoo “analyst” who said it was one of the worst picks she’s ever seen???
GSBEqQAaYAAZvP9

I think there will be some games where he can’t keep up with the opposing 5 and that team will exploit it. I also think there is going to be a lot of games where he just dominates because the opposing team can’t stop him.

Regardless, really cool to see him excel when so many doubted.

PS the latest goal post moving is “it’s just preseason games”

Myles has never been a true traditional center. he's gotten bigger and stronger and that's helped, but big physical centers have been destroying him for years. Pistons (past) Andre Drummond wouldn't play for 4 games than play major minutes against the pacers and have 20+ rebounds. Lots of 30pt games against him by any strong post player. Year after year.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT