ADVERTISEMENT

I realize that this is not the correct forum for this question, but....

DrCoach

True Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2001
Why is it not news worthy to expose the fact that our President talked yesterday at a Mosque in Boston that has been under FBI surveillance for over 8 months and has been tied to multiple international terrorists. This is a fact, and yet it has only been reported on Fox, while no other news stations will touch it. I find it odd that our President was apparently unable to find a mosque with a clean record to make his point about religious freedom vs. persecution.

I find it fishy that this hue error with ironies surrounding it, is not even worthy of a blurb, while we cover such mundane stories as Kim Kardashians babies diaper rash! What is wrong here?

Reactions: Bully4OldPurdue
Why is it not news worthy to expose the fact that our President talked yesterday at a Mosque in Boston that has been under FBI surveillance for over 8 months and has been tied to multiple international terrorists. This is a fact, and yet it has only been reported on Fox, while no other news stations will touch it. I find it odd that our President was apparently unable to find a mosque with a clean record to make his point about religious freedom vs. persecution.

I find it fishy that this hue error with ironies surrounding it, is not even worthy of a blurb, while we cover such mundane stories as Kim Kardashians babies diaper rash! What is wrong here?

CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, NYT, WAPO, NPR, USA Today (mot to mention the local Baltimore newspapers and television stations), LA Times, Reuters, Al Jazeera, Time Magazine, etc... all reported on it. Maybe you should expand your news search a little more?

BTW, I read in a book somewhere that Jesus hung out with sinners too. Just sayin'.

Reactions: pic123
None of the other outlets mentioned anything about the FBI investigation, they intentionally left that out. Just like they leave out the part where CAIR was going to be listed as a terrorist organization, but Obama nixed that when he came into office. The media will always protect this administration and any other that meets their ideology. They never mention that since 9/11 "hate crimes" against Muslims have dropped 50% while the same against Jews have increased 40%. 60% of all religious hate crimes were against Jews, while less than 5% were against Muslims. I guess we missed the call by Obama to stop discriminating against Jews. Yet, the country gets lectured every time there's a terrorist attack about being anti-muslim. And, like this mosque visit, the media will only give one distorted view.

Now I'm depressed. Not only do we have this but we dont have a football program either. TIC

I know what you are saying, between you and me, this cover up was perpetrated by the same people who put out the miss information about space aliens. Oh yea, they're real ! Bank it.

Well when 47% of the US population expects a handout they are willing to look the other way on just about every issue. WTF does it say when a lot of the folks who voted for Hillary in Iowa said they don't trust her or think she's ethical. Handouts > ethics.

I think Obama was behind 9/11. Oh, right, that was OSAMA. Sorry.

Economy is humming in these parts. A far cry from when this chap entered office. He must've done something right.

rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg

IMO very good points here. Sorry, but how can news outlets like GBI post things like "Roundball Roundup" (which, admittedly, is juicy and offers a wonderfully succinct, yet entertaining summary of men's basketball goings-on) when Fox News is breaking stories like this.

Nice thing about a "free" board is that you are free not to click on it if you don't like the subject matter and especially to post a reply. DrCoach made a very good point and too many of us that are seriously concerned about the direction of the country (as well as the football program), he correctly points out one of the major problems. If you dig a little deeper than the press releases, you find some very disturbing facts. Facts the main stream media (being dominated by liberals) will not mention. I am not only deeply concerned about the future for my children, but for mine as well. Some people may find it amusing because they aren't currently affected, but you will be at some point. For those that think "the economy is humming", you are fortunate to not be part of the record 92 million people that are unemployed. Or, the ones that are working, but took lower paying jobs or even two jobs and they don't count as unemployed. We have the worst post recession economic growth in history and are on the verge of another recession (which they won't be able to mask with lower interest rates). All that for nearly $10 trillion in debt! It took 232 years for the country to accumulate $10 trillion in debt and Obama will have doubled it in 8. The "old chap" has done very little right and we have yet to feel the full effect of their disastrous policies. Maybe if the media gave us the full story and valid, credible information, people could make better choices when voting? If the direction of the country isn't on your mind everyday, maybe it should be.

Reactions: LSLBoiler
The nice thing about a robust subscription based board is it allows for multiple platforms tailored to the subject you want to discuss. The fact that OP openly admits that he is posting in the wrong place is just more evidence that the system is known and should be used.

If one would like to discuss the issues raised in this thread, it can be discussed on:

Free Board: General Discussion Forum
Take it here when you want to engage fellow posters in discussion on off-the-topic matters like hockey, breakfast foods or anything else unrelated to Purdue sports.

I will even provide a link for those who are unable to find it: https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/forums/free-board-general-discussion-forum.16/

Mods, please move this thread to GD where it belongs. I'm not paying $9.95/month to see this sh!t on KC.

Holy crap . . . this is the kind of nuttery the GD board has been missing since certain members left. Welcome! We look forward to listening to your ramblings, while stupidly trying to respond to your drivel!

We look forward to listening to your ramblings, while stupidly trying to respond to your drivel!

Do we? Do we really? I mean where's the entertainment value? This is dry nuttery, no flavor, no panache.

Do we? Do we really? I mean where's the entertainment value? This is dry nuttery, no flavor, no panache.

These are lean times on the GD forum. Hell, I probably only check it every few days (but it's election season, so that's sure to ramp up). I guess we should be grateful. :(

I think half the posters on here are nuts. DrCoach made a logical sensible post. I see lots of insults but not one can deal with the question of why would Obama go to a mosque with ties to terrorism and complain about anti muslim views. Obama ends up pointing out how dangerous it is to allow large numbers of mosque going muslims into the country. The press then hides it. You cannot refute it. You just go around insulting those pointing it out. It is like you have a death wish for this country. I cannot understand why you do not care? Do you have kids? Do you want them to live in place lie Syria or Venezuela?

I think half the posters on here are nuts. DrCoach made a logical sensible post. I see lots of insults but not one can deal with the question of why would Obama go to a mosque with ties to terrorism and complain about anti muslim views. Obama ends up pointing out how dangerous it is to allow large numbers of mosque going muslims into the country. The press then hides it. You cannot refute it. You just go around insulting those pointing it out. It is like you have a death wish for this country. I cannot understand why you do not care? Do you have kids? Do you want them to live in place lie Syria or Venezuela?

lol if you were honest, you'd admit you think all mosques have "ties to terroism."

All that for nearly $10 trillion in debt! It took 232 years for the country to accumulate $10 trillion in debt and Obama will have doubled it in 8. The "old chap" has done very little right and we have yet to feel the full effect of their disastrous policies.

At least he didn't tripple our debt like Reagan.
or double it like George W.
Did fox news ever point out those little tidbits to you?

How many net jobs did George W's regime create again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT